List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I have a Ryans Hope DELIA Question...HELP!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I have a Ryans Hope DELIA Question...HELP!

Started by BringBackStarr at 2013/10/28 02:45PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 06:02PM, Views: 1667, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/10/30 04:37PM
    Re: I have a Ryans Hope DELIA Question...HELP!
    sb0457

Justin Deas played a Doctor named Bucky...I believe he won his first Emmy on RH...

#12   2013/10/30 05:56PM
    BringBackStarr

Quote DeviantAuthor:
    Quote taramartin: So sorry for your loss. Animals are real heartbreakers. I have a couple helpers here too.

Thank you. He was an awesome cat and helped get me through a year of brutal chemo. We were all so lost around here without a cat that my husband picked one out at a shelter and we have a new one to be helpful around here.

A shelter cat is the best. Thats where I got mine. Hope you are feeling better.

#13   2013/10/30 06:02PM
    taramartin

Quote DeviantAuthor:
    Quote taramartin: So sorry for your loss. Animals are real heartbreakers. I have a couple helpers here too.

Thank you. He was an awesome cat and helped get me through a year of brutal chemo. We were all so lost around here without a cat that my husband picked one out at a shelter and we have a new one to be helpful around here.

Cats are great nursemaids - they seem to sense when we need their comfort. Their purring is supposed to be healthful to us.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list