List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I guess Lulu forgot that she isn’t squeaky clean

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I guess Lulu forgot that she isn’t squeaky clean

Started by irisj728 at 2013/10/21 12:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/14 07:06PM, Views: 4728, Replies: 41
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/22 06:56AM
    Re: I guess Lulu forgot that she isn’t squeaky clean
    Caitie

All of the possible dirt on BOTH sides of this story is why I'm dreading this custody fight!!

#12   2013/10/22 10:20AM
    PatsMom

Quote Caitie: All of the possible dirt on BOTH sides of this story is why I'm dreading this custody fight!!

Me too! I do not want to see this get ugly.

#13   2013/10/22 10:39AM
    mrsmcmoose

Quote PatsMom:
    Quote Caitie: All of the possible dirt on BOTH sides of this story is why I'm dreading this custody fight!!

Me too! I do not want to see this get ugly.

Me three.

#14   2013/10/22 10:44AM
    JaneDoe

I really miss JMB as Lulu, but with the current s/l... I'm kind of glad she's gone. I would have a really hard time taking sides with old Lulu even though I know the writing would have probably been the same. NuLulu is just SO different, that I don't really feel for her. I'm team Maxie ALL.THE.WAY.

#15   2013/10/22 09:16PM
    jilltidwell

Here is my problem with this: Dante and Lulu were going to use another surrogate or adopt. Maxie was wanting to help them so she offered to be a surrogate. Maxie said she wanted to do this to help her get over Spinelli. Against their better judgment they agreed. When she tripped over the dog and went to the hospital and found out she had miscarried, she decided to keep it a secret. She didn't even tell Spinelli he was the father. All this could have been avoided if she had told the truth when she had miscarried. Like Lulu said, had Maxie told her when she miscarried they could have gotten though and tried again. But, Maxie continued to like to everybody. Had she told the truth all of this might not be happening. Another thing I have an issue with is Maxie, Spinelli(after he found out)and Ellie didn't none say anything about Connie being theirs. Maxie or Ellie, neither one thought that they should tell the truth to anyone. Spenelli, I can understand he was in shock, but he should have told Lulu and Dante when the shock wore off. Maxie, Spinelli, and Ellie all three should have came forward. How can you do this to someone who has planned nine months for a baby that they thought was theirs, then to have it jerked away from you? What if Lulu and Dante had done this to them? How would they feel? They have never once put themselves in Lulu and Dante's shoes. Maybe they should.

#16   2013/10/31 12:22PM
    irisj728

Here is my problem with this: Dante and Lulu were going to use another surrogate or adopt. Maxie was wanting to help them so she offered to be a surrogate. Maxie said she wanted to do this to help her get over Spinelli. Against their better judgment they agreed. When she tripped over the dog and went to the hospital and found out she had miscarried, she decided to keep it a secret. She didn't even tell Spinelli he was the father. All this could have been avoided if she had told the truth when she had miscarried. Like Lulu said, had Maxie told her when she miscarried they could have gotten though and tried again. But, Maxie continued to like to everybody. Had she told the truth all of this might not be happening. Another thing I have an issue with is Maxie, Spinelli(after he found out)and Ellie didn't none say anything about Connie being theirs. Maxie or Ellie, neither one thought that they should tell the truth to anyone. Spenelli, I can understand he was in shock, but he should have told Lulu and Dante when the shock wore off. Maxie, Spinelli, and Ellie all three should have came forward. How can you do this to someone who has planned nine months for a baby that they thought was theirs, then to have it jerked away from you? What if Lulu and Dante had done this to them? How would they feel? They have never once put themselves in Lulu and Dante's shoes. Maybe they should.

I don’t think empathy plays a part… I don’t feel for Lulu and Dante… They know that the baby isn’t their biological child and should surrender her to Maxie. If Lulu truly felt Maxie’s past deeds make her unfit, why would she have allowed her to be a surrogate? That should make her unfit due to poor decisions for the safety of her child. Dante can love Connie all he wants but she still isn’t his. As an officer of the law, he knows what he is doing is wrong. I have to wonder what kind of judges they have that would let the baby stay in Lulu and Dante’s home. If Maxie was not fit, why wasn’t Connie placed in a foster home. Dante and Lulu aren’t foster parents, they aren’t related, and Maxie has not asked them to care for her. If anyone, her biological grandmother should have her. I would think that Diane would have suggested that seeing that Lulu and her family have a habit of disappearing. I think that it is unfair that Maxie is denied the opportunity to visit with her daughter while custody is decided.

#17   2013/10/31 12:29PM
    genhospchat

Quote irisj728:

I don’t think empathy plays a part… I don’t feel for Lulu and Dante… They know that the baby isn’t their biological child and should surrender her to Maxie. If Lulu truly felt Maxie’s past deeds make her unfit, why would she have allowed her to be a surrogate? That should make her unfit due to poor decisions for the safety of her child. Dante can love Connie all he wants but she still isn’t his. As an officer of the law, he knows what he is doing is wrong. I have to wonder what kind of judges they have that would let the baby stay in Lulu and Dante’s home. If Maxie was not fit, why wasn’t Connie placed in a foster home. Dante and Lulu aren’t foster parents, they aren’t related, and Maxie has not asked them to care for her. If anyone, her biological grandmother should have her. I would think that Diane would have suggested that seeing that Lulu and her family have a habit of disappearing. I think that it is unfair that Maxie is denied the opportunity to visit with her daughter while custody is decided.

It's unfair Maxie is denied visting the baby? As of this moment, aside from DNA, that baby isn't Maxie's, she's Lante's legally. Maxie gave up the baby, the judge ruled, it's how it is, it's the law and MAXIE did it to herself.

Maxie is such a selfish character (don't get me wrong I don't despise the character) and is so use to people just giving her things, even after she screws everything up by her own doings,she thinks she can just snap her fingers and the baby is in her arms. The law, as well as her OWN actions to put them all in this siutation, is what it is and she has to suck it up, accept it for now and go through the process. No one else has done wrong in this situation BUT Maxie!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/31 12:31PM
    #18   2013/10/31 12:36PM
    genhospchat

Quote JaneDoe: I really miss JMB as Lulu, but with the current s/l... I'm kind of glad she's gone. I would have a really hard time taking sides with old Lulu even though I know the writing would have probably been the same. NuLulu is just SO different, that I don't really feel for her. I'm team Maxie ALL.THE.WAY.

Funny I'm the opposite. I think this would have been so much meatier and heart wrenching to have JMB playing Lulu in this. I still would feel the way I do now, that Lulu is in the right here, but the feelings I got out of the scenes would be so much different. I can't change my opinion on the story, that Lulu has every right to do what she is doing, by the actress playing the part because the writing is the same so that is what my thoughts go on, not the actress. In this case anyways.

#19   2013/10/31 04:26PM
    cardgirl

I guess I could feel bad for Lulu if she was not letting her anger lead her. Maxie made a very very bad mistake, and it was unfair of her to not allow Lante to mourn their own child when she had the miscarriage. But accusing Maxie of miscarrying on purpose is not fair. Maxie makes really bad decisions when she is backed into a corner. She did not want to disappoint Lante and now she is paying for doing just that.

I also could feel bad for Lulu if she was not being so freaking hateful....Maxie is so remorseful she is truly sorry for what she did, but she should not have to be so sorry as to give up a child she loves.

And Lulu claiming she was the more fit mother because she has been taking care of Connie for what? eight weeks? Please give me a break. That does not make her a fit mother it makes her able to provide child care. I know she love the baby, and she has a right to be hurt and mad, but it was not fair of her to accuse Maxie of only wanting the baby because it was the latest trend.

I was cheering when Maxie reminded Lulu that just like Lulu knows every bad thing Maxie has ever done, Maxie knows every bad thing Lulu has done. Both of them have done some really deplorable things, but if you put them side by side, neither will come out squeaky clean. Still, Maxie should have her child.

This reminds me of the story of Solaman and the baby. He decided to cut the baby in half so each mother could have the child...but the real mother gave in and let the other mother keep the child because she did not want it killed. This is how he knew who the real mother was. I think Maxie would step up way before Lulu.

I could also have more sympathy for Lulu if she was not acting so crazed all the time. JMB would have been all out mad but she would not have acted crazy I don't think.

#20   2013/10/31 11:28PM
    unlimited

Quote cardgirl: I guess I could feel bad for Lulu if she was not letting her anger lead her. Maxie made a very very bad mistake, and it was unfair of her to not allow Lante to mourn their own child when she had the miscarriage. But accusing Maxie of miscarrying on purpose is not fair. Maxie makes really bad decisions when she is backed into a corner. She did not want to disappoint Lante and now she is paying for doing just that.

I also could feel bad for Lulu if she was not being so freaking hateful....Maxie is so remorseful she is truly sorry for what she did, but she should not have to be so sorry as to give up a child she loves.

And Lulu claiming she was the more fit mother because she has been taking care of Connie for what? eight weeks? Please give me a break. That does not make her a fit mother it makes her able to provide child care. I know she love the baby, and she has a right to be hurt and mad, but it was not fair of her to accuse Maxie of only wanting the baby because it was the latest trend.

I was cheering when Maxie reminded Lulu that just like Lulu knows every bad thing Maxie has ever done, Maxie knows every bad thing Lulu has done. Both of them have done some really deplorable things, but if you put them side by side, neither will come out squeaky clean. Still, Maxie should have her child.

This reminds me of the story of Solaman and the baby. He decided to cut the baby in half so each mother could have the child...but the real mother gave in and let the other mother keep the child because she did not want it killed. This is how he knew who the real mother was. I think Maxie would step up way before Lulu.

I could also have more sympathy for Lulu if she was not acting so crazed all the time. JMB would have been all out mad but she would not have acted crazy I don't think.

"Acting so crazed all the time" REALLY...??? If someone is threatening to take your child you ARE crazed ALL the time. You can't eat, sleep or think. Lulu is playing the part. Right now her loyalty is not to Maxie, the person that caused the mess in the first place. Her loyalty is to Connie, her baby, nothing means more...... Mazie is not a bad person but, she is a person that does not have COMMON sense and she does not think things through. She is always doing something that makes no sense, but for her, it is logical. That is because she has the mentality of a child, she is not fit to raise one. Now, Spinelli is getting back with Ellie, Maxie sure cannot handled the baby now. But, the one thing we cannot forget is after Maxie knew that Lulu knew the baby was not her, Maxie still insisted that Lulu COULD STILL HAVE THE BABY.. it wasn't until her Mom's mentioned that she could get custody that she gave it any serious thought. Lulu and Dante may not get the baby, as they are not the bio parents, but, Maxie did them a terrible injustice and she should pay. And everyone has to admit, whether you like Maxie or Lulu, none of this would have happen IF MAXIE would have told the TRUTH in the begining. NEVER lie, it will catch up with you.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list