List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: this site is amazing....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

this site is amazing....

Started by Beachforme at 2013/10/23 07:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/24 06:39PM, Views: 712, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/23 07:30PM
    this site is amazing....
    Beachforme

I think this soap site must be restricted to certain people...I never get a response to anything I post.....and I'm not harmful in anyway...guess I'm just not wanted here....peace to all...

#2   2013/10/24 12:00AM
    Re: this site is amazing....
    genhospchat

Quote Beachforme: I think this soap site must be restricted to certain people...I never get a response to anything I post.....and I'm not harmful in anyway...guess I'm just not wanted here....peace to all...

I've never seen you post, where have you posted recently?

#3   2013/10/24 06:04AM
    ransomha

Quote Beachforme: I think this soap site must be restricted to certain people...I never get a response to anything I post.....and I'm not harmful in anyway...guess I'm just not wanted here....peace to all...

That's a crummy feeling.
    Post more and i'll be on the look out.
    Who do you like?
    And WELCOME!!!

#4   2013/10/24 06:18AM
    Chrissi_Soap...

Welcome Beachforme. Sometimes it just takes time for others to notice a new poster. Everyone's pretty friendly and welcoming. Hope you stick around!

#5   2013/10/24 07:58AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ransomha:

That's a crummy feeling.
    Who do you like?
    And WELCOME!!!

Oh no, don't go, I haven't seen you post either, but, you can make good friends on here like I did with my dear sweet Rans, Hi Rans

#6   2013/10/24 09:06AM
    ghfanfare

How long ago were you posting? I notice your avatar is missing. Those were erased quite a while ago when they did some work on the board. Hope you have fun!

#7   2013/10/24 09:49AM
    Beachforme

I have been viewing this site for years & only post once in awhile...I love reading up about the soaps I watch. I began to think maybe I'm suppose to introduce myself on here or something - lol....and yes, I did post recently.

Been watching GH for forever it seems...

thanks for the nice responses....

#8   2013/10/24 12:05PM
    ransomha

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote ransomha:

That's a crummy feeling.
    Who do you like?
    And WELCOME!!!

Oh no, don't go, I haven't seen you post either, but, you can make good friends on here like I did with my dear sweet Rans, Hi Rans

Hi Bettie! Been missing you!

#9   2013/10/24 12:22PM
    genhospchat

Quote Beachforme: I have been viewing this site for years & only post once in awhile...I love reading up about the soaps I watch. I began to think maybe I'm suppose to introduce myself on here or something - lol....and yes, I did post recently.

Been watching GH for forever it seems...

thanks for the nice responses....

Try putting up a new avatar, that helps a lot in identifying posters. I felt the same when I first started here too but just jump in and you will be addicted.

Welcome to the board! I have looked for you and will continue to in the future. You say you've watched a long time, when did you start watching? Who are your favourite characters? Favourite storylines? If you're ever wanting to say something about the show but don't want to jump into a certain thread, try the rant and rave thread. There you can say what you like and dislike about the show without worrying what others will say back and it's a good place to start talking to others.

Enjoy the boards and hope to "talk" with you.

#10   2013/10/24 01:49PM
    ReignOfTerror

I only respond to/and read certain threads. If the topic interests me or catches my eye in some way..OR if you are not a poster that I choose to ignore because you are being a baiter or just a jerk (attacking a poster personally).
    I don't think anyone is ignoring you on purpose or to be mean....Many start threads that don't get a response at all or very few comments..so don't feel uneasy about it. Just post away and people will respond/debate/discuss. If you start a thread and I like the topic and you aren't on my ignore list ....I will respond. Welcome and happy posting!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list