List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Julian is LOW 10-24-13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Julian is LOW 10-24-13

Started by ransomha at 2013/10/24 12:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/28 11:46AM, Views: 2425, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/25 06:19AM
    Re: Julian is LOW 10-24-13
    ransomha

Quote genhospchat: I recall Sonny kidnapping and torturing Johnny (which was despicable and was the beginning of my true Sonny dislike) at the same age Morgan is now when Sonny thought that AZ had gone after Michael. You can try to twist or spin it how you like to have what Sonny did be different but Morgan's an adult and chose to stick his nose in where he shouldn't have so this isn't about Sonny, it's about Morgan knowing too much.

Oh and Morgan was an idiot to do what he did! He may be on the outs with his family but the balls he's trying to have, by taking things into his own hands, will get him nowhere when he's dead.

While Ava would be fair game as she too is "in the business" Alexis would/should be off limits.
    IMO there is a BIG difference.

#22   2013/10/25 06:40AM
    oltllover

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote genhospchat: I recall Sonny kidnapping and torturing Johnny (which was despicable and was the beginning of my true Sonny dislike) at the same age Morgan is now when Sonny thought that AZ had gone after Michael. You can try to twist or spin it how you like to have what Sonny did be different but Morgan's an adult and chose to stick his nose in where he shouldn't have so this isn't about Sonny, it's about Morgan knowing too much.

Oh and Morgan was an idiot to do what he did! He may be on the outs with his family but the balls he's trying to have, by taking things into his own hands, will get him nowhere when he's dead.

Exactly Gen! And I also remember Sonny saying point black to CrAZy "I will kill your son". Does not matter if Johnny was a mobster or a shoe salesman, Sonny went after a rival's son as well, no difference.

Sonny sent Morgan away to protect him from his enemies and Jason didn't claim Jake as his son to protect him from his enemies if there really was some "code" they wouldn't have done that. IMO

#23   2013/10/25 06:43AM
    ransomha

This is why Sonny never let Michael in that part of his business.
    That would have made Michael "fair game".

Michael NOT being in the mob was Sonny's way of protecting him with the other families that "respect the code".

#24   2013/10/25 08:02AM
    Mrs. Lansing

ITA! Sonny is just as much a despicable criminal as Derrick/Julian. The torture he put Johnny/AJ etc. through the years shows the mind of a sick individual. Anyone who see's there being virtue or honor in some type of code among violent criminals IMO is very twisted.
    Also Morgan was complaining that Sonny loved Michael more, so now he will know Sonny's love; a bullet to the head.

#25   2013/10/25 11:46AM
    ransomha

10-25- comment

Julian just refereed to Morgan as "a kid" , as in go KILL the KID.......That is about as low as a person can get.

Ava and Julian don't agree on anything and she's ready to stab him in the back.

He has enemies within his own family with NO allegiance from ANYONE.

Tick tock Julian......

He also admitted to KILLING HIS OWN SISTER Olivia.

Sonny is a BOY SCOUT compared to this guy!
    Family is everything to Sonny.....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/25 11:51AM
    #26   2013/10/25 12:12PM
    ransomha

So now we have quite the list that's aware of Julian's big secret:

1: Sonny
    2: The DA
    3: Morgan
    4: Ava
    5: Robert
    6: Anna

These are all people that are against him too!

On the almost putting it together list:

1: Duke
    2: Sam
    3: Alexis
    4: Carly
    5: Mac
    6:Franco

These too are all against him!

If we can get half these people to work together , Julian should be gone for good in no time!

I'm sure i'm leaving out some, feel free to add to the list!

#27   2013/10/25 01:19PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote stonecoldhot: Sonny was going to kill Dante, who was the same age as Morgan

Dante was a POLICE OFFICER not a rival mob boss's child.

So it`s ok to kill a young innocent police officer

Exactly!! I am all for Julian taking over, he does what needs to be done & he is compassionate to those he cares for.
    When it comes to being in the mob.... all is fair game. If you don't want the danger & possibility of you or your family getting hurt, them perhaps a career at the GAP would have been a better idea..

#28   2013/10/25 01:42PM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Why waste time on certain postings. Sonny could kill Tracey, Liz, Michael, Anna, ANYONE with a stupid justification and certain would still defend him. "they had it coming - they betrayed me!" Not worth the effort trying to get it thru their heads what a slimey d-bag Sonny is.

#29   2013/10/25 02:00PM
    ransomha

Quote MikeLikesSoaps: Why waste time on certain postings. Sonny could kill Tracey, Liz, Michael, Anna, ANYONE with a stupid justification and certain would still defend him. "they had it coming - they betrayed me!" Not worth the effort trying to get it thru their heads what a slimey d-bag Sonny is.

Actually this thread has nothing to do with Sonny.
    Its all about Julian being LOW.
    Like killing his own sister and threatening his other sister.
    Like putting a hit on a 19 year old kid.
    Like causing the death of Anna and Duke's baby.

He's a scum bag coward that has way too many enemies to last long. He has people from both sides of the law wanting him dead and even his own family would slit his throat if given the chance. He has NO ONE loyal to him.

#30   2013/10/25 02:04PM
    stonecoldhot

Quote ransomha:
    Quote MikeLikesSoaps: Why waste time on certain postings. Sonny could kill Tracey, Liz, Michael, Anna, ANYONE with a stupid justification and certain would still defend him. "they had it coming - they betrayed me!" Not worth the effort trying to get it thru their heads what a slimey d-bag Sonny is.

Actually this thread has nothing to do with Sonny.
    Its all about Julian being LOW.
    Like killing his own sister and threatening his other sister.
    Like putting a hit on a 19 year old kid.
    Like causing the death of Anna and Duke's baby.

He's a scum bag coward that has way too many enemies to last long. He has people from both sides of the law wanting him dead and even his own family would slit his throat if given the chance. He has NO ONE loyal to him.

I think Sam will be loyal to him, that scumbag coward saved her son`s life, he didn`t have to do that

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list