List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Hmmm, Did Maxie actually miscarry?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hmmm, Did Maxie actually miscarry?

Started by KC11 at 2013/10/24 08:21AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/24 10:32PM, Views: 946, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/10/24 08:21AM
    Hmmm, Did Maxie actually miscarry?
    KC11

The question is ...Did Maxie actually miscarry?

With The Britch lying at every turn who's to say that she actually told the truth when she told Maxie that she miscarried Dante's child?

I am on the proverbial fence with this baby.

Until a DNA test is actually performed, no one NOT even Dante's psychic mom can prove that the baby is NOT Lulu's and Dante's baby.

Wouldn't it be great if Connie REALLY IS DANTE AND LULU'S BABY?

Brad himself could have been conned by The Britch and her mom! Food for thought eh!!!!

Then Spinelli and Elle could get married and have their own baby!!!!!!! Yay!

Carry On!

#2   2013/10/24 08:51AM
    Re: Hmmm, Did Maxie actually miscarry?
    Bettie Davis

Quote KC11: The question is ...Did Maxie actually miscarry?

With The Britch lying at every turn who's to say that she actually told the truth when she told Maxie that she miscarried Dante's child?

I am on the proverbial fence with this baby.

Until a DNA test is actually performed, no one NOT even Dante's psychic mom can prove that the baby is NOT Lulu's and Dante's baby.

Wouldn't it be great if Connie REALLY IS DANTE AND LULU'S BABY?

Brad himself could have been conned by The Britch and her mom! Food for thought eh!!!!

Then Spinelli and Elle could get married and have their own baby!!!!!!! Yay!

Carry On!

That could be a possibility, and I would like to know why they didn't take a DNA why believe Maxie, what they need to do also, is talk to Britt she may hold the answer.

#3   2013/10/24 09:08AM
    ghfanfare

That would be a good twist, actually. It did seem strange that Maxie could get pregnant so quickly after the miscarriage. But we all chalked it up to soap opera license.

#4   2013/10/24 09:57AM
    mauimama

Far be it from any of them to even think about a DNA test -- especially Britch's baby - and I think most of us think that Maxie did NOT miscarry - but at this point, I hope she did and the baby is Spin's cause I don't think Shrewlu could take care of a rubber doll, much less give a lifetime commitment to a child - she's too dam selfish and lame-brain for that job! And ten to one - Olivia's been taking care of that baby most of the time anyway! lol

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/24 10:01AM
    #5   2013/10/24 10:05AM
    PatsMom

KC11 - absolutely that is plausible. Britt is so sneaky and Maxie so clueless.
    DNA tests should be done automatically in Port Charles on all newborns!

#6   2013/10/24 10:54AM
    KC11

Quote ghfanfare: That would be a good twist, actually. It did seem strange that Maxie could get pregnant so quickly after the miscarriage. But we all chalked it up to soap opera license.

Yes indeed! I've come to the conclusion that nothing IS at it seems on all soaps.

I don't trust The Britch (I love that nick name)

And Spinelli and Ellie deserve a chance!!!

They both have great hearts and their baby would be one smart doctor or one brilliant detective in the later years.

I can see them as a super couple! May the brains have it for once on this show (for once)!!!

#7   2013/10/24 04:46PM
    moocat

Right On! I had kind of wished the same thing. I really hated to see a rift between Ellie and Spin. I wish they could start over and become parents. Maxie has done enough to Spin in the past and now in the present.

#8   2013/10/24 10:32PM
    KC11

Quote moocat: Right On! I had kind of wished the same thing. I really hated to see a rift between Ellie and Spin. I wish they could start over and become parents. Maxie has done enough to Spin in the past and now in the present.

Yes! ITA

Ellie clearly was trying to do the right thing and Spinelli did the same at the last minute before Maxie's scheme was outed.

Maxie had great intentions but she never thought the whole surrogate thing out. She clearly misjudged her actions when she was told that she miscarried Lulu and Dante's baby (which I'm not sure actually happened).

But I truly believe Elli is a better fit for Spinelli. IMO

Maxie had several chances to treat Spinelli fairly and decent but blew it big-time!

Now Maxie needs someone fresh and maybe TPTB can re-visit their reunion some where waaaaay down the line.

Team Spin - Ellie

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list