List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: PATHETIC WRITERS DESTROYING GH!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

PATHETIC WRITERS DESTROYING GH!!!

Started by akita at 2013/10/29 04:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/06 11:26AM, Views: 3746, Replies: 55
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/29 04:01PM
    PATHETIC WRITERS DESTROYING GH!!!
    akita

Sad to say but this soap will never be the same and by the looks of it, it will one day be just a memory.

With the budget, recast and AGAIN the stories, many of our long time favorite s will eventually exit. I've been watching since junior high but I'm not sure I can watch too much longer . How sad.

#2   2013/10/29 06:39PM
    Re: PATHETIC WRITERS DESTROYING GH!!!
    jl4ever

Let's be real. JFP, Guza and Frons did a lot of damage during their terror watch over GH.

#3   2013/10/29 06:48PM
    BringBackStarr

These budget cuts ARE affecting the show. WHY does GH need another Resturaunt----and an UGLY one at that?

#4   2013/10/29 07:06PM
    BringBackStarr

RESULTS of the BUDGET CUTS.....

NO funeral scenes....

NO deception set....

NO courtroom scenes today....

#5   2013/10/29 08:34PM
    hopey pix

And I just saw on Y&R's thread that Tony Geary might be on Y&R!!I don't know if it's true,but why in the name of heaven do they let EVERYONE go to save a buck!!It will be a DARK days without our soaps!!!

#6   2013/10/29 08:44PM
    ashuri-chan

My favorite star already exited months ago.

But I agree with what you're saying.

#7   2013/10/29 10:12PM
    genhospchat

I'm enjoying the vets coming back but Kiki, Morgan, Frodd, Ava, Sam, Olivia and Sonny could exit stage left and I would be happier. Thank goodness for the FF button, I use it a lot lately when these characters are on.

Get rid of OLTL even and it's a start.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/29 10:13PM
    #8   2013/10/29 10:13PM
    cardgirl

I have to agree the writing stinks right now. Maybe not so much the writing, the story telling is bad. I think RC a FV are trying to do way to much with ONE SHOW. Trying to cram OLTL, RH, LOVING and PC into this one little show is annoying. Only thing they have left out is AMC and that is probably only because they are afraid to get sued again. It's the lawsuit against ABC that is killing this show.

Note to FV and RC you are never ever EVER going to measure up to the greatness that was Gloria Monte or Wendy Ritchie. EVER. They knew how to tell stories we cared about and not shove crap down or throat.

In case you did NOT get the memo, You do not work for OLTL anymore. Quit living in the past and stop the nods to the past and quit sporadically bringing back old characters that don't tell a story. You would not have worry about budgets then. Those character's are gone I am over it.

I do like that Duke and Anna and Robert are back....BUT now because of budget Anna and Robert are locked in a lab just sitting around and without Anna what is there for Duke to do?

The stories move to slowly or NOT at all UM AJ in jail for murder comes to mind.

And get rid of these stupid young actors who can't freaking act! UM MORGAN, LULU. Sheesh.

Bottom Line Less is more and stay in the present. The past does not matter that's why it's in the past. Please move on.

Sorry I know that was more of a rant but, I have watched this show all of my life, I have seen all but the first four years. I won't stop watching because my head would blow up if I did not watch...well maybe not but I don't want to chance it. But really these days it's hard to watch. And worse I don't think TPTB really care what the fans think or want. They are gonna do what they are gonna do regardless of how I or anybody else feels.

#9   2013/10/29 10:22PM
    genhospchat

Quote BringBackStarr: These budget cuts ARE affecting the show. WHY does GH need another Resturaunt----and an UGLY one at that?

The restaurant has been around for many years so not a new set.

#10   2013/10/29 10:23PM
    cardgirl

Quote hopey pix: And I just saw on Y&R's thread that Tony Geary might be on Y&R!!I don't know if it's true,but why in the name of heaven do they let EVERYONE go to save a buck!!It will be a DARK days without our soaps!!!

This is interesting because he got his soap start on YnR. I wonder if he will really go there. I wouldn't blame him if he did.

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list