List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Report---MAJOR GH actor in salary dispute? EXIT?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Report---MAJOR GH actor in salary dispute? EXIT?

Started by BringBackStarr at 2013/10/24 01:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/28 05:54AM, Views: 9215, Replies: 28
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/10/25 05:42PM
    Re: Report---MAJOR GH actor in salary dispute? EXIT?
    calliope

Quote SonnylovesEmily: Let Tony go because I'd rather have Tristan Rogers/Robert Scorpio back on GH any day. Over the last 20 years I've been so sick of Luke and the whole Spencer family.

I agree about Tristan. He's a better actor too. TG is a legend on GH but that's about it.

#22   2013/10/25 08:48PM
    genhospchat

Luke should have been taken from the show when he killed Jake and never paid for it and still shows no remorse for it, nor does the character change from it. Yawn! His time was long up!

#23   2013/10/26 07:25AM
    Mrs. Lansing

I really don't believe Anthony brings any thing to the show, and has not in a long time. My one fear of his leaving was not seeing Helena anymore. I know she's supposed to be dead, but I don't think she is. BUT then I thought of a great way for Luke to exit and Helena to continue. Helena kills Luke, Lucky comes back to avenge his father's death. Helena is remorseful for killing her nemesis and "love" interest, but see's a lot in Lucky of his father....and we just role out the Spencer/Cassidine freakishness with Lucky as Helena's new love/hate interest.

#24   2013/10/26 08:57AM
    Insxx

I would read The Globe before I read ABC mag,SID or SOD or listen to anything that TVSource says because they are bias and really don't report anything that's new but what they think is new and that the news will favor their fav want to be soap star.

#25   2013/10/26 09:18AM
    ghfanfare

Luke has never been a fave for me, but I think the writing for the character has vastly improved since RC and FV took over. And I do like Luke and Tracy.

However, I don't know that TG is such a big draw anymore. Is there any viewer who would stop watching if Luke is gone?! I wonder.

#26   2013/10/26 11:08AM
    Lizzytish

I don't know about the amount of money - all of which seems obscene -- but IMHO Tony Geary is far more important to this show than Maurice Benard.

Luke and Laura were the phenoms of the soap world -- Sonny is a boring, one-dimensional bore. It's absurd to believe that he continues to run his mobster business without interference from the law.

I, too, love Luke and Tracy together. In fact, that's the only time I can tolerate her. LOL

#27   2013/10/26 07:52PM
    bellasmema

This also happened years ago with Michael Knight (aka Tad AMC) he wanted more money than Susan Lucia was getting! Anyway, he wound up leaving the show but returned later. I don't think it will be that big of a deal if AG leaves???

#28   2013/10/27 01:25PM
    Gideon58

I love Luke and Anthony Geary but 1.5 million dollars a year is a little excessive for the amount of work he does during that year...sorry, but it is. Geary has tried to find elsewhere but hasn't had much of a career out of daytime so if he wants to continue playing Luke, he just needs to suck it up and take the pay cut. JMO.

#29   2013/10/28 05:54AM
    Bettie Davis

I hope he does take a pay cut, I don't want him to leave, and if he does, I hope they get Luke and Laura back together.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list