List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Julian is LOW 10-24-13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Julian is LOW 10-24-13

Started by ransomha at 2013/10/24 12:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/28 11:46AM, Views: 2960, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/24 03:31PM
    Re: Julian is LOW 10-24-13
    bella jasam

Quote ransomha: Julian breaks the mob code by going after woman and children.
    He can't fight man to man, He has to use Carly and put a hit out on a 19 year old kid.
    He's dirt and will go down just the way he deserves.
    He should have stayed underground where he belongs.
    Can't wait for Carly to find out just what a coward this guy is.

Woman is singular as in one. Women is plural as in many. However I do agree that what Julian is doing is low but Julian is no better than Sonny. I do not like either character and would like to see them both go down. I do agree with stonecoldhot that she should not have Dante/Dominic in the heartless way he did.

#12   2013/10/24 03:31PM
    bella jasam

Quote ransomha: Julian breaks the mob code by going after woman and children.
    He can't fight man to man, He has to use Carly and put a hit out on a 19 year old kid.
    He's dirt and will go down just the way he deserves.
    He should have stayed underground where he belongs.
    Can't wait for Carly to find out just what a coward this guy is.

Woman is singular as in one. Women is plural as in many. However I do agree that what Julian is doing is low but Julian is no better than Sonny. I do not like either character and would like to see them both go down. I do agree with stonecoldhot that she should not have Dante/Dominic in the heartless way he did.

#13   2013/10/24 03:32PM
    mauimama

Quote ransomha:
    Quote mauimama: I'm betting that Carlos will come "thisclose" to killing the jerk- just enough to scare the living beesus outa him to make him so scared that he throws in with Julian to take down Sonny, to save his own sorry a$$$$$$$

Yea, Morgan will turn on his family when he witnesses Sonny and Michael hugging.
    The thing is, Julian will kill him when he's no longer useful.

I think when "push comes to shove" and there is a showdown- Morgan won't be able to kill his father when Julian demands it - and the little jerk will get caught in the cross-fire- I DON'T think the writers will kill him off -- Maybe AVA could get caught in the crossfire and gets killed-- It's too much to hope for that Julian would get killed... once and for all?

Poor Morgan, no one loves him......

#14   2013/10/24 03:44PM
    ransomha

Quote mauimama:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote mauimama: I'm betting that Carlos will come "thisclose" to killing the jerk- just enough to scare the living beesus outa him to make him so scared that he throws in with Julian to take down Sonny, to save his own sorry a$$$$$$$

Yea, Morgan will turn on his family when he witnesses Sonny and Michael hugging.
    The thing is, Julian will kill him when he's no longer useful.

I think when "push comes to shove" and there is a showdown- Morgan won't be able to kill his father when Julian demands it - and the little jerk will get caught in the cross-fire- I DON'T think the writers will kill him off -- Maybe AVA could get caught in the crossfire and gets killed-- It's too much to hope for that Julian would get killed... once and for all?

Poor Morgan, no one loves him......

I agree. I can't see him with a gun pointed at the father he so desperately seeks the approval of. I do feel for Morgan.
    He played his hand much too soon......

I hope he ends up being the one to take Julian out!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/24 03:45PM
    #15   2013/10/24 09:00PM
    genhospchat

I recall Sonny kidnapping and torturing Johnny (which was despicable and was the beginning of my true Sonny dislike) at the same age Morgan is now when Sonny thought that AZ had gone after Michael. You can try to twist or spin it how you like to have what Sonny did be different but Morgan's an adult and chose to stick his nose in where he shouldn't have so this isn't about Sonny, it's about Morgan knowing too much.

Oh and Morgan was an idiot to do what he did! He may be on the outs with his family but the balls he's trying to have, by taking things into his own hands, will get him nowhere when he's dead.

#16   2013/10/24 09:52PM
    cardgirl

Julian is more stupid than low. He could qualify for dumbest criminal. First, don't have a conversation about your illegal business unless you are sure THE DOOR IS CLOSED. Except Julian is good at that discussing business in the open.

I do find it very funny as in rolling on the floor funny that, Sonny who is far from the brightest bulb in the fixture can figure out who Derrick might really be. A DOY. I guess his one brain cell is good for something.

Morgan is an idiot he inherited all of his parent's worst qualities. And now his cockiness is gonna get him killed....just praying.....I mean speculating. And not soon enough for me. His poor little unloved me is getting old. Grow up do the right thing and be a man....oh yeah you can't do that because nobody ever taught you how to be a man. Sorry but that is gonna bite you Morgan. I might have some respect for Morgan if he rises above his anger and warns Sonny, but he won't and well, his future looks bleak. Although it would be funny to see Sonny's own flesh and blood bring him down. I might like seeing that.

But yeah Julian is no genius.

#17   2013/10/25 04:02AM
    ransomha

Quote genhospchat: I recall Sonny kidnapping and torturing Johnny (which was despicable and was the beginning of my true Sonny dislike) at the same age Morgan is now when Sonny thought that AZ had gone after Michael. You can try to twist or spin it how you like to have what Sonny did be different but Morgan's an adult and chose to stick his nose in where he shouldn't have so this isn't about Sonny, it's about Morgan knowing too much.

Oh and Morgan was an idiot to do what he did! He may be on the outs with his family but the balls he's trying to have, by taking things into his own hands, will get him nowhere when he's dead.

#18   2013/10/25 04:05AM
    ransomha

Quote genhospchat: I recall Sonny kidnapping and torturing Johnny (which was despicable and was the beginning of my true Sonny dislike) at the same age Morgan is now when Sonny thought that AZ had gone after Michael. You can try to twist or spin it how you like to have what Sonny did be different but Morgan's an adult and chose to stick his nose in where he shouldn't have so this isn't about Sonny, it's about Morgan knowing too much.

The BIG difference between Johnny and Morgan is JOHNNY WAS IN THE BUSINESS.....
    He was as ruthless as his father, to the point of wanting to take over his father's business.
    He carried a gun, used Sonny's family, had his own thugs working for him. Hardly the case with Morgan.

You are correct about Sonny not getting the facts when he kidnapped Johnny and Morgan being stupid.

#19   2013/10/25 05:58AM
    Nightmoves

Exactly Gen! And I also remember Sonny saying point black to CrAZy "I will kill your son". Does not matter if Johnny was a mobster or a shoe salesman, Sonny went after a rival's son as well, no difference.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/25 06:00AM
    #20   2013/10/25 06:18AM
    ransomha

Quote cardgirl: Julian is more stupid than low. He could qualify for dumbest criminal. First, don't have a conversation about your illegal business unless you are sure THE DOOR IS CLOSED. Except Julian is good at that discussing business in the open.

I do find it very funny as in rolling on the floor funny that, Sonny who is far from the brightest bulb in the fixture can figure out who Derrick might really be. A DOY. I guess his one brain cell is good for something.

Morgan is an idiot he inherited all of his parent's worst qualities. And now his cockiness is gonna get him killed....just praying.....I mean speculating. And not soon enough for me. His poor little unloved me is getting old. Grow up do the right thing and be a man....oh yeah you can't do that because nobody ever taught you how to be a man. Sorry but that is gonna bite you Morgan. I might have some respect for Morgan if he rises above his anger and warns Sonny, but he won't and well, his future looks bleak. Although it would be funny to see Sonny's own flesh and blood bring him down. I might like seeing that.

But yeah Julian is no genius.

Julian is the town secret that just about everyone knows about!
    If Morgan can figure it out then ANYONE can!

I don't see Morgan as ruthless as Johnny became, Johnny shot his old , unarmed father in cold blood. Morgan is like a hurt puppy.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list