List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Britt's blood work 10-25

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Britt's blood work 10-25

Started by ransomha at 2013/10/25 12:05PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/02 05:23AM, Views: 3023, Replies: 34
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/25 12:05PM
    Britt's blood work 10-25
    ransomha

For Britt to feel comfortable enough to have Felix handle Ben's blood MUST mean that Ben is indeed hers.

She did not have to take him in but, chose to just to make sure he was alright.
    Like a good concerned mom.

With so many witnesses, Sabrina, Patrick the awful snoopy Felix, and Nic, why would she be that comfortable if Ben wasn't hers?

#2   2013/10/25 12:16PM
    Re: Britt's blood work 10-25
    taramartin

I sure hope you are right - I want him to be Britt's What about the other Lante embryos? Think Dr O could've grown them somehow?

#3   2013/10/25 12:22PM
    ransomha

Quote taramartin: I sure hope you are right - I want him to be Britt's What about the other Lante embryos? Think Dr O could've grown them somehow?

I just don't know and sometimes wonder if TPTB have made up their minds!

But why would Britt risk having Ben's blood drawn at GH if she wasn't confident UNLESS she herself doesn't know that he isn't hers....... OH NOOOOOOO

#4   2013/10/25 12:26PM
    Bizlet

Until someone goes and counts Lante embryos they have no reason to be running parnerity tests on Ben. Why would they want too? I think Britt is safe at the GH even if the baby is not hers it is not Patricks and that is all Sabrina and Felix cared about.

#5   2013/10/25 01:43PM
    shepmajor

Quote ransomha: For Britt to feel comfortable enough to have Felix handle Ben's blood MUST mean that Ben is indeed hers.

With so many witnesses, Sabrina, Patrick the awful snoopy Felix, and Nic, why would she be that comfortable if Ben wasn't hers?

I dunno, Rans, I think you're grasping here... She has no reason to fear them taking a blood sample. They have no reason to re-check Ben's DNA (that THEY know of). They're satisfied that Brad is the sperm donor and couldn't care less, now that they know Patrick's not the father. They also have no reason to believe that Britt isn't the mother... yet.

#6   2013/10/25 02:05PM
    ransomha

Quote shepmajor:
    Quote ransomha: For Britt to feel comfortable enough to have Felix handle Ben's blood MUST mean that Ben is indeed hers.

I dunno, Rans, I think you're grasping here... She has no reason to fear them taking a blood sample. They have no reason to re-check Ben's DNA (that THEY know of). They're satisfied that Brad is the sperm donor and couldn't care less, now that they know Patrick's not the father. They also have no reason to believe that Britt isn't the mother... yet.

Felix needs no reason to butt into other peoples business. He has no life of his own and he hates Britt. Plus, he's mildly interested in Brad.. If Brad isn't a deadbeat dad, Felix would be all over him.
    Add that to the fact that Ben looks NOTHING like Brad.

To have Ben's blood work for all to see and check if they cared to seems like a confident move on her part.

#7   2013/10/25 04:47PM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:

Felix needs no reason to butt into other peoples business. He has no life of his own and he hates Britt. Plus, he's mildly interested in Brad.. If Brad isn't a deadbeat dad, Felix would be all over him.

To have Ben's blood work for all to see and check if they cared to seems like a confident move on her part.

I hope Ben belongs to Britt. She clearly loves that cute little one. Plus I am s sick of mothers and babies neing played like a cheap game of marbles

#8   2013/10/26 06:04AM
    ransomha

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:

I hope Ben belongs to Britt. She clearly loves that cute little one. Plus I am s sick of mothers and babies neing played like a cheap game of marbles

I hope he's hers too and I don't like any of the kids s/l's either.

#9   2013/10/26 11:11AM
    Lizzytish

I'm wondering why it took 3 medical professionals to take blood from Ben. What were Sabrina and Patrick there for..

#10   2013/10/26 02:14PM
    ransomha

Quote Lizzytish: I'm wondering why it took 3 medical professionals to take blood from Ben. What were Sabrina and Patrick there for..

Good point.....a brain surgeon being in on a blood draw.... WHY?

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list