List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Should Maxie get her baby???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Should Maxie get her baby???

Started by akita at 2013/10/22 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/24 11:35AM, Views: 2650, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/10/24 12:14AM
    Re: Should Maxie get her baby???
    genhospchat

People must forget how close Maxie was involved in the mob, how she tried to sleep with Johnny, how she dated one of the hostage takers from the Metro Court, she slept with serial killer Franco, the list goes on and on. Shouldn't list one against the other when the one you're defending has done worse things.

#32   2013/10/24 01:53AM
    craftylady627

Yes they should have their baby. But I think lulu is going to get really nasty about it, but I think she will get as good as she gives. She, lulu, is not my favorite person right now her ugly side is coming out. I do hope that brit's baby turns out to be lulu's and danta's.

#33   2013/10/24 08:14AM
    KC11

Yes, IF and only IF Connie IS Maxie and Spinelli's baby.

We are taking the word of Liar Liar pants of fire -The Britch!

Who's to say that Maxie REALLY miscarried! Ha!!!

#34   2013/10/24 11:35AM
    ktmom

Quote genhospchat: People must forget how close Maxie was involved in the mob, how she tried to sleep with Johnny, how she dated one of the hostage takers from the Metro Court, she slept with serial killer Franco, the list goes on and on. Shouldn't list one against the other when the one you're defending has done worse things.

I am not saying that Maxie is a saint, but neither is Lulu. The bad stuff they have done is equally bad.

Maxie has done a lot of bad stuff, but her mob connections are not public. Lulu's mob connections are public and the reason why they couldn't adopt.

It is hypocritical of Lulu to think she can point out all the bad things Maxie has done and declare her unfit. Pot meet kettle.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list