List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Julian is LOW 10-24-13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Julian is LOW 10-24-13

Started by ransomha at 2013/10/24 12:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/28 11:46AM, Views: 2673, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/10/25 02:45PM
    Re: Julian is LOW 10-24-13
    ransomha

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote MikeLikesSoaps: Why waste time on certain postings. Sonny could kill Tracey, Liz, Michael, Anna, ANYONE with a stupid justification and certain would still defend him. "they had it coming - they betrayed me!" Not worth the effort trying to get it thru their heads what a slimey d-bag Sonny is.

Actually this thread has nothing to do with Sonny.
    Its all about Julian being LOW.
    Like killing his own sister and threatening his other sister.
    Like putting a hit on a 19 year old kid.
    Like causing the death of Anna and Duke's baby.

He's a scum bag coward that has way too many enemies to last long. He has people from both sides of the law wanting him dead and even his own family would slit his throat if given the chance. He has NO ONE loyal to him.

I think Sam will be loyal to him, that scumbag coward saved her son`s life, he didn`t have to do that

Yea and I guess it would fair for another mob family to treat Danny as Julian is treating Morgan. After all, family is fair game and what better way to hurt Julian? A child/son or a grandchild/grandson.

Sam will be torn, I hope but what good is she really to either side? She's lost her Mojo.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/25 02:49PM
    #32   2013/10/25 02:49PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote MikeLikesSoaps: Why waste time on certain postings. Sonny could kill Tracey, Liz, Michael, Anna, ANYONE with a stupid justification and certain would still defend him. "they had it coming - they betrayed me!" Not worth the effort trying to get it thru their heads what a slimey d-bag Sonny is.

He's a scum bag coward that has way too many enemies to last long. He has people from both sides of the law wanting him dead and even his own family would slit his throat if given the chance. He has NO ONE loyal to him.

I think Sam will be loyal to him, that scumbag coward saved her son`s life, he didn`t have to do that

He's getting a lot of people on his side If he keeps up this kind & generous attitude with everyone.... Alexis, Sam, Carly & Morgan could all be on Team Julian!! woo hoo!! He must be doing something right, everyone is drawn to him

#33   2013/10/25 02:56PM
    ransomha

Carly will be an enemy of Julian's for bringing her child into the mob and putting his life in danger, turning against his family and putting a hit on him! Can't see Carly being on board with Julian.

Morgan on your side is scary, Poor dear.Think he'll probably double cross Julian anyway.

Sam is indebted to Julian so her and her baby might invite him over for burnt toast. Her speacility.

Alexis broke up with Shawn because of his mob connections. Can't see her putting Molly's life endanger by being involved with Julian.

I can't wait for for Duke and Anna to go after Julian.
    Sonny won't even have to lift his finger!

Or maybe Ava will get to him first!

#34   2013/10/25 03:05PM
    Mrs. Lansing

LOL! You got that right!

#35   2013/10/25 08:01PM
    genhospchat

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote genhospchat: I recall Sonny kidnapping and torturing Johnny (which was despicable and was the beginning of my true Sonny dislike) at the same age Morgan is now when Sonny thought that AZ had gone after Michael. You can try to twist or spin it how you like to have what Sonny did be different but Morgan's an adult and chose to stick his nose in where he shouldn't have so this isn't about Sonny, it's about Morgan knowing too much.

Oh and Morgan was an idiot to do what he did! He may be on the outs with his family but the balls he's trying to have, by taking things into his own hands, will get him nowhere when he's dead.

Exactly Gen! And I also remember Sonny saying point black to CrAZy "I will kill your son". Does not matter if Johnny was a mobster or a shoe salesman, Sonny went after a rival's son as well, no difference.

Sonny sent Morgan away to protect him from his enemies and Jason didn't claim Jake as his son to protect him from his enemies if there really was some "code" they wouldn't have done that. IMO

Sonny didn't send Morgan away, Carly and Jax did. Sonny didn't even know about it until after the fact.

#36   2013/10/25 08:04PM
    genhospchat

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha:

Yes Sam will be on Julian's side before Sonny's. She was nice to him for Jason's sake and nothing more and has always told him what she thought of him.

#37   2013/10/25 08:06PM
    genhospchat

Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat: I recall Sonny kidnapping and torturing Johnny (which was despicable and was the beginning of my true Sonny dislike) at the same age Morgan is now when Sonny thought that AZ had gone after Michael. You can try to twist or spin it how you like to have what Sonny did be different but Morgan's an adult and chose to stick his nose in where he shouldn't have so this isn't about Sonny, it's about Morgan knowing too much.

Oh and Morgan was an idiot to do what he did! He may be on the outs with his family but the balls he's trying to have, by taking things into his own hands, will get him nowhere when he's dead.

The BIG difference between Johnny and Morgan is JOHNNY WAS IN THE BUSINESS.....
    He was as ruthless as his father, to the point of wanting to take over his father's business.
    He carried a gun, used Sonny's family, had his own thugs working for him. Hardly the case with Morgan.

You are correct about Sonny not getting the facts when he kidnapped Johnny and Morgan being stupid.

At that point, nope Johnny wasn't. Well now Morgan's put himself in the business so he's fair game!

#38   2013/10/26 05:58AM
    ransomha

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:

The BIG difference between Johnny and Morgan is JOHNNY WAS IN THE BUSINESS.....
    He was as ruthless as his father, to the point of wanting to take over his father's business.
    He carried a gun, used Sonny's family, had his own thugs working for him. Hardly the case with Morgan.

You are correct about Sonny not getting the facts when he kidnapped Johnny and Morgan being stupid.

At that point, nope Johnny wasn't. Well now Morgan's put himself in the business so he's fair game!

Put himself in the business as opposed to be shot dead? He hardly had a choice.....Don't think Morgan has the nerve or heart for this business that Johnny did.

#39   2013/10/27 05:37PM
    ransomha

Up until Carlos put a gun to Morgan's head, I don't think Morgan realized exactly how much trouble he was in.
    I think he may have thought his last name and who is father is made him untouchable.

I was surprised he was able to think on his feet and save himself.
    Hope it turns into a double cross.

#40   2013/10/28 03:34AM
    oltllover

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:

Exactly Gen! And I also remember Sonny saying point black to CrAZy "I will kill your son". Does not matter if Johnny was a mobster or a shoe salesman, Sonny went after a rival's son as well, no difference.

Sonny sent Morgan away to protect him from his enemies and Jason didn't claim Jake as his son to protect him from his enemies if there really was some "code" they wouldn't have done that. IMO

Sonny didn't send Morgan away, Carly and Jax did. Sonny didn't even know about it until after the fact.

Either way, Morgan was sent away to protect him from Sonny's mob enemies, etc. because children aren't off limits in a mob war or at the very least they can become collateral damage.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list