List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: R O X Y

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

R O X Y

Started by ransomha at 2013/10/28 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 07:10PM, Views: 1797, Replies: 29
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/28 11:18AM
    R O X Y
    ransomha

Welcome Roxy! Funny, witty character actress and a good addition to the show!

#2   2013/10/28 12:32PM
    Re: R O X Y
    shepmajor

Quote ransomha: Welcome Roxy! Funny, witty character actress and a good addition to the show!

You mean DELIA, right?

#3   2013/10/28 12:36PM
    ransomha

Quote shepmajor:
    Quote ransomha: Welcome Roxy! Funny, witty character actress and a good addition to the show!

You mean DELIA, right?

Yes, but she'll always be Roxy to me......

#4   2013/10/28 12:40PM
    shepmajor

The Delia Reid I remember is a more subtle version of Roxy. Not quite as ditzy, and a lot smarter than people ever gave her credit for.

I have a feeling Ron C. will write her as Roxy though. You've seen her today, can you confirm or deny?

#5   2013/10/28 12:44PM
    stonecoldhot

Quote shepmajor: The Delia Reid I remember is a more subtle version of Roxy. Not quite as ditzy, and a lot smarter than people ever gave her credit for.

I have a feeling Ron C. will write her as Roxy though. You've seen her today, can you confirm or deny?

Oh Yea She`s Roxy and she`s Delia to They both act the same

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/28 12:52PM
    #6   2013/10/28 12:51PM
    stonecoldhot

I was wondering if the powers to be were thinking of bringing on other actors from Ryans Hope. I used to like Jillian a lot,a lawyer played by Nancy Addison,googled her to see what she was doing now,was surprised to find she died in 2002

#7   2013/10/28 01:19PM
    Peach54

Loved watching Roxy/Delia today. I did not want the show to end.

#8   2013/10/28 06:36PM
    DeviantAuthor

I really don't recall Delia too well since I didn't really watch RH, but I do recall Roxy from OLTL.

To me, Roxy was a bit on the dingy side. (Not a slam to the actress, she might be fun to hang around with, just saying the character was kind of dingy at times.)

And who was Rex's daddy?

#9   2013/10/29 02:47AM
    oltllover

Quote DeviantAuthor: I really don't recall Delia too well since I didn't really watch RH, but I do recall Roxy from OLTL.

To me, Roxy was a bit on the dingy side. (Not a slam to the actress, she might be fun to hang around with, just saying the character was kind of dingy at times.)

And who was Rex's daddy?

Clint was his dad and Roxy was never his bio mom.

#10   2013/10/29 05:30AM
    DeviantAuthor

Quote oltllover:
    Quote DeviantAuthor: I really don't recall Delia too well since I didn't really watch RH, but I do recall Roxy from OLTL.

And who was Rex's daddy?

Clint was his dad and Roxy was never his bio mom.

Thank you for answering my dorky question.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list