List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Michael Saucedo Returning as Juan - Vote!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michael Saucedo Returning as Juan - Vote!

Started by Candace_Soaps.com at 2013/10/24 02:10PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/28 10:23AM, Views: 886, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/24 02:10PM
    Michael Saucedo Returning as Juan - Vote!
    Candace_Soap...

http://soaps.sheknow...5697/

#2   2013/10/26 09:10AM
    Re: Michael Saucedo Returning as Juan - Vote!
    Insxx

They did a poll on Twitter and it wasn't to favorable at all. I think maybe 14% was happy and a whopping 59% said no way. A few didn't know who he was and neither do I, but I seen t hat he was coming back on other boards and they seem whatever. I haven't seen or heard anyone ask for him to come back and say they miss the character, so I am like everyone else, why is he back, I mean he is not adding anything to anything.They could have taken that money and brought back Dr. Steve.

#3   2013/10/26 10:43AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote Insxx: They did a poll on Twitter and it wasn't to favorable at all. I think maybe 14% was happy and a whopping 59% said no way. A few didn't know who he was and neither do I, but I seen t hat he was coming back on other boards and they seem whatever. I haven't seen or heard anyone ask for him to come back and say they miss the character, so I am like everyone else, why is he back, I mean he is not adding anything to anything.They could have taken that money and brought back Dr. Steve.

I would like to see Juan come back. What account did the poll on twitter? Really curious because I wonder how you would conduct a twitter poll? I'd love to see the results, and I have a twitter account so where do I find this twitter poll?

#4   2013/10/26 05:42PM
    MikeLikesSoaps

He was a useless character that never should have been on the canvas. I hope they don;t bring him back. IF they do, maybe it will only be for a few episodes.

#5   2013/10/26 05:45PM
    BringBackStarr

I wanna Vote....Put me down for an UGH (slash) eyeroll....

#6   2013/10/27 05:34PM
    ransomha

I vote yes. Give him a chance.

#7   2013/10/28 05:49AM
    Bettie Davis

Yes, I would like to see him come back.

#8   2013/10/28 06:08AM
    ransomha

Quote Bettie Davis: Yes, I would like to see him come back.

OT: Good morning Bettie.
    Haven't seen posts from Steph in awhile. Hope she's ok. I know she has health issues.

#9   2013/10/28 09:31AM
    JaneDoe

I'm indifferent. I'm somewhat interested in seeing how he does on screen with Liz. I'd rather he returned instead of a new Carlos.... not along with Carlos.

#10   2013/10/28 10:18AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe: I'm indifferent. I'm somewhat interested in seeing how he does on screen with Liz. I'd rather he returned instead of a new Carlos.... not along with Carlos.

Yeah I agree. It will be interesting to see if their even on screen together.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list