List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: LULU is the Biggest JERK!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

LULU is the Biggest JERK!

Started by ReignOfTerror at 2013/10/23 09:51AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 07:23PM, Views: 1515, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/10/24 11:10AM
    Re: LULU is the Biggest JERK!
    ReignOfTerror

Quote Peach54: It was also mentioned before that Lulu and Dante could not adopt because of lies and crazy families, so how are they going to be able to adopt now since Connie/Georgie is not their bio child?

I had forgotten all about them trying to adopt and lying on the application. I know maxie isn't mother theresa but for lulu to think it's ok to destroy someones life is beyond EVIL!

#12   2013/10/24 11:22AM
    Miz M

I am soooooo done with this baby s/l. It will really free up some space on my DVR if they give that baby to D/L because I will quit recording/watching GH. Not because I feel so strongly about the s/l and not because I can't accept that the rules of aging and the law really don't apply on GH, but because THEY JUST DID A STORY WHERE THE JUDGE GAVE CUSTODY OF RAFE TO SILAS BASED SIMPLY ON SHARED DNA!!!

#13   2013/10/24 01:57PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote Miz M: I am soooooo done with this baby s/l. It will really free up some space on my DVR if they give that baby to D/L because I will quit recording/watching GH. Not because I feel so strongly about the s/l and not because I can't accept that the rules of aging and the law really don't apply on GH, but because THEY JUST DID A STORY WHERE THE JUDGE GAVE CUSTODY OF RAFE TO SILAS BASED SIMPLY ON SHARED DNA!!!

I have to comment on the length of the storylines.
    If you ever watched Passions....I am SO NOT KIDDING..a character was trapped in a hole for one day before being rescued...but it took 6 MONTHS for them to do this. This was a pregnant character who was kidnapped and put into this deep hole. 6 months!She had to stay in the same gross clothes for that long before they wrapped it up! So.. Remember that the next time you complain about the time....hee

Yeah..it's annoying me too...

#14   2013/10/26 08:34PM
    CHATTERBOX22

I just cannot take Lulu anymore, I think they need to check her into fern-cliff. She has completely lost it. Where is Dante, oh thats right he cannot stand up to his wife never mind him. If they get to keep the baby, I hope the child grows up to, despise them both and gets emancipated to go live with her real parents. Then changes her name to Georgie. They already found Lulu and Dante unfit to adopt before, now they want the baby from Maxie after treating her like dirt, Maxie almost died delivering the baby, they did not care. Then Lulu smacked Maxie at the church and is now willing to through Maxie under the bus by any means necessary to keep a child that is not hers. I hope Olivia's vision is true I hope all Lulu ends up with is a dog; and even then I would feel sorry for the dog.

#15   2013/10/27 03:57AM
    Bizlet

Quote CHATTERBOX22: I just cannot take Lulu anymore, I think they need to check her into fern-cliff. She has completely lost it. Where is Dante, oh thats right he cannot stand up to his wife never mind him. If they get to keep the baby, I hope the child grows up to, despise them both and gets emancipated to go live with her real parents. Then changes her name to Georgie. They already found Lulu and Dante unfit to adopt before, now they want the baby from Maxie after treating her like dirt, Maxie almost died delivering the baby, they did not care. Then Lulu smacked Maxie at the church and is now willing to through Maxie under the bus by any means necessary to keep a child that is not hers. I hope Olivia's vision is true I hope all Lulu ends up with is a dog; and even then I would feel sorry for the dog.

I really done with both baby stories. I really believe that Ben is Lante's and I hope Nick discovers it soon. I think he can convince Britt to do the right thing give Ben to Lante. Maxie and Spinelli will get Connie/Georgie back. Maxie and the baby will go spend some time with Fisco maybe. (KS maternity leave).

#16   2013/10/27 01:22PM
    Gideon58

I really don't understand why Lulu is so determined to hold onto a baby that isn't hers, but I had no idea her quest to keep Connie would turn so ugly. This story has brought out a very ugly side of Lulu that I have not enjoyed watching at all. I do have to admit that Emme Rylan rocked those scenes with Spinelli earlier this week...her expression of Lulu's desperation wrapped inside obsession was dead-on.

#17   2013/10/30 07:23PM
    jca12321

I'm so glad I found this message thread. I can't stand Lulu and at this point I'm not certain if it's the storyline or the actress. But I wish they would end this S/L. I haven't liked this Lulu since she came out of her frozen state.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list