List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: PATHETIC WRITERS DESTROYING GH!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

PATHETIC WRITERS DESTROYING GH!!!

Started by akita at 2013/10/29 04:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/06 11:26AM, Views: 3820, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/30 07:20AM
    Re: PATHETIC WRITERS DESTROYING GH!!!
    ransomha

Quote tessicapls: Gosh, I must be really in the minority! I think it's the best it's been in years. I totally stopped watching when the Balkken storyline was dragging on, but came back after OLTL's cancellation. I Love the show these days, and can't wait to watch every new episode. My work's office manager watches too, and we both think the writers have tied everything, and everybody together has been brilliant.

I like the show too. Not every s/l but, enjoy it or wouldn't watch.
    You take the slumps with the highs. Or, tune out.....

#22   2013/10/30 07:33AM
    stonecoldhot

I`m lovin' the show right now I don`t say that very often,love that Delia is on,can`t wait to see her interact with everyone. Silas is growing on me. Can`t wait for the news about Ben to come out.

#23   2013/10/30 07:37AM
    oltllover

The ratings are up so they must be doing something right.

#24   2013/10/30 08:04AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Quote princesss0919: I respectfully disagree I think the stories are really good – some of the stories are not to my taste but all in all it has been the best it has been in “years”

I AGREE!! GH hasn't been this good in years! I actually watch every day again instead of the occasional once or twice a week (before I quit altogether for 2-3 years). RC and FV are the reasons I started watching again.

#25   2013/10/30 08:34AM
    akita

Hey, its a free country. Some people also settle for anything and others have standards. The fact is that we obviously love it even more if we're willing to watch in spite. I like many, don't care much for ratings or critics. I think for myself and practice good judgment. If a critic loves something I think sucks, no amount of rating will make me say its good.

That's just me.

#26   2013/10/30 11:07AM
    ransomha

Ratings are probably up after Sonny's outstanding performance when he was off his medication.

#27   2013/10/30 01:24PM
    ktmom

Quote oltllover: The ratings are up so they must be doing something right.

I am loving how they are wrapping up a bunch of loose ends quickly. It took them long enough to have Robin back in scenes. I like how balanced the stories are, with a bit of something for everyone. I am watching every day, and even watching live because I can't wait.

#28   2013/10/30 04:11PM
    ransomha

Was happy to see so many people are enjoying the show and think the writers are doing a good job,

#29   2013/10/30 05:09PM
    DavidaMBurns

I'm really liking GH these days save for Kiki and Michael. They make me sick. I like how they are bringing in the characters from other soaps that were taking place in New York. It really could be real life stuff where everybody knows everybody. Bringing back Delia Ryan was brilliant. I was a huge Ryan's Hope fan. It's just too bad that Roger Coleridge (Michael Sr.) has already been used on GH. He and Delia were great together. I don't know, I'm glued!

#30   2013/10/31 06:42AM
    JaneDoe

Quote MikeLikesSoaps:
    Quote princesss0919: I respectfully disagree I think the stories are really good – some of the stories are not to my taste but all in all it has been the best it has been in “years”

I AGREE!! GH hasn't been this good in years! I actually watch every day again instead of the occasional once or twice a week (before I quit altogether for 2-3 years). RC and FV are the reasons I started watching again.

I too am enjoying GH! There are a few newbies I'd like to see gone, but other than that.... I think it's fabulous.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list