List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I Can't Stand who They Hired to Play Morgan..BUT;

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I Can't Stand who They Hired to Play Morgan..BUT;

Started by ReignOfTerror at 2013/10/26 02:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/26 05:36PM, Views: 354, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/10/26 02:44PM
    I Can't Stand who They Hired to Play Morgan..BUT;
    ReignOfTerror

If he goes over to the darker side....I might be able to handle it as him being the actor. Anyone who goes after sonnyboy even if it's just to save their own life..I'm all for it.

As for the actor...I have nothing against the person himself...I just think he is so wrong for the character of Morgan. The constant scowl he has on his face...no matter the mood..is so annoying since we knew of Morgan to be more passive and sweet. This actor just seems to constantly be on the verge of hitting someone and being so angry... and needing to clean up..he is in constant need of a shave and shower which makes his character seem lazy (and the fact that he doesn't seem to want to work but wants money for gambling)...the actor was so wrong for the part but if he works for the Jeromes...this could fit so much better.

#2   2013/10/26 04:43PM
    Re: I Can't Stand who They Hired to Play Morgan..BUT;
    Mrs. Lansing

I'm all for Morgan working for the Jerome's, not because I have any like for the character, but because it will kill Sonny! His son working for the people who are trying to destroy him. Can't get any better then that...well Morgan holding a gun on daddy would be better.

#3   2013/10/26 04:59PM
    Bizlet

Quote Mrs. Lansing: I'm all for Morgan working for the Jerome's, not because I have any like for the character, but because it will kill Sonny! His son working for the people who are trying to destroy him. Can't get any better then that...well Morgan holding a gun on daddy would be better.

I just put a similar response in another thread. Morgan working for the Jerome's whether he is a copy boy for Derek Wells or an apprentice for Carlos is going to be interesting to say the least. It will drive Sonny crazier than when Connie said she was married to Johnny.

#4   2013/10/26 05:18PM
    KC11

Kristina was just as naive as Morgan so yes Morgan is incredibly believable as Sonny's son. IMO

Remember Sonny is a mob Lord...lol. Unfortunately, being bright or law abiding is simply not in Sonny's DNA. (no offense to the actor) Alexis apparently has weak genes because Kristina fell for "What's his name?" hook line and sinker just like Morgan fell for Kiki.

Terribly sad, both of Sonny's children's lover's parents had an agenda to kill Sonny! Go Figure! Talk about bad Luck! Not one of Sonny's biological children are smart enough to keep him out of harm's way.

But I do love seeing Sonny prevail because Bernard is very easy on the eyes!

I really hope Sonny is through making babies for his own sake. lol

#5   2013/10/26 05:36PM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Quote ReignOfTerror: If he goes over to the darker side....I might be able to handle it as him being the actor. Anyone who goes after sonnyboy even if it's just to save their own life..I'm all for it.

As for the actor...I have nothing against the person himself...I just think he is so wrong for the character of Morgan. The constant scowl he has on his face...no matter the mood..is so annoying since we knew of Morgan to be more passive and sweet. This actor just seems to constantly be on the verge of hitting someone and being so angry... and needing to clean up..he is in constant need of a shave and shower which makes his character seem lazy (and the fact that he doesn't seem to want to work but wants money for gambling)...the actor was so wrong for the part but if he works for the Jeromes...this could fit so much better.

I find it totally beleivable that Morgan would be angry all the time. He feels that Carly and Sonny put Michael first every time and then he is the after-thought. Unfortunately I saw this with some of my friends when we were teenagers and even in my own family - the parents obviously favored one child over another. The child that knew he/she was not the favorite was very hurt and angry with the rest of the family. I think the actor playing Morgan is doing a good job and I can't wait for Sonny to learn he is working with the Jeromes to bring him down!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list