List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Jerry Jax

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jerry Jax

Started by Beachforme at 2013/10/23 12:10PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/24 09:52AM, Views: 449, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/10/23 12:10PM
    Jerry Jax
    Beachforme

When Luke had been injected with the Plutonium disease, he was on his death bed, barely able to speak....why is it that Jerry, having the same thing, is up walking & acting completely normal & healthy?

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm sick of GH bringing back all these evil characters - let's have some new people & s/l's!! How many times has Jerry died? How many times do they have to bring back Sason (however you say or spell his name - I never understand it)....

I'd like to see some NEW stuff!!!

#2   2013/10/24 07:30AM
    Re: Jerry Jax
    JaneDoe

If I'm not mistaken, Robin first developed a "band-aid" drug. That was given to Jerry and also bought by Sean Donnelly. Sean shared some with Luke that helped him for a while, but I'd assume Jerry has been receiving it more regularly. I'm wondering now what will happen to Sean or if they will ever revisit him being inflicted with plutonium? Maybe once Robin returns and she finds out he's in trouble, she'll work to re-create a cure for him too?

As far as villains are concerned.... I'm a fan. As you can see by my avi I LOVE Helz Cassadine. I can also see where recently there has been an influx of villains, so I can see how they might get old to some viewers. I truly think they are on for a short time. I don't think any of them have long term contracts. Maybe once the Robin story wraps up they will start fading away.

#3   2013/10/24 08:03AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote JaneDoe: If I'm not mistaken, Robin first developed a "band-aid" drug. That was given to Jerry and also bought by Sean Donnelly. Sean shared some with Luke that helped him for a while, but I'd assume Jerry has been receiving it more regularly. I'm wondering now what will happen to Sean or if they will ever revisit him being inflicted with plutonium? Maybe once Robin returns and she finds out he's in trouble, she'll work to re-create a cure for him too?

As far as villains are concerned.... I'm a fan. As you can see by my avi I LOVE Helz Cassadine. I can also see where recently there has been an influx of villains, so I can see how they might get old to some viewers. I truly think they are on for a short time. I don't think any of them have long term contracts. Maybe once the Robin story wraps up they will start fading away.

I agree, I love the villains its what makes GH unique, Hi Jane Doe.

#4   2013/10/24 08:04AM
    keriann 1983

I have never been a fan of villians at all but I have 2 say that I love jerry jax!!!!!!!!!!!

#5   2013/10/24 08:07AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote JaneDoe: If I'm not mistaken, Robin first developed a "band-aid" drug. That was given to Jerry and also bought by Sean Donnelly. Sean shared some with Luke that helped him for a while, but I'd assume Jerry has been receiving it more regularly. I'm wondering now what will happen to Sean or if they will ever revisit him being inflicted with plutonium? Maybe once Robin returns and she finds out he's in trouble, she'll work to re-create a cure for him too?

You're correct about the Band-Aid that Jerry and Sean were given; perhaps we are supposed to assume that since Jerry has Robin he has received the most i.e. on a regular basis?
    I love a good villain too! Helena would be my absolute favorite and I really hope she is still alive because Constance Towers is a great actress. Mr. Craig/Jerry Jax ranks pretty high up there for me too. I love complete evil or totally over the top crazy in my villain's LOL! And Jerry is perfect,; I love the actor who plays him and am happy to see his return. One of the main reasons I have always watched soaps was for a good villain.

#6   2013/10/24 08:16AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote Mrs. Lansing:

You're correct about the Band-Aid that Jerry and Sean were given; perhaps we are supposed to assume that since Jerry has Robin he has received the most i.e. on a regular basis?
    I love a good villain too! Helena would be my absolute favorite and I really hope she is still alive because Constance Towers is a great actress. Mr. Craig/Jerry Jax ranks pretty high up there for me too. I love complete evil or totally over the top crazy in my villain's LOL! And Jerry is perfect,; I love the actor who plays him and am happy to see his return. One of the main reasons I have always watched soaps was for a good villain.

Hello Mrs Lansing, I miss Helena too, I hope there's a way to bring her back, she is one classy villain.

#7   2013/10/24 09:52AM
    Beachforme

Quote keriann 1983: I have never been a fan of villians at all but I have 2 say that I love jerry jax!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Jerry too - I think he can be funny - just wish they would bring him back & show a good side...oh well

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list