List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I hope that Lulu never forgives Maxie.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I hope that Lulu never forgives Maxie.

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/10/22 11:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/25 05:44AM, Views: 607, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/22 11:28PM
    I hope that Lulu never forgives Maxie.
    Hyatt4Life

I hope that friendship is destroyed forever. Maxie doesn't deserve to have a woman as good as Lulu as friend period. Truth be told, Lulu was a better friend to Maxie than Maxie ever was to her. Maxie destroyed Lulu's brother Lucky's marriage to Elizabeth and yet Lulu found it in her warm and loving heart to forgive her and be friends with her anyway. And after this child custody battle is over, I hope that Lulu tells Maxie to get out of her face and get out of her life forever. And I not for one minute believe that Maxie agreed to be a surrogate for Lante as a desire to want to help them have a family. She did as a way to try to get Spinelli back and that's all. Maxie never do anything out of the kindness of heart. Heck she doesn't even have a heart to begin with. BJ should rise from the dead and snatch her heart right out of Maxie's chest and put it right back into her own chest. Maxie doesn't deserve to have BJ's heart. What Maxie done to Lante was beyond foul and she shouldn't even be allowed to be blessed to have the opportunity to raise Connie either. I am 1000% in Lante's corner and I hope in court that the will prevail and get sole custody of Connie while Maxie gets nothing like she deserves. I wish that Lulu would make friends with Sabrina and Ellie those beautiful ladies can be trusted and Lulu deserves to have friends like these ladies. I love Lulu and I loathed Maxie. Team Lante for sure.

#2   2013/10/23 06:04AM
    Re: I hope that Lulu never forgives Maxie.
    ransomha

No big lose for Maxie.
    What kind of friend is Lulu?
    She's willing to keep Maxie and Spin's child from them while trashing her.

#3   2013/10/23 06:26AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Hyatt4Life: I hope that friendship is destroyed forever. Maxie doesn't deserve to have a woman as good as Lulu as friend period. Truth be told, Lulu was a better friend to Maxie than Maxie ever was to her. Maxie destroyed Lulu's brother Lucky's marriage to Elizabeth and yet Lulu found it in her warm and loving heart to forgive her and be friends with her anyway. And after this child custody battle is over, I hope that Lulu tells Maxie to get out of her face and get out of her life forever. And I not for one minute believe that Maxie agreed to be a surrogate for Lante as a desire to want to help them have a family. She did as a way to try to get Spinelli back and that's all. Maxie never do anything out of the kindness of heart. Heck she doesn't even have a heart to begin with. BJ should rise from the dead and snatch her heart right out of Maxie's chest and put it right back into her own chest. Maxie doesn't deserve to have BJ's heart. What Maxie done to Lante was beyond foul and she shouldn't even be allowed to be blessed to have the opportunity to raise Connie either. I am 1000% in Lante's corner and I hope in court that the will prevail and get sole custody of Connie while Maxie gets nothing like she deserves. I wish that Lulu would make friends with Sabrina and Ellie those beautiful ladies can be trusted and Lulu deserves to have friends like these ladies. I love Lulu and I loathed Maxie. Team Lante for sure.

I disagree with your entire post, but one thing really stood out. You say that Lulu should be friends with Ellie because she can be trusted. Ellie knew the baby Maxie was carrying was her's and Spin's from almost the beginning and kept that to herself for her own selfish reasons. How can you say Ellie can be trusted and is a woman who Lulu should be friends with?

#4   2013/10/23 10:16AM
    ktmom

Lulu stole Maxie's sister Georgie's boyfriend/husband on purpose , got pregnant, and aborted the baby. Lulu is not a saint.

Maxie is so very wrong in this situation, but she is flaky. I would not have trusted her in this situation to be a surrogate. Of course lulu would NEVER volunteer to be a surrogate for someone, even if she could carry a baby. Maxie did, because she is impulsive and caring.

#5   2013/10/23 10:23AM
    stonecoldhot

Lulu`s friendship is no great loss,Lulu should move to ,where ever Laura is,with out baby Georgie of course, she can take Dante with her though

#6   2013/10/23 10:28AM
    ReignOfTerror

A GOOD FRIEND like lulu????????

That's like saying after sonny shot Dante..."but I didn't he was my son..I just thought he was cop and that's why I shot him!!!" See how stupid that sounds? LOL

#7   2013/10/23 08:01PM
    jilltidwell

Quote Hyatt4Life: I hope that friendship is destroyed forever. Maxie doesn't deserve to have a woman as good as Lulu as friend period. Truth be told, Lulu was a better friend to Maxie than Maxie ever was to her. Maxie destroyed Lulu's brother Lucky's marriage to Elizabeth and yet Lulu found it in her warm and loving heart to forgive her and be friends with her anyway. And after this child custody battle is over, I hope that Lulu tells Maxie to get out of her face and get out of her life forever. And I not for one minute believe that Maxie agreed to be a surrogate for Lante as a desire to want to help them have a family. She did as a way to try to get Spinelli back and that's all. Maxie never do anything out of the kindness of heart. Heck she doesn't even have a heart to begin with. BJ should rise from the dead and snatch her heart right out of Maxie's chest and put it right back into her own chest. Maxie doesn't deserve to have BJ's heart. What Maxie done to Lante was beyond foul and she shouldn't even be allowed to be blessed to have the opportunity to raise Connie either. I am 1000% in Lante's corner and I hope in court that the will prevail and get sole custody of Connie while Maxie gets nothing like she deserves. I wish that Lulu would make friends with Sabrina and Ellie those beautiful ladies can be trusted and Lulu deserves to have friends like these ladies. I love Lulu and I loathed Maxie. Team Lante for sure.

I don't like what Maxie did either. I like Maxie, but don't condone her behavior. Dante and Lulu didn't voluntarily ask her to be the surrogate . They were going to use another surrogate or adopt. She is the one who said she would do it.

#8   2013/10/24 12:16PM
    ktmom

Lulu and Dante could not adopt after lying on the application if I remember correctly. FYI

#9   2013/10/24 12:26PM
    shepmajor

Quote jilltidwell:

I don't like what Maxie did either. I like Maxie, but don't condone her behavior. Dante and Lulu didn't voluntarily ask her to be the surrogate . They were going to use another surrogate or adopt. She is the one who said she would do it.

Now, now... the sequence of events (AFTER being told that they could never adopt because of Lulu's lies on the adoption application) were that Maxie offered when Lulu first brought it up and Lulu turned her down. Then, when she couldn't FIND a surrogate she liked, she went back to Maxie and asked if her offer to carry the baby for them was still open. Maxie balked a little, knowing that Lulu didn't really trust her, but wanted to give them their dream.

Lulu then proceeded to micro-manage and helicopter over Maxie until the day she left to go find Luke and continued when she got back, up until she was kidnapped by Stavros. Then she started up again shortly after regaining her memory. She knew long before the truth came out that *something* was wrong. She knew, but didn't really WANT to know. That doesn't excuse Maxie, of course. I always thought she should have ripped the bandaid off back then and been done with it.

She's not wrong about Lulu and how she would have been a harpy about the miscarriage though.

#10   2013/10/25 05:39AM
    dafyduc

Quote ransomha: No big lose for Maxie.
    What kind of friend is Lulu?
    She's willing to keep Maxie and Spin's child from them while trashing her.

AMEN!!!!! Maxie was foolish and made the wrong choice(for the right reason) but that does not mean she should lose her child. Lulu is beyond selfish right now. I just hope Dante will talk some sense into her. Maybe the family CRAZY GENE is popping up in her.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list