List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GH Rumorville

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH Rumorville

Started by Bettie Davis at 2013/10/22 05:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/23 09:07AM, Views: 2863, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/10/22 05:20PM
    GH Rumorville
    Bettie Davis

Rebecca Herb's ( Elizabeth ) husband, Michael Saucido (Juan Santiago ) will return early November. He does not like the idea of Carlos who is his Uncle getting involved with his cousin Sabrina. Sabrina like Juan was also adopted. Juan is the son of Miguel Morez and Lily Rivera. Carlos is not blood Rivera he was adopted into the Rivera family by Lily's father.

Lily Corinthos returns from the dead early next year timed to co-incide with Brenda's return, but it turns out she is not the Lily we remember, it could turn out that Lily has taken over where her late father left off in the mob world. She wants revenge on Sonny and hid territory, and have connections to the Jeromes.If she is alive, that means its possible the baby she was carrying at the time of the infamous CLINK-BOOM is alive also, could that child be Sabrina.

Faison will meet his end, but like a cat with 9 lives. Dr Obrecht will be caught and arrested. It is possible that even Britt has been aware that the embryo she carried was Lulu and Dante's that it was Dr Obrecht that stole the embryo from GH. Dr Obrecht will try to use that to get Britt to help her escape from PCPD.

Sabrina's and Patrick's wedding is scheduled for around Thanksgiving, but dont expect it to happen.

Lulu and Dante will win their case to keep Connie. Will Maxie take desperate measures and take Connie and disappear.

#2   2013/10/22 06:00PM
    Re: GH Rumorville
    Trueheart 6

Quote Bettie Davis: Rebecca Herb's ( Elizabeth ) husband, Michael Saucido (Juan Santiago ) will return early November. He does not like the idea of Carlos who is his Uncle getting involved with his cousin Sabrina. Sabrina like Juan was also adopted. Juan is the son of Miguel Morez and Lily Rivera. Carlos is not blood Rivera he was adopted into the Rivera family by Lily's father.

Lily Corinthos returns from the dead early next year timed to co-incide with Brenda's return, but it turns out she is not the Lily we remember, it could turn out that Lily has taken over where her late father left off in the mob world. She wants revenge on Sonny and hid territory, and have connections to the Jeromes.If she is alive, that means its possible the baby she was carrying at the time of the infamous CLINK-BOOM is alive also, could that child be Sabrina.

Faison will meet his end, but like a cat with 9 lives. Dr Obrecht will be caught and arrested. It is possible that even Britt has been aware that the embryo she carried was Lulu and Dante's that it was Dr Obrecht that stole the embryo from GH. Dr Obrecht will try to use that to get Britt to help her escape from PCPD.

Sabrina's and Patrick's wedding is scheduled for around Thanksgiving, but dont expect it to happen.

Lulu and Dante will win their case to keep Connie. Will Maxie take desperate measures and take Connie and disappear.

No, not another long lost kid from Sonny!!! Although I'm sure Sabrina is somehow somebody's long lost child. Maybe they should give Mac a child of his own, it could be Sabrina. Just don't give Sonny anymore kids.

Are they really planning on drawing the Robin/Patrick/Sabrina sl out till Thanksgiving? I hope not we have waited long enough. I had a great wedding idea though but they need to do it sooner then later. I do picture Maxie and Spinelli running off with baby Connie and during that time Dante and Lulu discover Britt's baby is really theirs.

#3   2013/10/22 06:00PM
    Trueheart 6

Quote Bettie Davis: Rebecca Herb's ( Elizabeth ) husband, Michael Saucido (Juan Santiago ) will return early November. He does not like the idea of Carlos who is his Uncle getting involved with his cousin Sabrina. Sabrina like Juan was also adopted. Juan is the son of Miguel Morez and Lily Rivera. Carlos is not blood Rivera he was adopted into the Rivera family by Lily's father.

No, not another long lost kid from Sonny!!! Although I'm sure Sabrina is somehow somebody's long lost child. Maybe they should give Mac a child of his own, it could be Sabrina. Just don't give Sonny anymore kids.

Are they really planning on drawing the Robin/Patrick/Sabrina sl out till Thanksgiving? I hope not we have waited long enough. I had a great wedding idea though but they need to do it sooner then later. I do picture Maxie and Spinelli running off with baby Connie and during that time Dante and Lulu discover Britt's baby is really theirs.

#4   2013/10/22 06:04PM
    Trueheart 6

Sorry don't know why this posted twice. Tried to delete one message but it didn't work

#5   2013/10/22 07:51PM
    Nita Lou

How in the world will Lante win custody? Doesn't anyone remember Lante applied for adoption and were turned down because Dante's the son of mob boss? This is the reason Lante decided to look for a surrogate! This is all Diane needs to know to win the case for Spixie. Lulu's playing so dirty, why would she be a good mom? What in the world could she teach a kid about principals when she has none! Maxi's done dumb things but so has Lulu! Has gotten where I mute any scene with Lulu walk into another room. S/L sickens me am sure a lot of other fans agree enough is enough. Diane's a more shrewd attorney than Alexis. Love Alexis but can't see her beating Diane in court. My 2 cents. lol

#6   2013/10/23 02:42AM
    Bizlet

Quote Nita Lou:

How in the world will Lante win custody? Doesn't anyone remember Lante applied for adoption and were turned down because Dante's the son of mob boss? This is the reason Lante decided to look for a surrogate! This is all Diane needs to know to win the case for Spixie. Lulu's playing so dirty, why would she be a good mom? What in the world could she teach a kid about principals when she has none! Maxi's done dumb things but so has Lulu! Has gotten where I mute any scene with Lulu walk into another room. S/L sickens me am sure a lot of other fans agree enough is enough. Diane's a more shrewd attorney than Alexis. Love Alexis but can't see her beating Diane in court. My 2 cents. lol

The only reason I can see for them granting Lante, custody is KS RL pregnancy and BA going to recurring status. Maxie and Spixie taking the baby and going on the run gives them an excuse for being off screen for a few months.

If Maxie and Spineilli do win I imagine the same thing will happen. Maxie and Spineilli will disappear until after KS maternity leave is over. Britt let it drop this week that the baby she had was not hers. I am certain baby Ben is Lante's.

#7   2013/10/23 07:38AM
    g-mom

PLESE let the part about Brenda's return be a rumor

#8   2013/10/23 08:09AM
    Bizlet

Quote g-mom:

PLESE let the part about Brenda's return be a rumor

I am torn about Brenda. If she gets into another fight with Carly then I am all for her coming back again.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/23 08:10AM
    #9   2013/10/23 09:07AM
    ashuri-chan

Oh my god SONNY!!! For heaven's sake man GET NEUTERED!!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list