List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Heather's Means Of Support

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Heather's Means Of Support

Started by Trueheart 6 at 2013/10/25 08:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/26 11:11AM, Views: 264, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/10/25 08:01PM
    Heather's Means Of Support
    Trueheart 6

It's so funny how Heather is able to keep escaping from the loony bin, or jail or wherever she is and visit Franco. Is able to buy blank canvases and paint and carry all of them to see Franco. I assume she isn't far from town if she's on foot. And also is able to get access to a wig, trench coat and money for her BLT's from Kelly's. Only in a soap could this all happen. I remember when she was staying with Steve he paid her way and gave her money, but where does she get it now? I assume stealing it. She is resourceful I give her that.

#2   2013/10/26 04:43AM
    Re: Heather's Means Of Support
    Bizlet

They could have her wrapped up like Hannible Lector every time someone went to visit, but then they would have to maintain the prison set. I like the character and that her being around occasionally defies all logic. I love the chemistry she has with RH's Franco. She was great with Scott and Lucy the other day.

#3   2013/10/26 07:36AM
    tel4plm

Trueheart - I agree. I've wondered how Heather supports her jaunts around town. I've also wondered why the looney bin (or jail or whatever) never seems to notice she's gone and issues a warrant for her arrest.

But then again, there are a lot of characters who I've wondered how they support themselves. At long last, Michael decided he needed a job. Franco admitted he was broke, so he's selling Heather's paintings (pretending they're his own.)

Kiki, Morgan, Spinelli, Maxi, Ava, Luke, Laura, Scotty - how do those people support themselves?

Does Olivia still work at the Metro Court? I haven't seen her there in ages.

#4   2013/10/26 10:25AM
    Trueheart 6

Quote tel4plm: Trueheart - I agree. I've wondered how Heather supports her jaunts around town. I've also wondered why the looney bin (or jail or whatever) never seems to notice she's gone and issues a warrant for her arrest.

But then again, there are a lot of characters who I've wondered how they support themselves. At long last, Michael decided he needed a job. Franco admitted he was broke, so he's selling Heather's paintings (pretending they're his own.)

Kiki, Morgan, Spinelli, Maxi, Ava, Luke, Laura, Scotty - how do those people support themselves?

Does Olivia still work at the Metro Court? I haven't seen her there in ages.

She was there the other day and talking to Carly but she wasn't working and left. Yeah, how these people support themselves with basically no jobs and still manage to keep apartments and travel, and dress to the nines is beyond me. Then you have people like Dante and Lulu who both had jobs were wondering how they were going to make it financially by having a baby. There is no more job for Maxie, Spinelli hasn't worked in who knows how long. The rest just get by. I know Luke has a secret stash of money in a suitcase he always pulls out when he's about to leave town.

#5   2013/10/26 11:11AM
    Summer76

Forget that she can actually pay for things around town...I'm stuck on how she gets out of shadybrook so easily...Shadybrook and PCPD need to take a page from Cassadine Island it's more secured I mean geez not only are you stuck on an island you can't even get out of the lab without scanning your fingertip twice

and btw the are any of the prisoners in the lab being fed at all?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list