List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Roxy!!!! My girl has crossed ova!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Roxy!!!! My girl has crossed ova!

Started by KC11 at 2013/10/25 08:13PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/27 12:52PM, Views: 1791, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/25 08:13PM
    Roxy!!!! My girl has crossed ova!
    KC11

Yay for Ilene Kristen aka Roxy!

Thank you GH!

Sorry I couldn't wait to post after seeing one of my favorite gal pals in the previews for next week!

I so loved her on Ryan's Hope and One Life To Live.

Stay tuned for laughter and fun! (I hope)

#2   2013/10/25 09:21PM
    Re: Roxy!!!! My girl has crossed ova!
    Trueheart 6

I think she's going to be in that bar called Ryan's from Ryan's Hope and if that's the case she played Dalia, I believe that was her name.

#3   2013/10/25 11:04PM
    KC11

Quote Trueheart 6: I think she's going to be in that bar called Ryan's from Ryan's Hope and if that's the case she played Dalia, I believe that was her name.

I'll take Ilene no matter what.

It doesn't matter who she portrays now because she was a HOOT in both roles. lol

Good acting will prevail! She will make any role her own!

#4   2013/10/25 11:09PM
    KC11

Quote Trueheart 6: I think she's going to be in that bar called Ryan's from Ryan's Hope and if that's the case she played Dalia, I believe that was her name.

She played aloof and manipulative Delia on Ryan's Hope and she played warm and fuzzy foxy Roxy on One Life to Live.

#5   2013/10/26 05:54AM
    anne in the atl

Love the actress
    Could she be Ava's mom?

#6   2013/10/26 07:50AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote anne in the atl: Love the actress
    Could she be Ava's mom?

I was thinking that at one point too, but now am not so sure. There are several ways that they could work in the GH s/l with past stories on Ryans Hope. Delia did own an art gallery at one time. There's Joe Novack, played by the incredibly sexy Roscoe Born, who had mob ties. Jack also had run in with the mob. There's a lot of history they could draw upon to link it with the current Jerome s/l

#7   2013/10/26 08:37AM
    anne in the atl

does anyone know if Delia will be heading back to Port Charles?
    Remember when Delia and Roger were involved? Roger who also played Sonny's dad Mike?

#8   2013/10/26 09:08AM
    KC11

Quote anne in the atl: does anyone know if Delia will be heading back to Port Charles?
    Remember when Delia and Roger were involved? Roger who also played Sonny's dad Mike?

Ooooooh! I like the sound of this!!!

No matter what part she plays, I have a feeling once Ilene wins the hearts of the GH viewers, TPTB will write around her character. She is a keeper and a fan favorite to us veterans. I have watched soaps seems like forever and Delia nor Roxy ever had a dull moment!

Bravo to the GH casting and writing department!!!

#9   2013/10/26 09:13AM
    ghfanfare

I loved Roxy on OLTL. One of the best stories was when she was trying to save her favorite soap from cancellation, to no avail. There was a scene where Roxy and David Vickers walk away through the empty TV studio. Since it paralleled the cancellation of OLTL, that was one of the most poignant scenes I have ever watched on a soap.

So glad to see IK is joining GH! I don't know anything about Ryan's Hope but I don't mind another history lesson. I take it Ryan's Hope was an ABC soap?!

Btw, KC11, LOVE your avi!

#10   2013/10/26 02:20PM
    KC11

Quote ghfanfare: I loved Roxy on OLTL. One of the best stories was when she was trying to save her favorite soap from cancellation, to no avail. There was a scene where Roxy and David Vickers walk away through the empty TV studio. Since it paralleled the cancellation of OLTL, that was one of the most poignant scenes I have ever watched on a soap.

So glad to see IK is joining GH! I don't know anything about Ryan's Hope but I don't mind another history lesson. I take it Ryan's Hope was an ABC soap?!

Btw, KC11, LOVE your avi!

Delia was a character on RH many years ago.

I began watching soaps in the 60's but RH aired in the early 70's I believe. Delia was a character you loved to hate. She was whiny and selfish but you loved her just the same.

Delia was married to both Frank and Pat Ryan (her high school sweetheart). (Yes, another brother triangle similar to Micheal and Morgan!)

Delia was the mother of John Reid Ryan, Frank's baby. She wanted to be a "Ryan" like Sharon wants to become a Newman again on YnR but that too is another show ...lol.

Delia was one jealous woman who thrived on trickery. Ilene played the role of Delia so well! I can't wait to see what she will be up to this time around.

I hope that helps!

Happy posting!

Modified to address your comment about the AVI.

YES, I really miss Todd's (currently Franco) long beautiful hair! He was just as popular as Luke back in the day even though he was a glorified criminal.

Thanks for the compliment!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/26 02:27PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list