List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Britt's blood work 10-25

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Britt's blood work 10-25

Started by ransomha at 2013/10/25 12:05PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/02 05:23AM, Views: 2978, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/11/01 09:22PM
    Re: Britt's blood work 10-25
    Pearl49

Britt and Nikolas have chemistry. Putting these two children of psycho parents together is good writing. I hope that the writers don't screw up their storyline and budding romance by not making the baby hers. It is already ridiculous for them to try and get us to believe that Britt would choose Brad as Ben's father when he and Patrick are from different ethnic backgrounds. And now they are suggesting that Britt would also take the unnecessary step of carrying another woman's baby! GH you're capable of better.

#32   2013/11/02 04:53AM
    Bizlet

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Lizzytish: I'm wondering why it took 3 medical professionals to take blood from Ben. What were Sabrina and Patrick there for..

Good point.....a brain surgeon being in on a blood draw.... WHY?

Did you guys watch the show or selective memory to make up yet ANOTHER conspiracy theory? She ASKED Patrick to be there, Felix is the nurse that takes the blood and Sabrina just came in not knowing Britt was there but Britt called her in because she saw her ring. So I suppose, Britt is in on it as well since she asked for two of them to be there.

Britt's been hospitalized and her blood type would be on her chart.

I don't remember Britt asking Patrick, a brain surgeon that hates her guts to come in the room for a blood test.
    Why would he go?

And Sabrina trails after Patrick when ever she can so, i'm not surprised she followed him.

Ben didn't need blood work, it was a plot point IMO that is coming into play.

And while we all watch the same show, not everyone takes away the same impression from the very same scenes.

Blood TYPE written on a chart doesn't matter, millions of people have the same blood type, they need her DNA to do a test.

Well Patrick has said he doesn't hate Britt and she came to the hospital and said TO Patrick "I want to have some blood tests done on Ben after being kidnapped." Patrick: "ok let's go" Britt: "ok"

It has nothing to do with your usual "different impression of the show" when the words and the scenes are RIGHT THERE that can't be disputed that those scenes DID happen.

As far as Sabrina, well now you're contradcting yourself.

Doesn't matter if Ben NEEDED blood work he got it. Every part of the show is a "plot point." That's like saying "I blame the writers for so and so being a douche." Well, duh, YA, they write ALL the characters"

I'm sure they can get Britt's DNA if they want. A hair brush from her locker as an example.

Also, if her blood type does not match Ben's, blood CAN rule out someone as a parent.

I don't memorize the show, sorry. If you say Britt requested patrick i'll take your word for it. Doesn't matter much to me really.

My point was, they brought Ben in for blood work to be able to prove at a later date that Brad isn't Ben's dad. Looks like that happen sooner rather then later.

a mother having a different blood type then her baby DOES NOT prove or disprove their relation. a mother could be A and the father is B and the child could be AB and then there is always the universal O type.

Lets say the baby is A negative. If both Brad and Britt are O, they could not be Ben's parents.

Plus, isn't blood a carrier of a person's DNA?

If they need Britt's DNA, she would have it all over her hospital locker. Hairbrush, tooth brush, lipstick.

I was making the point that Britt took Ben in for blood work so they would be able to tell that Brad could not be his father.

Just an observation I made when Britt brought him for no real reason.

If you or people don't agree, that's fine. really it is. just a thought.

Of course.

Well since you like to fight, fight, fight and then say "it doesn't matter" when proven wrong, my daughter is O and her father and I are A positive. Please explain that o'wise one?

My mother in law use to work in a lab and do paternity tests with DNA samples. It is the most accurate way prove paternity.
    As far a blood typing I can vaguely remember from genetics class in college blood type in parents is not so simple there are like 4 types A, B, AB, O. And depending your parents types can determine what type you end up with, I use to know how figure that out, but I have forgotten.

#33   2013/11/02 05:15AM
    ransomha

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Lizzytish: I'm wondering why it took 3 medical professionals to take blood from Ben. What were Sabrina and Patrick there for..

Did you guys watch the show or selective memory to make up yet ANOTHER conspiracy theory? She ASKED Patrick to be there, Felix is the nurse that takes the blood and Sabrina just came in not knowing Britt was there but Britt called her in because she saw her ring. So I suppose, Britt is in on it as well since she asked for two of them to be there.

I don't remember Britt asking Patrick, a brain surgeon that hates her guts to come in the room for a blood test.
    Why would he go?

And Sabrina trails after Patrick when ever she can so, i'm not surprised she followed him.

And while we all watch the same show, not everyone takes away the same impression from the very same scenes.

Blood TYPE written on a chart doesn't matter, millions of people have the same blood type, they need her DNA to do a test.

Well Patrick has said he doesn't hate Britt and she came to the hospital and said TO Patrick "I want to have some blood tests done on Ben after being kidnapped." Patrick: "ok let's go" Britt: "ok"

It has nothing to do with your usual "different impression of the show" when the words and the scenes are RIGHT THERE that can't be disputed that those scenes DID happen.

Doesn't matter if Ben NEEDED blood work he got it. Every part of the show is a "plot point." That's like saying "I blame the writers for so and so being a douche." Well, duh, YA, they write ALL the characters"

I'm sure they can get Britt's DNA if they want. A hair brush from her locker as an example.

Also, if her blood type does not match Ben's, blood CAN rule out someone as a parent.

I don't memorize the show, sorry. If you say Britt requested patrick i'll take your word for it. Doesn't matter much to me really.

My point was, they brought Ben in for blood work to be able to prove at a later date that Brad isn't Ben's dad. Looks like that happen sooner rather then later.

a mother having a different blood type then her baby DOES NOT prove or disprove their relation. a mother could be A and the father is B and the child could be AB and then there is always the universal O type.

Lets say the baby is A negative. If both Brad and Britt are O, they could not be Ben's parents.

If they need Britt's DNA, she would have it all over her hospital locker. Hairbrush, tooth brush, lipstick.

I was making the point that Britt took Ben in for blood work so they would be able to tell that Brad could not be his father.

Of course.

Well since you like to fight, fight, fight and then say "it doesn't matter" when proven wrong, my daughter is O and her father and I are A positive. Please explain that o'wise one?

You must have me confused with someone else.
    The LAST thing I like to do is fight. The very last thing. And about a soap opera?
    Right/wrong who cares?
    As I said to OLTL, I should not have mentioned TYPE but, blood alone as it contains a persons DNA.

In PC they can change parentage at the drop of a hat anyway. Don't think science or reality play into it anyway. ( think Heather,,,,,,)

P E A C E !

#34   2013/11/02 05:17AM
    ransomha

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:

Why would he go?

Why so hostile? We are talking about a soap opera.....

"My usual..... or contradicting myself"...so unnecessary ,,,,,,

No hostility here. Continue playing the innocent one though.

Don't understand this comment at all, who is innocent or guilty?
    It's just a conversation about a sop opera s/l.

#35   2013/11/02 05:23AM
    ransomha

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:

Why would he go?

Of course.

My mother in law use to work in a lab and do paternity tests with DNA samples. It is the most accurate way prove paternity.
    As far a blood typing I can vaguely remember from genetics class in college blood type in parents is not so simple there are like 4 types A, B, AB, O. And depending your parents types can determine what type you end up with, I use to know how figure that out, but I have forgotten.

That's how they use to determine parentage back in the day. There must be a formula to it. I remember some mixes could not make a another blood type.

As I said to OLTL, I should kept TYPE out of my thought .
    Ben's blood alone is enough to tell who's his parents.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list