List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Lulu/Dante/Baby BEN

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lulu/Dante/Baby BEN

Started by Brenks at 2013/10/29 03:09PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/29 06:40PM, Views: 1924, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/10/29 03:09PM
    Lulu/Dante/Baby BEN
    Brenks

I posted earlier, but it went off in the direction of being in the country as an illegal and getting a green card. That wasn't even what I was wanting to know.
    I think that Britt's baby, Ben, is really biologically Lulu and Dante's. Britt acted so weird when she told Faison that the baby didn't have her DNA AND when she returned to the hospital with Ben they said something about telling Brad and she acted like "why would he want to know"? Soooooo, I think when Lulu and Dante have to give up baby Connie they'll eventually find out (may take 10 years being a soap) that Ben is really theirs because Britt used Dante's sperm and Lulu's egg and became a surrogate!

Anyone been thinking that?????

#2   2013/10/29 04:12PM
    Re: Lulu/Dante/Baby BEN
    TJM0324

That is exactly what I think too.

#3   2013/10/29 04:18PM
    Nita Lou

Quote TJM0324: That is exactly what I think too.

Me too! Do hope comes out soon though and kinda think it will. Guessing Brad will be the one to expose Britt's secret but who knows maybe, just maybe Dr O will fess up for a lighter sentence when she gets back from Windemere and is arrested... or hope she will be. lol

#4   2013/10/29 06:40PM
    anu89

i also think that ben is dante and lulu's kid... especially when patrick and Nik commented that the baby didn't look anything like Bitt and Brad. But i hope we will know the truth soon.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list