List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Morgan is an ungrateful son.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Morgan is an ungrateful son.

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/10/25 01:57PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/27 08:06PM, Views: 1949, Replies: 28
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/25 01:57PM
    Morgan is an ungrateful son.
    Hyatt4Life

How dare he decides to work for the man who is out to bring his father down. I cannot stand Morgan Corinthos. In fact, he doesn't deserve the right to wear the Corinthos' name. Dante and Michael have been more of a son to Sonny than Morgan ever has. Doesn't Morgan even realize that Julian and Ava are just using him and when they are done with him, they are going to throw him away like garbage. Sonny didn't help Michael get KiKi. KiKi left Morgan on her own because she wasn't in love with him. Morgan needs to wake up and realize that Sonny's life and his world doesn't revolve around just him. Sonny has two other sons and a daughter and he may also have another daughter out there to think about. Morgan should get over himself and get a life and stop treating his parents like crap. If I were Sonny and Carly I would beat Morgan's arse for his constant disrespect of them. In the Bible it clearly states, Honor Thy Mother, and Father. And Morgan isn't honoring neither one of his parents by sleeping with Ava and joining forces with Julian. Shame on Morgan!

#2   2013/10/25 02:09PM
    Re: Morgan is an ungrateful son.
    mauimama

Let Ava, Julian and Carlos make that spoiled brat's life a living hell before he goes crawling back on his hands and knees begging forgiveness... from the people he's turned his back on.

#3   2013/10/25 04:11PM
    ashuri-chan

He is an idiot and even admitted to really doing this out of hurt, but they don't care. And this is what he gets. He is being a child, but hey Michael went through a similar phase when Sonny was favoring Dante over him.

#4   2013/10/25 04:20PM
    RobynH

Quote Hyatt4Life: How dare he decides to work for the man who is out to bring his father down. I cannot stand Morgan Corinthos. In fact, he doesn't deserve the right to wear the Corinthos' name. Dante and Michael have been more of a son to Sonny than Morgan ever has. Doesn't Morgan even realize that Julian and Ava are just using him and when they are done with him, they are going to throw him away like garbage. Sonny didn't help Michael get KiKi. KiKi left Morgan on her own because she wasn't in love with him. Morgan needs to wake up and realize that Sonny's life and his world doesn't revolve around just him. Sonny has two other sons and a daughter and he may also have another daughter out there to think about. Morgan should get over himself and get a life and stop treating his parents like crap. If I were Sonny and Carly I would beat Morgan's arse for his constant disrespect of them. In the Bible it clearly states, Honor Thy Mother, and Father. And Morgan isn't honoring neither one of his parents by sleeping with Ava and joining forces with Julian. Shame on Morgan!

Whatever! The kid is hurting right now. Sonny is too oblivious to actually see how hurt he is and Michael, and I like Michael, is just stupid. How he expects he and Morgan to work together while he sexes his wife every night is beyond me. Personally, I would have cut Kiki loose. She just isn't worth it. She knew she didn't love Morgan. I think had she been honest with Morgan, let him nurse his broken heart and let he and Michael strengthen their relationship, it wouldn't hurt, as much, as it does now. Right now it just looks like she left him to shack up with his brother. Then Sonny "creating" a job for Michael when Morgan actually did ask first, no matter the circumstances, does look really bad. While I don't condone Morgan's actions, although I would have done the same thing if a gun was pointed at my head, I understand his reaction to this situation.

#5   2013/10/25 05:08PM
    KillerQueen

Quote RobynH:
    Quote Hyatt4Life: How dare he decides to work for the man who is out to bring his father down. I cannot stand Morgan Corinthos. In fact, he doesn't deserve the right to wear the Corinthos' name. Dante and Michael have been more of a son to Sonny than Morgan ever has. Doesn't Morgan even realize that Julian and Ava are just using him and when they are done with him, they are going to throw him away like garbage. Sonny didn't help Michael get KiKi. KiKi left Morgan on her own because she wasn't in love with him. Morgan needs to wake up and realize that Sonny's life and his world doesn't revolve around just him. Sonny has two other sons and a daughter and he may also have another daughter out there to think about. Morgan should get over himself and get a life and stop treating his parents like crap. If I were Sonny and Carly I would beat Morgan's arse for his constant disrespect of them. In the Bible it clearly states, Honor Thy Mother, and Father. And Morgan isn't honoring neither one of his parents by sleeping with Ava and joining forces with Julian. Shame on Morgan!

Whatever! The kid is hurting right now. Sonny is too oblivious to actually see how hurt he is and Michael, and I like Michael, is just stupid. How he expects he and Morgan to work together while he sexes his wife every night is beyond me. Personally, I would have cut Kiki loose. She just isn't worth it. She knew she didn't love Morgan. I think had she been honest with Morgan, let him nurse his broken heart and let he and Michael strengthen their relationship, it wouldn't hurt, as much, as it does now. Right now it just looks like she left him to shack up with his brother. Then Sonny "creating" a job for Michael when Morgan actually did ask first, no matter the circumstances, does look really bad. While I don't condone Morgan's actions, although I would have done the same thing if a gun was pointed at my head, I understand his reaction to this situation.

Morgan may ked first but then told Sonny in no uncertain terns that Sonny was no longer his father and he Morgan wanted nothing to do with him. You cant have it both ways, so TODAY when Michael asked for a job then yes TODAY Sonny gave Michael a job . It s not like Sonny gave the job to Michael 10 seconds after Morgan asked. Being hurt no matter what it s over is no grounds to disrespect your parents. Frankly Morgan, Kiki, and Michael need to each forgive the other since none of then are completely blameless.

#6   2013/10/25 07:53PM
    KC11

Yes to the OP - ITA!

Morgan is a spoiled, immature young "dude" (Julian mimicked Morgan lol) who has failed to grow up with a mature take on life. IMO Unfortunately, Morgan fails to grasped the fact that he had it better than Micheal.

Michael suffered greatly and was a victim of Sonny's organization. Carly knew this could happen and did not wish to have her youngest child Morgan suffer in the same way!

I've never been a fan of "spoiled to the bone-adult brat" Carly but I did agree with her decision to remove Morgan from Sonny's life during his youth. Personally, I would have moved with Morgan...lol.

But all jokes aside, Morgan attached himself too tightly to Star (oops I mean Kiki) because Morgan suffered from neglect and Kiki was the only person who gave him that "love me closely" affection. I'm certain she was his first!

Most neglected children experience this. They seek affection outside the home if the parents neglect to provide affection inside the home. But when Morgan found out Kiki was attracted to his brother Micheal he should have cut his losses. This is what mature people do.

Morgan is hurt and rightly so but I can not say I agree with his decision to turn against his father in such a volatile way. It's very SELFISH, IMMATURE & VINDICTIVE for a son to wish harm (especially death) on his parents. Yes, it's way over the top for the average human. IMHO

#7   2013/10/26 08:22AM
    Summer76

Quote KC11: Yes to the OP - ITA!

Morgan is a spoiled, immature young "dude" (Julian mimicked Morgan lol) who has failed to grow up with a mature take on life. IMO Unfortunately, Morgan fails to grasped the fact that he had it better than Micheal.

Michael suffered greatly and was a victim of Sonny's organization. Carly knew this could happen and did not wish to have her youngest child Morgan suffer in the same way!

I've never been a fan of "spoiled to the bone-adult brat" Carly but I did agree with her decision to remove Morgan from Sonny's life during his youth. Personally, I would have moved with Morgan...lol.

But all jokes aside, Morgan attached himself too tightly to Star (oops I mean Kiki) because Morgan suffered from neglect and Kiki was the only person who gave him that "love me closely" affection. I'm certain she was his first!

Most neglected children experience this. They seek affection outside the home if the parents neglect to provide affection inside the home. But when Morgan found out Kiki was attracted to his brother Micheal he should have cut his losses. This is what mature people do.

Morgan is hurt and rightly so but I can not say I agree with his decision to turn against his father in such a volatile way. It's very SELFISH, IMMATURE & VINDICTIVE for a son to wish harm (especially death) on his parents. Yes, it's way over the top for the average human. IMHO

ITA!!! He maybe hurting but to wish harm on his father is way over the top...at the end of the day family is family you can't choose them and your parents are your parents like it or not

#8   2013/10/26 08:39AM
    anne in the atl

Morgan is being written as an idiot.

#9   2013/10/26 08:54AM
    KC11

Quote anne in the atl: Morgan is being written as an idiot.

ITA! And Morgan is playing "the town idiot" very well!

You would think Morgan is the son of AJ, not Michael. lol

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/26 09:00AM
    #10   2013/10/26 03:01PM
    RobynH

Quote Summer76:
    Quote KC11: Yes to the OP - ITA!

ITA!!! He maybe hurting but to wish harm on his father is way over the top...at the end of the day family is family you can't choose them and your parents are your parents like it or not

I'm Team Morgan! Family loyalty works both ways. No one is worried about Morgan's feelings just why Ava is with him. Michael is blissful with troublesome Kiki and thanks to sonny he had a restaurant to manage. Family isn't always blood. Not that she is a saint but Ava was risking her ass for Morgan. Blood doesn't always make you family.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list