List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GH actors on The Chew

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH actors on The Chew

Started by oltllover at 2013/10/22 03:45AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/25 05:53AM, Views: 645, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/10/22 03:45AM
    GH actors on The Chew
    oltllover

I know that we are supposed to not like or watch the chew but several actors including RH/franco(who NEVER does interviews) will be on this thursday(10/24) along with shawn, nic, patrick and Sam.

#2   2013/10/22 10:02AM
    Re: GH actors on The Chew
    JaneDoe

Quote oltllover: I know that we are supposed to not like or watch the chew but several actors including RH/franco(who NEVER does interviews) will be on this thursday(10/24) along with shawn, nic, patrick and Sam.

Thanks! I'll try to remember to set my DVR.

When the Chew first started I tuned in to check it out and I thought it was AWFUL! I'm usually not home when it's on, but lately I have caught a little here and there and it's not that bad. *hanging head in shame*

#3   2013/10/22 01:26PM
    taramartin

I am surprised they would agree to go on this show - maybe they have to play nice with ABC. I guess the Chew is the only show that survived when ABC kicked AMC and OLTL off the air. Really, we have an all food show network - who needed this? I miss my soaps. Let's hope GH stays on. ABC always had the best soaps.

#4   2013/10/22 05:11PM
    bellasmema

I said I wasn't going to watch it either, but I usually watch it everyday. It was not their fault that AMC and OLTL were canceled. BTW, I had watched both of those soaps since day one! (I took it really hard) Since then I have started watching GH again. I started watching that one in 1963 with my Grandma (I was 6)The Chew is not just about food, Clinton gives ideas about Fashion and also does a craft corner. They did a fall lineup about the new shows that were starting.

The Chew is not just about food, Clinton gives ideas about Fashion and also does a craft corner. They always have celebs on there! They did an ABC fall lineup abou shows that were starting.

#5   2013/10/24 10:57AM
    stagwood

Seriously, Kelly? How tacky. Too bad she can't buy some class!

#6   2013/10/24 12:46PM
    stonecoldhot

None of them looked like they wanted to be there, it looked like they were forced into it

#7   2013/10/24 01:15PM
    Bizlet

Quote stonecoldhot: None of them looked like they wanted to be there, it looked like they were forced into it

I caught the last two minutes like I usually do and I got that feeling from the people on stage as well.

#8   2013/10/24 01:55PM
    oltllover

Kelly, Roger and Shawn seemed ok but Jason and Tyler not so much. there were 2 seperate "cooking" segments with them but I am sure this is all part of cross promotion by ABC and if it keeps the show (GH) on then the actors will do there part. I chuckled at RH comment when they talked about how long Kelly has been on GH and then turned to Roger and he said he had been doing something else until recently(or something to that effect) (wink wink.) BTW did anyone catch JT co hosting on the view yesterday he didnt look like that was his idea either.

#9   2013/10/25 05:53AM
    Trilla

I didn't see anything tacky about Kelly on the Chew.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list