List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Stuff I saw.Stuff I know..Spoilers..Britt+Patrick!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stuff I saw.Stuff I know..Spoilers..Britt+Patrick!

Started by BringBackStarr at 2013/10/23 06:12PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/24 03:26PM, Views: 1764, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/10/23 06:12PM
    Stuff I saw.Stuff I know..Spoilers..Britt+Patrick!
    BringBackStarr

Waiting to the last minute of the Scott/Heather meeting was inexcusable....This really melted my McMuffin today...

Yes, It would appear Ava is not Olivia after all....

The "LETS ALL GET LUKES BLOOD" storyline will dominate the next few weeks.

People will be Robin Spotting in the next few weeks (and we arent talking about bird watching)...

All roads lead to Wyndamere....

The Cassadine Island Posse will be roaming around PC---Covering for each other to keep Robert and Anna (and themselves) alive....

Morgan is torn (and in further danger than he realizes)...

Look for PC residents (like Liz and Laura) to wonder why some are acting suspicious....

Britta is going to come FACE TO FACE with Patrick----And tries to get his help!!!

Carlos----Is he MORE than a JEROME HENCHMAN?\

Lots of people are scheming against Luke...

#2   2013/10/23 07:49PM
    Re: Stuff I saw.Stuff I know..Spoilers..Britt+Patrick!
    BringBackStarr

Robin contacts someone from her past for help when she gets back to PC! They agree to help her!

RUMOR ALERT-----Maxie is going to tape a nap....For several MONTHS (The actress is going on Maternity leave----For those who cant tell, she is very preggers)

Will Spin and Ellie bond with Connie in her absence?

#3   2013/10/24 06:07AM
    ransomha

Quote BringBackStarr: Robin contacts someone from her past for help when she gets back to PC! They agree to help her!

RUMOR ALERT-----Maxie is going to tape a nap....For several MONTHS (The actress is going on Maternity leave----For those who cant tell, she is very preggers)

Are you implying Spin and Maxie GET Connie? I've read the opposite. Hope YOU are correct.

#4   2013/10/24 08:19AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ransomha:
    Quote BringBackStarr: Robin contacts someone from her past for help when she gets back to PC! They agree to help her!

Are you implying Spin and Maxie GET Connie? I've read the opposite. Hope YOU are correct.

Dante and Lulu get Connie

#5   2013/10/24 08:41AM
    Bizlet

Three different spoiler sites say now say three different things about Connie. My gut tells me if Diane should happen to loose this baby battle Maxie will still get the baby bc KS maternity leave will be on the run with the baby. Maybe Spinelli too.

#6   2013/10/24 08:47AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote Bizlet: Three different spoiler sites say now say three different things about Connie. My gut tells me if Diane should happen to loose this baby battle Maxie will still get the baby bc KS maternity leave will be on the run with the baby. Maybe Spinelli too.

That's what I think too, cause Maxie will be taking her leave soon and that will co-inside with the custody battle

#7   2013/10/24 10:09AM
    Miz M

I am soooooo done with this baby s/l. It will really free up some space on my DVR if they give that baby to D/L because I will quit recording/watching GH. Not because I feel so strongly about the s/l and not because I can't accept that the rules of aging and the law really don't apply on GH, but because THEY JUST DID A STORY WHERE THE JUDGE GAVE CUSTODY OF RAFE TO SILAS BASED SIMPLY ON SHARED DNA!!!

#8   2013/10/24 11:42AM
    ktmom

It should be based on genetics, but who knows what the DNA test will show when they take one. This is a soap after all.

I think most people think Maxie should keep the baby, even if they think she was wrong. (Which she was!)
    So, I wouldn't be surprised if the writers give the baby to Lulu. Ugggh!

I never get what I want on this show.

#9   2013/10/24 12:07PM
    iluvtad

Quote ktmom: It should be based on genetics, but who knows what the DNA test will show when they take one. This is a soap after all.

I think most people think Maxie should keep the baby, even if they think she was wrong. (Which she was!)

I quoted you because of your last line, I never get what I want either on this show! But, I keep hoping...

I keep thinking that Shrewlu is the one who will kidnap the baby, but taking into account now, the actress playing Maxie is going on maternity leave, I now agree that Maxie & Spinelli will kidnap the baby, and for me the true crime here is the fact that the biological parents are the ones that will have to do this! In no way, is Shrewlu any better of a human being than Maxie, she also still can produce viable eggs, and Dante can still do his thing (tee hee pun intended), and they can have another child!
    Baby Georgie belongs with Spixie...

#10   2013/10/24 03:26PM
    mauimama

Quote iluvtad:
    Quote ktmom: It should be based on genetics, but who knows what the DNA test will show when they take one. This is a soap after all.

I quoted you because of your last line, I never get what I want either on this show! But, I keep hoping...

I keep thinking that Shrewlu is the one who will kidnap the baby, but taking into account now, the actress playing Maxie is going on maternity leave, I now agree that Maxie & Spinelli will kidnap the baby, and for me the true crime here is the fact that the biological parents are the ones that will have to do this! In no way, is Shrewlu any better of a human being than Maxie, she also still can produce viable eggs, and Dante can still do his thing (tee hee pun intended), and they can have another child!
    Baby Georgie belongs with Spixie...

My thought is that Shrewlu thinks she's gonna loose the custody battle, so she takes off with the baby -- Maxie and Spin go after her (explaining KS's maternity leave absence) so the 3 of them will be off-screen for a while.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list