List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Should Maxie get her baby???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Should Maxie get her baby???

Started by akita at 2013/10/22 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/24 11:35AM, Views: 2582, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/23 09:46AM
    Re: Should Maxie get her baby???
    happy8

I want Maxie to get her child. I think it would be cool for Georgie(Maxie's sister) to be standing over Connie's crib. Lulu walks in and sees her.

#22   2013/10/23 10:08AM
    rent

Yes, Maxie should get her baby back. In what world does Lulu live in that she thinks that if Maxie is declared an unfit mother that her and Dante would get the baby. Does she not realize that Maxie's family and the baby's father get the preference whether to take custody of the baby. I really hate this storyline it is too far outrageous.

#23   2013/10/23 10:11AM
    genhospchat

I see both sides. Yes it's Spixie's baby but Maxie allowed Lante to fall in love with her, prepare for her and to say she should just hand her over isn't reality. Lulu has bonded with that baby as her own and that's MAXIE'S fault, no one else's. I would imagine it's not easy just to say "ok you're her biological parents so forget my feelings and what you've done to ME, here you go, I'll just go make another one." Sorry no mother could do that without a fight.

When fighting for a child, the ugliness comes out. Think Sam and Rafe, think Bobbie/Tony/Cheryl fighting for Lucas, think Carly/Sonny for the boys, think anyone having a custody battle for a child on the show, it gets ugly; why is Lulu the bad guy for being the one this time to get ugly as if no one ever has?

Maxie HAS done some pretty despicable things (for those saying Lulu shouldn't talk) and they WILL look bad for her so don't fool yourselves into thinking this will be easy for Maxie just because 10 years ago Lulu broke up a marriage and had an abortion (which I hope they don't use in court as a reason Lulu would be a good parent because that means nothing now, who's to say she could have carried THAT child?) and really hasn't done anything since. Yes she killed Logan in self defence and was messed up by it SOS he had to be committed, but what else?

In the end I believe that Maxie and Spin will get married, kick Ellie out so he can move in and will get the baby, Lante will try for another, realize that one of their embryos is missing and they will get Ben.

As someone else said, why does Spin live in his office? Why isn't he taken care of by Sam or I'm sure something in Jason's will or saves up money? Obviously the PI business does no work (i love that Sam calls herself a PI but hasn't worked in YEARS) so sell the thing and move on!

#24   2013/10/23 12:00PM
    ktmom

Lulu also was in a mental hospital and has had ties to the mafia through Johnny and Sonny. She was also brain washed and kidnapped by a psychopath who will probably come back.

That doesn't sound that good to me.

#25   2013/10/23 12:17PM
    Beachforme

Yes, I think Maxie & Spill should get their baby...

#26   2013/10/23 01:50PM
    Insxx

YES!Maxie was wrong as hell,but the courts are not just going to give Maxie's and Spinelli's baby to Lulu. That baby has another parent besides Maxie. Spinelli didn't sign anything. He has rights also so the fact is Lulu just need to give the baby up. just because she wants to keep the baby do not mean she can. Like I said the best thing Lulu can do is sue for damages and get her expenses back!

#27   2013/10/23 03:43PM
    akita

Quote ktmom: Lulu also was in a mental hospital and has had ties to the mafia through Johnny and Sonny. She was also brain washed and kidnapped by a psychopath who will probably come back.

She's also had contact and dealings with the mafia through her own father. Don't forget that Luke is no saint and has done a lot of business with MANY horrible people and a great deal of it by choice.

#28   2013/10/23 08:07PM
    jilltidwell

Quote ghfansince70s: Has a DNA test ever been done? Do we know for sure it's Maxie and Spinelli's baby? Couldn't the single embryo have split into two and only one miscarried? Isn't it possible that the baby is biologically Dante's and Lulu's?

So many people are saying how harsh Lulu is being...but she has loved this baby for many, many months...long before Connie was born. Of course she doesn't want to give her up! If they just handed the baby over to Maxie and Spinelli people would be screaming that they gave her up without a fight. They are in a no-win situation.

I agree. Lulu also took Maxie at her word when se made Lulu and Dante that Connie was theirs. What if Lulu and Dante has done this to her, how would she feel?

#29   2013/10/24 12:02AM
    genhospchat

Quote ktmom: Lulu also was in a mental hospital and has had ties to the mafia through Johnny and Sonny. She was also brain washed and kidnapped by a psychopath who will probably come back.

Seriously? Grasping here.

#30   2013/10/24 12:04AM
    genhospchat

Quote akita:

She's also had contact and dealings with the mafia through her own father. Don't forget that Luke is no saint and has done a lot of business with MANY horrible people and a great deal of it by choice.

Oh you've grasped the entire box of straws!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list