List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Should Maxie get her baby???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Should Maxie get her baby???

Started by akita at 2013/10/22 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/24 11:35AM, Views: 2651, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/22 04:41PM
    Re: Should Maxie get her baby???
    bellasmema

I hope that is Britt's baby is Lante's and then Britt says "Ha Ha Ha, you can't have him!!!"
    Payback is a "B" just like Lulu!!!

#12   2013/10/22 04:48PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote bellasmema: I hope that is Britt's baby is Lante's and then Britt says "Ha Ha Ha, you can't have him!!!"

At first my heart really broke for Dante & Lulu, I had a feeling Maxie couldn't go through with it. She's a loving person & couldn't just disregard her own child, no matter how much she loves Lulu. But after the way Lulu has treated her the whole time since Connie was born, even before she knew the truth has lost all my sympathy.

If Britt did to Lulu what she is doing to Maxie, I wouldn't feel too sorry for her.

#13   2013/10/22 05:09PM
    KillerQueen

Quote bellasmema: I hope that is Britt's baby is Lante's and then Britt says "Ha Ha Ha, you can't have him!!!"

Did Britt tell her unloveing father the truth or lie her head off to get her baby back. Either way is a pssableity. Out of the four I think Spin should get his daughter then he wont refuse Maxie time with their baby,... DRAT. I do feel for Lulu but I feel for Spin too. I just hate the sad mess and the blame is Maxie. I MEANT, BUT THEN

#14   2013/10/22 06:57PM
    cardgirl

Maxie did lie, she is owning that she lied and it was a really bad decision. But she is very remorseful and regrets what she did. Her heart was in the right place. But emotion means nothing now. It's gonna be all about who the better parent will be. Lulu....crazed unreasonable Lulu is determined to make Maxie look like an unfit parent. What her lawyer failed tell her is that she will have to prove that SHE LULU is a fit parent. Lulu is so stooopid. She says she knows every bad thing Maxie has ever done.......hmmm I guess her brain did not get to the part where if she knows every bad thing Maxie ever did, Maxie knows every bad thing Lulu ever did.

Maxie may have been vastly misguided, but it's Lulu's own fault that her only option is surrogacy because she LIED on an adoption application. That makes her look bad, she has also been in a mental hospital, killed a man...even in self defense but she lied about it. She tried to break up Maxie's sister and her boyfriend. The list goes on and on and on. Compared to what Lulu has done, not to mention her strong ties to a mob family, Maxie has done very little.

The fact that Maxie lied to Lucky about being pregnant will not look good, but I can't think of anything that would make her look like she is a fit parent. Lulu is delusional.

At the end of the day, Lulu does not have a prayer of keeping a child that is not biologically hers. Now if Connie was older and could understand that she would be leaving the only home she has known, that would be different...but she is an infant and will not even remember that she was ever with Lante.

Lulu should just quit while she can and give the baby back to Maxie. I just don't think there is a way to prove Maxie is a bad parent....she can only prove she is a liar. A lot of parents lie, and they are still fit parents. Maxie should just have her baby. She looks way more compassionate than Lulu who is just to crazed to see that she is crazed.

#15   2013/10/23 06:35AM
    Nightmoves

Yes, of course Maxie should get her baby back

#16   2013/10/23 06:49AM
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

I think the better question is what is best for the child ?

Maxie and Spinelli are what's best for the child . If Dante and Lulu raised her . I don't deny she would have a wonderful life , but when the truth comes out about who her real parents are she will go through a lot . Maxie isn't some struggling teen with no family and without the father in the picture . Spinelli and Maxie are united as a team to raise their child . Who both have jobs and can afford to take care of her . I don't understand why Spinelli hasn't found a apartment yet . He lived with Sam and Jason for years and was being paid good money . He should have money saved up .

#17   2013/10/23 06:49AM
    Bizlet

Maxie should get her baby back. The crazy is starting to come out in Lulu. I hope she does not do something drastic. Maxie made a terrible mistake but Lulu has to realize the child is not hers. As terrible as it sounds she will have to start again.

#18   2013/10/23 06:51AM
    ghfansince70s

Has a DNA test ever been done? Do we know for sure it's Maxie and Spinelli's baby? Couldn't the single embryo have split into two and only one miscarried? Isn't it possible that the baby is biologically Dante's and Lulu's?

So many people are saying how harsh Lulu is being...but she has loved this baby for many, many months...long before Connie was born. Of course she doesn't want to give her up! If they just handed the baby over to Maxie and Spinelli people would be screaming that they gave her up without a fight. They are in a no-win situation.

#19   2013/10/23 08:34AM
    ghfanfare

^^^I was wondering about a DNA test as well. Though they better not have it done at GH or it is sure to be tampered with.

My vote: Maxie and Spin should have their baby.

#20   2013/10/23 09:36AM
    Cookie352

Lulu should give Maxie her baby. It's sad she can't have a child the normal way. But Connie is Maxie and Spin's child. I think they will be good parents. Maxie family will give her support. What kind of friend would tell all of someone secrets just to get custody of their child. Lulu is for getting about her father and her father-in-law character. That should be enough for a judge to say no to her and Dante. I use to like Lulu but she is making me mad.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list