List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Halloween Costumes for the Characters

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Halloween Costumes for the Characters

Started by ReignOfTerror at 2013/10/24 11:21AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/24 03:42PM, Views: 924, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/10/24 11:21AM
    Halloween Costumes for the Characters
    ReignOfTerror

Franco could dress up as heather.
    Robin can be a dead wife.
    Carly can be Gladys Kravitz.(the nosy neighbor from Bewitched)
    Sonny could dress up as a dooshbag...oh wait..he dresses that way all year..ok..he could go as Jason..this way he doesn't have to talk!

#2   2013/10/24 11:33AM
    Re: Halloween Costumes for the Characters
    Nightmoves

Quote ReignOfTerror: Franco could dress up as heather.
    Sonny could dress up as a dooshbag...oh wait..he dresses that way all year..ok..he could go as Jason..this way he doesn't have to talk!

Haha before I even opened up this thread I imagined Sonny wearing a big box with the words 'Summer's Eve' on it, with only his feet and head sticking out!

#3   2013/10/24 11:41AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves:

Haha before I even opened up this thread I imagined Sonny wearing a big box with the words 'Summer's Eve' on it, with only his feet and head sticking out!

Great idea NM!

#4   2013/10/24 11:48AM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote Nightmoves:

ROTFLMAO! Oh man..good one! I was thinking of those big red rubber ones with the hose when I typed it! Yours wins! Oh man..still laughing!

#5   2013/10/24 11:57AM
    Trueheart 6

Quote Nightmoves:

Ok Night Moves just as I was reading your comment the song Night Moves by Bob Seger came on. That was freaky. Anyhow I like the Sonny idea. I also liked Carly as Gladys Cravits. Right now Anna and Robert could be tweedle dee and tweedle dum. I can 't believe they got caught. Also Tracy and Luke could be Laurel and Hardy.

#6   2013/10/24 12:07PM
    Nightmoves

Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote Nightmoves:

ROTFLMAO! Oh man..good one! I was thinking of those big red rubber ones with the hose when I typed it! Yours wins! Oh man..still laughing!

Olivia can be the big old rubber type dbag and they can spend Halloween together LOL

#7   2013/10/24 12:08PM
    Nightmoves

Quote Trueheart 6:
    Quote Nightmoves:

Ok Night Moves just as I was reading your comment the song Night Moves by Bob Seger came on. That was freaky. Anyhow I like the Sonny idea. I also liked Carly as Gladys Cravits. Right now Anna and Robert could be tweedle dee and tweedle dum. I can 't believe they got caught. Also Tracy and Luke could be Laurel and Hardy.

I love Bob Seger and especially Nightmoves! I like your Tracy and Luke idea too

#8   2013/10/24 03:37PM
    mauimama

I thought Anna and Robert could go as "Barney Fife and Gomer" -- Dr O would make a PERFECT witch from OZ! Felix and Brad could dress as the men from "Men on Film" --

#9   2013/10/24 03:42PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote mauimama: I thought Anna and Robert could go as "Barney Fife and Gomer" -- Dr O would make a PERFECT witch from OZ! Felix and Brad could dress as the men from "Men on Film" --

I picture Felix as Tinker Bell, and Brad as the Tooth Fairy.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list