List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Poor Sabrina.....so unfair.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Poor Sabrina.....so unfair.

Started by akita at 2013/10/21 02:03PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/22 08:53AM, Views: 1081, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/21 02:03PM
    Poor Sabrina.....so unfair.
    akita

Although we knew this was the outcome, I wish the writers had thought of another way out. No matter how you feel about her, this girl has done nothing to deserve the heartbreak coming her way.

#2   2013/10/21 02:14PM
    Re: Poor Sabrina.....so unfair.
    sharonismygirl

Quote akita: Although we knew this was the outcome, I wish the writers had thought of another way out. No matter how you feel about her, this girl has done nothing to deserve the heartbreak coming her way.

What are you saying?...Do you know something I don't know?

Judy

#3   2013/10/21 02:28PM
    ashuri-chan

I don't hate her, she's just okay to me. But I don't feel sorry or sad for her and that won't change even when Robin does come back. I expect Sabrina to be a lady and bow out.

#4   2013/10/21 03:03PM
    akita

The only thing I know is Robin is coming back so where does that leave Sabrina and the proposal? Ill tell you....up a creek and with no lifeguard.

Sabrina will more than likely bow out but so what? It doesn't make it any better or correct or acceptable.

This girl was bullied and humiliated by Briotch and she stood back until felix gave her the push and confidence she needed. She's basically done nothing wrong . I'm not a huge Sabrina fan but I like her and I stand up for the underdog always.

#5   2013/10/21 04:24PM
    wise chick

I l. ike Sabrina too. Where is it wrong to love someone unconditionally including their child. He was free as far as anyone knew. I liked Robin too. The fact is this story will play out and someone will be hurt. What I don't like and I hope it .wont happen. A wedding with a long lost wife showing up. How many times have that happen in these soaps.

#6   2013/10/21 04:36PM
    Marjorie Man...

Sabrina is going to be over looked in favor of robin that's. a fact.

#7   2013/10/21 05:02PM
    akita

I think she'll be more than overlooked. I see nothing wrong with him going back to Robin if that's what he wants. The problem I see is that the writers have pushed them closer and closer and now a proposal only to destroy her hopes and dreams and have Patrick discard her like yesterday s news as soon as Robn comes back. That sucks big time.

#8   2013/10/21 05:25PM
    Marjorie Man...

Quote akita: I think she'll be more than overlooked. I see nothing wrong with him going back to Robin if that's what he wants. The problem I see is that the writers have pushed them closer and closer and now a proposal only to destroy her hopes and dreams and have Patrick discard her like yesterday s news as soon as Robn comes back. That sucks big time.
    Done right the Robin/Sabrina/Patrick triangle has a lot of potential. I love the fact that Robin.Sabrina and Patrick are all good people. Sadly I don't have a lot faith in Ron Carlivati.

#9   2013/10/21 05:36PM
    givemesoaps

Not a fan of sabrina like patrick even less but we dont know if patrick will choose robin, he has said he have moved on. the thing i dont want to see is both women belittling themselves like brit did to get that clown.

#10   2013/10/21 05:50PM
    BringBackStarr

Sabrina TORMENTED a pregnant woman. She spied on Britta and Patrick making love. She tried to get a free trip to Rome out of Patrick. She took Emma to a bar..She tried to frame Carlos after Robin called...

This is exactly what she deserves.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list