List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I have a Ryans Hope DELIA Question...HELP!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I have a Ryans Hope DELIA Question...HELP!

Started by BringBackStarr at 2013/10/28 02:45PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 06:02PM, Views: 1786, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/28 02:45PM
    I have a Ryans Hope DELIA Question...HELP!
    BringBackStarr

While I vaguely remember Ryans Hope----Oh the CRUSH I had on Ben Shelby (James Wlcek)-----But alas, I was not his type

ANYHOO-----PLEASE ANSWER IF YOU KNOW

My Question------Did Delia have any kids?. I remeber she was the Kinky of her day----Bouncing between brothers----But I honestly cant remember if she ever had kids...?

#2   2013/10/28 02:47PM
    Re: I have a Ryans Hope DELIA Question...HELP!
    BringBackStarr

Was Delia Owens mom?

#3   2013/10/28 03:06PM
    BringBackStarr

FOUND AN ANSWER TO MY OWN QUESTION....

John Reid Ryan

Son of Frank Ryan and Delia Reid Ryan Ryan Coleridge Crane, known during childhood as "Little John" Ryan (to differentiate from the senior John "Johnny" Ryan), and later "Johnno" Ryan. He disappeared without explanation at age 10 in 1985, but was re-introduced to the show in August 1986, SORASed to age 19.

FYI----Delia Ryan was OFF CANVAS on Ryans Hope between 1984-1986....Easily explaining another CHILD never before seen or heard of....

#4   2013/10/28 06:16PM
    DeviantAuthor

Quote BringBackStarr: FOUND AN ANSWER TO MY OWN QUESTION....

John Reid Ryan

Son of Frank Ryan and Delia Reid Ryan Ryan Coleridge Crane, known during childhood as "Little John" Ryan (to differentiate from the senior John "Johnny" Ryan), and later "Johnno" Ryan. He disappeared without explanation at age 10 in 1985, but was re-introduced to the show in August 1986, SORASed to age 19.

FYI----Delia Ryan was OFF CANVAS on Ryans Hope between 1984-1986....Easily explaining another CHILD never before seen or heard of....

I bet that's the winner of the plot chicken dinner.

Off canvas for quite some time and if nothing was filled in later as a mention for the character, as in "Delia went off to be married to some guy somewhere/Delia went off on a Continental Tour/Delia went off on a cruise in the Caribbean and took up with some hot guy/etc." then yeah, there's your perfect answer.

Glad you pointed that out.

#5   2013/10/28 07:04PM
    BringBackStarr

When Delia returned in 1986 she said she had been widowed from Old Man Crane and the time was never referenced. She could have easily taken up with Victor Jerome and had a child. Look for more Delia answers tomorrow *tues...

#6   2013/10/29 05:33AM
    DeviantAuthor

Quote BringBackStarr: When Delia returned in 1986 she said she had been widowed from Old Man Crane and the time was never referenced. She could have easily taken up with Victor Jerome and had a child. Look for more Delia answers tomorrow *tues...

Definitely will be trying to pay attention with my cat's help.

(My other cat I had for thirteen years died a couple of weeks ago and we were so lost without a cat around, my husband picked one out from a shelter and we went to get him. I think they accidentally mis-listed his age because he is more like adolescent kitty. We've only had him a few days, but he's definitely one busy cat so far. He's really "helpful" if you know what I mean.)

#7   2013/10/29 06:25AM
    taramartin

So sorry for your loss. Animals are real heartbreakers. I have a couple helpers here too.

#8   2013/10/29 05:45PM
    Jrzgrl64

It was such a nice surprise to see Delia! If I recall correctly, the actor who played the older Ryan brother (late 70s?) also played Sonny's bio father. It would be fun to see them together on screen again.

#9   2013/10/30 04:02PM
    DeviantAuthor

Quote taramartin: So sorry for your loss. Animals are real heartbreakers. I have a couple helpers here too.

Thank you. He was an awesome cat and helped get me through a year of brutal chemo. We were all so lost around here without a cat that my husband picked one out at a shelter and we have a new one to be helpful around here.

#10   2013/10/30 04:26PM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote Jrzgrl64: It was such a nice surprise to see Delia! If I recall correctly, the actor who played the older Ryan brother (late 70s?) also played Sonny's bio father. It would be fun to see them together on screen again.

Ron Hale who Played Mike Corbin on GH played Roger Colridge, Delia's lover & later husband on Ryans Hope. Delia's brother Bobby Reid was played by Earl Hindman.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list