List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: this site is amazing....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

this site is amazing....

Started by Beachforme at 2013/10/23 07:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/24 06:39PM, Views: 657, Replies: 11
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/10/24 03:36PM
    Re: this site is amazing....
    Bettie Davis

Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote Beachforme: I think this soap site must be restricted to certain people...I never get a response to anything I post.....and I'm not harmful in anyway...guess I'm just not wanted here....peace to all...

I only respond to/and read certain threads. If the topic interests me or catches my eye in some way..OR if you are not a poster that I choose to ignore because you are being a baiter or just a jerk (attacking a poster personally).
    I don't think anyone is ignoring you on purpose or to be mean....Many start threads that don't get a response at all or very few comments..so don't feel uneasy about it. Just post away and people will respond/debate/discuss. If you start a thread and I like the topic and you aren't on my ignore list ....I will respond. Welcome and happy posting!

Don't ignore me, even though I like Sonny.

#12   2013/10/24 06:39PM
    Re: this site is amazing....
    Peach54

I don't always post, I go thru spells. But I only post on threads that interest me. I have never even started a thread. A lot of these ladies and guys have posted for years and really know each other. I have enjoyed posting with all of them. So keep on posting and like many have noted put an avatar up. I would suggest finding one on the net that no one else has. It just helps identify you.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list