List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Britt: "Ben is not my biological son"

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Britt: "Ben is not my biological son"

Started by Nightmoves at 2013/10/22 06:29AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/24 02:38AM, Views: 2307, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/22 06:29AM
    Britt: "Ben is not my biological son"
    Nightmoves

So Britt admitted yesterday that Ben is not her biological son. I had begun to think he might be the way she was so worried about him and the way she spoke about him.

I was beginning to actually like her and Nik together but now, not so much again.

Who's baby is Ben? Is he Lante's baby, or is that too obvious. It seems to be likely that he is as Britt had access to the Lante embryos. If that is the case, will Nik forgive her and stay with her?

I wonder when the truth will come out and how. I certainly hope we don't have another custody battle over Ben. One is enough!

#2   2013/10/22 09:44AM
    Re: Britt:
    JaneDoe

I was so glad that she finally admitted that little Ben is not biologically hers. I've thought all along that the baby was Lante's and I still feel that way. I admit I was starting to doubt it though with the way she was so distraught and the way Orbrecht was reacting to her grandson! Good job on the writers' part for making us go back an forth.

What I think MIGHT happen is that while the "Connie/Georgie" custody fight is going on, the truth about Ben will finally be exposed to them and hopefully Lante will drop the fight for Connie and take claim of their REAL child Ben.

It will be interesting to see what happens to Brit once the truth is revealed. Will Nik STILL stand by her? Will she go to jail for stealing Lante's (or whoever it is) embryo and baby? Can she maybe cut a deal to put away her parents and redeem herself? Maybe she will save Robin in some way so Anna will take it easy on her? So many possibilities!

#3   2013/10/22 11:18AM
    Nightmoves

Quote JaneDoe: I was so glad that she finally admitted that little Ben is not biologically hers. I've thought all along that the baby was Lante's and I still feel that way. I admit I was starting to doubt it though with the way she was so distraught and the way Orbrecht was reacting to her grandson! Good job on the writers' part for making us go back an forth.

What I think MIGHT happen is that while the "Connie/Georgie" custody fight is going on, the truth about Ben will finally be exposed to them and hopefully Lante will drop the fight for Connie and take claim of their REAL child Ben.

It will be interesting to see what happens to Brit once the truth is revealed. Will Nik STILL stand by her? Will she go to jail for stealing Lante's (or whoever it is) embryo and baby? Can she maybe cut a deal to put away her parents and redeem herself? Maybe she will save Robin in some way so Anna will take it easy on her? So many possibilities!

Hi Jane! The strange thing is I opened this thread this morning and it did not appear until hours later As a matter of fact I could not see any updated threads until recently.

Anyway back to the topic. I was also glad Britt finally admitted the truth that Ben is not her biological son. At first I thought she may be lying to Faison but then she said 'go ask my mother' so Dr. O knows the truth as well and I'm sure was part of the plan from the beginning.

I find it hard to believe that Nik would forgive and forget if Ben is the Lante baby, but you never know...

My hope is that the truth becomes public knowlege before the big custody battle between Maxie and Lulu. I really don't like the fact that this has ruined their friendship, and I hope it can be repaired.

#4   2013/10/22 11:30AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves:
    My hope is that the truth becomes public knowlege before the big custody battle between Maxie and Lulu. I really don't like the fact that this has ruined their friendship, and I hope it can be repaired.

When I first suspected that Brit might be carrying Lante's baby... I was hoping that the knowledge would be made known when Maxie revealed she was the mother. Then, even though I know Lulu would still be mad at Maxie for lying.... she'd still have her baby so it wouldn't be that bad. They could mend their friendship in time. Now, I fear too much damage will be done. Like you, I'm hoping the truth will come out SOON, before the custody of Connie/Georgie gets NASTY.

#5   2013/10/22 08:00PM
    genhospchat

I wonder if Britt even knows who the parents are? Did her mom drug her and implant her and she kept the baby to get Patrick, then became attached to the baby?

#6   2013/10/23 04:32AM
    annabannana

Anybody ever going to check the DNA on this child?

#7   2013/10/23 05:28AM
    Bizlet

Quote annabannana: Anybody ever going to check the DNA on this child?

I think Brad might know how to figure out who it is. My thought is Lante is going to up empty handed either because they loose or Spixie goes on the run once that happens the Brad or Ellie will finally count the remaining embryos and put two and two together.

#8   2013/10/23 06:16AM
    Nightmoves

Quote genhospchat: I wonder if Britt even knows who the parents are? Did her mom drug her and implant her and she kept the baby to get Patrick, then became attached to the baby?

I think Britt does know who the parents are because some time ago she told Dr. O that she felt sorry for the father of her baby, so she must know who the father is. What I don't get is IF Ben is the Lante baby, why would she feel sorry for Dante but not Lulu?

#9   2013/10/23 07:13PM
    NickyD2

Quote Nightmoves: So Britt admitted yesterday that Ben is not her biological son. I had begun to think he might be the way she was so worried about him and the way she spoke about him.

I was beginning to actually like her and Nik together but now, not so much again.

Who's baby is Ben? Is he Lante's baby, or is that too obvious. It seems to be likely that he is as Britt had access to the Lante embryos. If that is the case, will Nik forgive her and stay with her?

I wonder when the truth will come out and how. I certainly hope we don't have another custody battle over Ben. One is enough!

First Britt told the truth that Ben wasn't hers. Then she went back on her word to tell Ben is hers.

So she lies to Nikolas once again. I can understand she now becoming attach to the baby Ben. He is an adroble cute Baby Boy. You know once you give birth to a child, You become more protected of the child and more attachment to him/her. well" if you have him or her long enough.

Especially, if you give birth to a child. Thats another bound that can't be broken to a woman who just gave birth to him/her. However, I can't wait for Nikolas to find out
    that Baby Ben is really his nephew of his sister baby Lulu.
    Because Nikolas start to feel attach to Baby Ben it's obvious he cares for that baby alot. And like the fact of seeing Baby Ben looks at Nikolas like Uncle get me away from these crazy people. I also can't wait for Danta & Lulu find out that Baby Ben is really there's and not Britt.

Their just no way Nikolas will let Britt keep Ben. Knowing the fact that Baby is his little sister child. And Nikolas is very protected when it comes to his sister Lulu.

So Britt has no chance in hell keeping Ben. But maybe Nikolas will forgive her consider, who her parents are. Maybe he will help Britt to let go of Ben and get Britt some help. And falls in love with for her. And maybe married her someday to become a step mother to Lil Spencer who also seems to adrobes her as well. Besides he needs a mother figure in his life. And who knows maybe Nikolas and Britt will live happy ever after and have their own baby together someday.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/23 07:21PM
    #10   2013/10/24 02:22AM
    KillerQueen

Quote annabannana: Anybody ever going to check the DNA on this child?

They only check DNA after all the damage is done. They haven't checked baby Connie s DNA either. GH treats babies like a bag of marbles

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list