List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: LULU is the Biggest JERK!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

LULU is the Biggest JERK!

Started by ReignOfTerror at 2013/10/23 09:51AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 07:23PM, Views: 1585, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/23 09:51AM
    LULU is the Biggest JERK!
    ReignOfTerror

I am not excusing Maxie for the really stupid decisions she's made. Most of what is happening to her is of her own doing but she was never ONCE nefarious in those decisions and wanted to be a good friend to Lulu with the decisions she did make.

When Diane made certain suggestions to Maxie..she said NO WAY...she could never do that to lulu....
    But..Lulu TOLD ALEXIS...she would do whatever it took to keep a child that is not hers...even it meant DESTROYING Maxie and Spinelli...I get that she is now attached (not attacked lol)...to Connie (Eeesh..I hate that name for her..it's too confusing)...but this baby does belong to Maxie and Spinelli and even more so to spinelli since he didn't have those 9 months to think about the decision to give her up and had to decide that quickly and without thinking as much about it.

The way lulu is acting right now..she is not good mom material...she is thinking of only herself and being vindictive and ruthless whereas...maxie is still thinking about her love for a friend. Lulu needs to be in a bomb laden limo with sonnyboy! Click..click BOOM! Lulu.
    I would love to see dante so disgusted in her..he walks away.

#2   2013/10/23 12:57PM
    Re: LULU is the Biggest JERK!
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

Lulu is only thinking about how losing Georgie (I refuse to call her anything else) will affect her and Dante and not what's really best for her .

Maxie did this to herself , but she should get her daughter back . Lulu is reminding me of Emme's GL character Lizzie Spaulding with this desperation . But she even she let go of her own bio daughter Sarah , so she could have a better life with her father Jonathan .

#3   2013/10/23 02:09PM
    Monkey Mama

The comment Lulu made to Spin yesterday "I can't believe you're getting a court order to take Connie away from me, she's mine"..... just made my jaw drop!! Is Lulu really that delusional, how can she sound so in shock that Spinelli and Maxie want THEIR biological child and can have the nerve to ask Spin HOW he can DO this to her!!!
    I love my BFF as if she was my own sister but never in this world would I GIVE her my own child because she wanted her and even MORE so after the way Lulu treated Maxie for trying to make the sacrifice in the first place.

#4   2013/10/23 03:12PM
    iluvtad

Quote Monkey Mama: The comment Lulu made to Spin yesterday "I can't believe you're getting a court order to take Connie away from me, she's mine"..... just made my jaw drop!! Is Lulu really that delusional, how can she sound so in shock that Spinelli and Maxie want THEIR biological child and can have the nerve to ask Spin HOW he can DO this to her!!!
    I love my BFF as if she was my own sister but never in this world would I GIVE her my own child because she wanted her and even MORE so after the way Lulu treated Maxie for trying to make the sacrifice in the first place.

That was my reaction also when Lulu said that to Spinelli! For God's sake, Lulu acts like they are fighting over a pair of shoes or something, "you can't have her back", again I feel like shaking her and saying "who the heck do you think you are?"!

#5   2013/10/23 03:53PM
    Peach54

For me not being a fan of nululu, I do not like this s/l and I am starting to dislike lulu even more. I do not believe JB would have played the part this way. I know she isn't coming back and we have to live with the new lulu, but at this point if lulu went off on an extremely long vacation I would not miss her. I would probably like the actress as a different character.

#6   2013/10/23 04:06PM
    Bizlet

Quote Monkey Mama: The comment Lulu made to Spin yesterday "I can't believe you're getting a court order to take Connie away from me, she's mine"..... just made my jaw drop!! Is Lulu really that delusional, how can she sound so in shock that Spinelli and Maxie want THEIR biological child and can have the nerve to ask Spin HOW he can DO this to her!!!

I really hope after yesterday's show they are going the crazy route with Lulu. I think any sane person would be heartbroken, but they would also realize they are fighting a loosing battle.

#7   2013/10/23 04:13PM
    Peach54

It was also mentioned before that Lulu and Dante could not adopt because of lies and crazy families, so how are they going to be able to adopt now since Connie/Georgie is not their bio child?

#8   2013/10/23 04:44PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote Peach54: It was also mentioned before that Lulu and Dante could not adopt because of lies and crazy families, so how are they going to be able to adopt now since Connie/Georgie is not their bio child?

Exactly, if they do a whole custody "twist" and Lulu wins & keeps Maxie's child I won't be able to see myself liking her anymore. I always did up until this s/l.

Maybe if she wanted a child SO bad she shouldn't have killed the one she was able to have. She didn't even give Dylan a chance to be a Father when he begged her to have the baby & just give it to him. If anyone is selfish with children it's Lulu.

#9   2013/10/24 09:16AM
    ghfanfare

Yes, Lulu is really acting like a witch. She is all crazy and obsessed. And I am loving it! This is the first time I have found Lulu entertaining in...well, I think the last time I found her somewhat tolerable was at the black and white ball.

#10   2013/10/24 09:53AM
    mauimama

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote Peach54: It was also mentioned before that Lulu and Dante could not adopt because of lies and crazy families, so how are they going to be able to adopt now since Connie/Georgie is not their bio child?

Exactly, if they do a whole custody "twist" and Lulu wins & keeps Maxie's child I won't be able to see myself liking her anymore. I always did up until this s/l.

I didn't want Shrewlu to have ANY baby -- bio or surrogate- to her, the baby is just another "new adventure" that she'll get tired of and go running off with Luke because she's "bored" -- and she IS treating this poor baby like it's a pair of shoes or a possession - and her constant screaming that it's HER baby--- yikes! And she's getting desparate enough that I can see her "kidnapping" the baby and taking off so that Maxie and Spin cannot have her back. I refuse to call that baby "Connie" -- that is THE dumbest thing they could've called her!

Maybe if she wanted a child SO bad she shouldn't have killed the one she was able to have. She didn't even give Dylan a chance to be a Father when he begged her to have the baby & just give it to him. If anyone is selfish with children it's Lulu.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list