List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: When push comes to shove, I don't think Sonny will

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When push comes to shove, I don't think Sonny will

Started by mauimama at 2013/10/25 01:46PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/28 04:25AM, Views: 538, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/10/25 01:46PM
    When push comes to shove, I don't think Sonny will
    mauimama

be able to pull the trigger and kill Julian because Sam will step in announcing that Julian is her father! I see the showdown as Julian holding a gun to Morgan's head while Sonny has a gun on him... Sam will come to the rescue and beg Sonny not to kill her father

#2   2013/10/25 04:22PM
    Re: When push comes to shove, I don't think Sonny will
    RobynH

Quote mauimama: be able to pull the trigger and kill Julian because Sam will step in announcing that Julian is her father! I see the showdown as Julian holding a gun to Morgan's head while Sonny has a gun on him... Sam will come to the rescue and beg Sonny not to kill her father

No, I think Julian and Carlos are deadlier than Sonny and Shawn.

#3   2013/10/27 05:30PM
    DeviantAuthor

Quote RobynH:
    Quote mauimama: be able to pull the trigger and kill Julian because Sam will step in announcing that Julian is her father! I see the showdown as Julian holding a gun to Morgan's head while Sonny has a gun on him... Sam will come to the rescue and beg Sonny not to kill her father

I'd definitely like to see Shawn go work for Sonny.

Julian's manners are far better than Sonny's and Julian comes across as far more mature than Sonny.

Carlos, I'm not a fan of, I can take him or leave him.

#4   2013/10/28 04:25AM
    Bizlet

I

Quote DeviantAuthor:
    Quote RobynH:

I'd definitely like to see Shawn go work for Sonny.

Julian's manners are far better than Sonny's and Julian comes across as far more mature than Sonny.

Carlos, I'm not a fan of, I can take him or leave him.

I loved Michael Cambias (really bad guy) on AMC and William Devry is making a great Julian Jerome thus far. You are right about Carlos. I think with Robin's return they wanted Sabrina to have an interesting past. They could have made him a little more save.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list