List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Morgan is an ungrateful son.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Morgan is an ungrateful son.

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/10/25 01:57PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/27 08:06PM, Views: 1983, Replies: 28
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2014/01/27 01:48AM
    Re: Morgan is an ungrateful son.
    Diggerpam

I don't like the actor who is portraying Morgan at all - he is very shifty and never looks anyone in the eyes when he speaks to them - instead he stares at their lips which really bothers me, especially when he is talking to sonny or Julian. Very disturbing.

#22   2014/01/27 08:34AM
    texas beauty

Quote keriann 1983: I can't stand that kid always feeling sorry for himself who cares anymore I can't wait till he realizes how wrong he was and begs song forgiveness and Carly's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree,i still don,t care for morgan character

#23   2014/01/27 10:05AM
    Lialovessoaps

I love Morgan, and I think he has every right to be angry at Sonny for betraying his confidence. He would have never done that to Michael under any circumstance, and should have given his other son the same regard.

And in case you missed it.... Morgan made a deal to work for the Jerome's in replace for his family's lives. When he overheard them talking about how "Derek Wells" was actually Julian Jerome, and wanted to kill Sonny. They caught him listening, and Julian wanted Carlos to take him out and kill him immediately, but Ava said no that he wouldn't tell anyone. Julian didn't trust it but upon further pleading from Ava, and Morgan speaking up to offer to work for them, he gave in and threatened that if he turned on them, he would have Morgan's entire family killed. So he never wanted to participate in the mob shoot out a few weeks ago in which Max was shot, and he never wanted to spy on Sonny last week. I doubt he would have remained with Ava for as long as he did if that didn't happen. He wants out from under the Jeromes, but won't risk his family's lives.

Morgan's a good kid, and Sonny will come to appreciate the sacrifice he made to save his family when this is all over with.

#24   2014/01/27 10:19AM
    alikat

Call me crazy but I'm actually starting to really dig the character. He's EXACTLY what his parents raised him to be. Selfish, cold-hearted, stupid, impulsive, remorseful ONLY if he gets caught, self-righteous, sneaky, calculating, disloyal AND loyal, led around by his little head...yep, that's Carly and Sonny's son!!!

#25   2014/01/27 11:06AM
    Bizlet

Quote alikat: Call me crazy but I'm actually starting to really dig the character. He's EXACTLY what his parents raised him to be. Selfish, cold-hearted, stupid, impulsive, remorseful ONLY if he gets caught, self-righteous, sneaky, calculating, disloyal AND loyal, led around by his little head...yep, that's Carly and Sonny's son!!!

ITA, Morgan is what you would expect being the product of 50% Carly and 50% Sonny. Michael does have the impulsiveness of Carly, but the intelligence of the Q's.

#26   2014/01/27 12:53PM
    genhospchat

Quote Hyatt4Life: How dare he decides to work for the man who is out to bring his father down. I cannot stand Morgan Corinthos. In fact, he doesn't deserve the right to wear the Corinthos' name. Dante and Michael have been more of a son to Sonny than Morgan ever has. Doesn't Morgan even realize that Julian and Ava are just using him and when they are done with him, they are going to throw him away like garbage. Sonny didn't help Michael get KiKi. KiKi left Morgan on her own because she wasn't in love with him. Morgan needs to wake up and realize that Sonny's life and his world doesn't revolve around just him. Sonny has two other sons and a daughter and he may also have another daughter out there to think about. Morgan should get over himself and get a life and stop treating his parents like crap. If I were Sonny and Carly I would beat Morgan's arse for his constant disrespect of them. In the Bible it clearly states, Honor Thy Mother, and Father. And Morgan isn't honoring neither one of his parents by sleeping with Ava and joining forces with Julian. Shame on Morgan!

I'm fine with it, karma for Sonny! He took a brain impaired Jason, who was confused about his life and. His family and made him a killer. He turned Jason against his family and made him believe Sonny was all he needed. There was no "love thy mother, love thy father from Jason, Jason also took his brother's wife, kept his brothers kid from him, then Sonny decided that kid would be his, so Morgan is just doing exactly what Jason did.

Shame on Jason!

Oh and if Morgan has to crawl back to his family for forgiveness, he has a pretty crappy family then because parents should be there for their kids no matter what. It's not like Sonny has ever deserved father of the year so he doesn't deserve to expect Morgan to jump for him.

#27   2014/01/27 01:14PM
    genhospchat

Quote KC11:
    Quote RobynH:
    Quote Summer76:
    Quote KC11: Yes to the OP - ITA!

Morgan is a spoiled, immature young "dude" (Julian mimicked Morgan lol) who has failed to grow up with a mature take on life. IMO Unfortunately, Morgan fails to grasped the fact that he had it better than Micheal.

Michael suffered greatly and was a victim of Sonny's organization. Carly knew this could happen and did not wish to have her youngest child Morgan suffer in the same way!

I've never been a fan of "spoiled to the bone-adult brat" Carly but I did agree with her decision to remove Morgan from Sonny's life during his youth. Personally, I would have moved with Morgan...lol.

But all jokes aside, Morgan attached himself too tightly to Star (oops I mean Kiki) because Morgan suffered from neglect and Kiki was the only person who gave him that "love me closely" affection. I'm certain she was his first!

Most neglected children experience this. They seek affection outside the home if the parents neglect to provide affection inside the home. But when Morgan found out Kiki was attracted to his brother Micheal he should have cut his losses. This is what mature people do.

Morgan is hurt and rightly so but I can not say I agree with his decision to turn against his father in such a volatile way. It's very SELFISH, IMMATURE & VINDICTIVE for a son to wish harm (especially death) on his parents. Yes, it's way over the top for the average human. IMHO

ITA!!! He maybe hurting but to wish harm on his father is way over the top...at the end of the day family is family you can't choose them and your parents are your parents like it or not

I'm Team Morgan! Family loyalty works both ways. No one is worried about Morgan's feelings just why Ava is with him. Michael is blissful with troublesome Kiki and thanks to sonny he had a restaurant to manage. Family isn't always blood. Not that she is a saint but Ava was risking her ass for Morgan. Blood doesn't always make you family.

I hate to inform you of the obvious but yes, blood does make you family.

You may not like the family you have but DNA is indisputable and can save your life. Why distance ones self from your family life line over a crush (like Kiki). And that is what Kiki ever was to Morgan.

And Ava is simply a "mother" (who leaves a bad taste in my mouth) enjoying her "daughter's soon to be ex-husband" which does not a suitable suitor make.

And although Morgan does need someone on his "team", he needs someone that can give him sound advice (like the oh so clever Diane) and make him accountable for his actions.

If Morgan continues on the path he is currently on he will end up 6 feet under (like Connie's son) and it will be no one's fault but his own and his POOR choices. IMO

I hope Morgan wises up soon before it's too late.

Kiki was just a crush? They got married, that's a lot more than a crush. In this instance, Michael was wrong for going after and being with Kiki, over his relationship with his brother.

Ava's the only one who has Morgan's best interests at heart. Sonny treats him like a possession and a way to tick off Julian, Michael cares more about his male. Parts than his brother and his mom is more interested in the man who helped get her other son raped. Not a very good family to look up to right now.

#28   2014/01/27 01:22PM
    genhospchat

Quote alikat: Call me crazy but I'm actually starting to really dig the character. He's EXACTLY what his parents raised him to be. Selfish, cold-hearted, stupid, impulsive, remorseful ONLY if he gets caught, self-righteous, sneaky, calculating, disloyal AND loyal, led around by his little head...yep, that's Carly and Sonny's son!!!

Well said Ali! He is the two of them exactly. The only reasons Michael turned out the way he did was because of Jason and he doesn't have Corinthos genes. Sonny is his dad, all about himself, his kids come last, though saying he loves them at every turn but not showing it.

#29   2014/01/27 08:06PM
    KillerQueen

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote Hyatt4Life: How dare he decides to work for the man who is out to bring his father down. I cannot stand Morgan Corinthos. In fact, he doesn't deserve the right to wear the Corinthos' name. Dante and Michael have been more of a son to Sonny than Morgan ever has. Doesn't Morgan even realize that Julian and Ava are just using him and when they are done with him, they are going to throw him away like garbage. Sonny didn't help Michael get KiKi. KiKi left Morgan on her own because she wasn't in love with him. Morgan needs to wake up and realize that Sonny's life and his world doesn't revolve around just him. Sonny has two other sons and a daughter and he may also have another daughter out there to think about. Morgan should get over himself and get a life and stop treating his parents like crap. If I were Sonny and Carly I would beat Morgan's arse for his constant disrespect of them. In the Bible it clearly states, Honor Thy Mother, and Father. And Morgan isn't honoring neither one of his parents by sleeping with Ava and joining forces with Julian. Shame on Morgan!

I'm fine with it, karma for Sonny! He took a brain impaired Jason, who was confused about his life and. His family and made him a killer. He turned Jason against his family and made him believe Sonny was all he needed. There was no "love thy mother, love thy father from Jason, Jason also took his brother's wife, kept his brothers kid from him, then Sonny decided that kid would be his, so Morgan is just doing exactly what Jason did.

Shame on Jason!

Oh and if Morgan has to crawl back to his family for forgiveness, he has a pretty crappy family then because parents should be there for their kids no matter what. It's not like Sonny has ever deserved father of the year so he doesn't deserve to expect Morgan to jump for him.

Jeason once he woke up couldn't stand the Q s and that was BEFORE Sonny gave him a job. Even after Sonny gave Jason a job he wustioned his self if he did the right thing or not. JASON insisted this was what he wanted.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list