List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Should Maxie get her baby???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Should Maxie get her baby???

Started by akita at 2013/10/22 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/24 11:35AM, Views: 2574, Replies: 33
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/22 11:18AM
    Should Maxie get her baby???
    akita

Yes!!! Here's the thing, Maxie was so wrong for doing what she did...in spite of her "good" intentions. That said, she's not a bad person, just someone who thought all the wrong things.

It is very sad that Lante will suffer for it but in the end they will have their child and both couples will love and enjoy their kids.

#2   2013/10/22 11:31AM
    Re: Should Maxie get her baby???
    JaneDoe

Yes! Despite what she did, she is still biologically the mother. Period.

#3   2013/10/22 11:45AM
    iluvtad

Quote JaneDoe: Yes! Despite what she did, she is still biologically the mother. Period.

Totally agree with you and original poster!

#4   2013/10/22 12:30PM
    Soapnexis

Yes. And when Lulu kidnaps the baby( speculation) , Dante should be the one to arrest her!

#5   2013/10/22 01:05PM
    Brooke_HopeB...

I am going to say nope.
    sorry. *shrug* i don't think maxie will be a great mother at all.Not after all she has done,up UNTIL she was ABSOLUTELY force,to tell the um, "truth" get come severe psychological counseling,first then let's talk about your ability to raise a beautiful newborn child,full time...In reality lulu will have such good grounds to keep her,no way a woman like maxie horrific acts,would let her keep it,now SPIN?yep maybe,but this is tv.So we know maxie will procure custody.adios!

Bella...

#6   2013/10/22 02:14PM
    Cimpala05

I say "Yes"! I don't see why what Maxie did is being looked at as the unthinkable! I mean, yes it was wrong that she lied about the baby being her's and Spinelli's, but she did it with good intentions...she was trying to give her friend, who couldn't have a child, the chance at motherhood by giving up her own flesh and blood. Do people realize how hard that is? I mean, to tell them the truth when she miscarried would've broken their hearts, so she spared them from that. And then she was willing to watch everyday, probably in agony, at knowing that the baby they were raising was really her's, but that she couldn't claim it. How many women can honestly do that, if not out of anything else but love? I think that instead of Lulu, Dante, and everyone else focusing on the negative of the situation, they should be looking at the positive, and that is that it was a selfless gift on Maxie's part. Instead, they went all angry birds on Maxie, and couldn't appreciate what she had done! JMO

#7   2013/10/22 02:53PM
    akita

So what if Maxie did wrong in lying, we've already established she was wrong but not so severe she can't have her kid. She works, has her own apartment and has spinelli plus her parents. Lulu has a husband but no job, lives in a studio and her parents.... Lets see, luke you can forget and laura is back and forth. Btw, lulu has always been a little fruity and has her own dark past and its no better.

#8   2013/10/22 04:08PM
    katluver

Maxie n spin will be great parents all Maxie diid was to help her friends out the way lulu Dante were all over her don't do this you can't do that Maxie was lucky she could breath on her own plus having the britch as ur doctor didn't help As for lulu writing up all bad things Maxie did is no comparison as to what lulu has done soon lulu n Dante will have there Ben the truth will come out

#9   2013/10/22 04:11PM
    ashuri-chan

I'm only saying yes because of logical and legal reasons. As far as actually being a good parent, neither couple is good in my book.

#10   2013/10/22 04:35PM
    butterfly52

Yes! she should. She made a mistake, she's sorry and let's keep it moving. Maxie and certainly Spenelli should have their baby girl. Let Dante and Lulu go after Brit (whom I like by the way) I understand she needed someone to love after parents like Fasion and Obret whom I love as well because they are interesting to watch, she needs to have one with gorgeous Nicholas.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list