List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I guess Lulu forgot that she isn’t squeaky clean

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I guess Lulu forgot that she isn’t squeaky clean

Started by irisj728 at 2013/10/21 12:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/14 07:06PM, Views: 4568, Replies: 41
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/21 12:02PM
    I guess Lulu forgot that she isn’t squeaky clean
    irisj728

I hope Maxie has dirt she can dish to Diane as well. It seems odd that Lulu thinks Maxie can't do the same to her. Only time will tell if someone reminds Lulu of all her antics.

#2   2013/10/21 12:18PM
    Re: I guess Lulu forgot that she isn’t squeaky clean
    ReignOfTerror

Quote irisj728: I hope Maxie has dirt she can dish to Diane as well. It seems odd that Lulu thinks Maxie can't do the same to her. Only time will tell if someone reminds Lulu of all her antics.

Does Dante know she killed Logan? I know she told him about her and dillon and having an abortion (she told the entire town about that one)....but logans murder is never brought up for some reason.

#3   2013/10/21 01:22PM
    BringBackStarr

Lulu has a real chip on her shoulder for someone who married her STEP-DADDY six months ago....

#4   2013/10/21 01:54PM
    IHeartLizzie

Lulu has mental problems and was deemed mentally unstable and was in an institution. She wrecked Georgie's marriage and tortured her and then when she couldn't get her way she aborted the baby. She is known to take off out of no were chasing her acoholic father. Lulu had an acohol problem. She and her family have mob ties and ties to criminal masterminds which is a danger to Connie's well being. Lulu was iust kidnapped. How the heck does she think she is a better parent. I can't stand stank Lulu!

#5   2013/10/21 02:15PM
    iluvtad

Maxie's lawyer Diane will dig up everything about Lulu, turnabout is fair play and if Lulu wants to fight down and dirty she better prepare herself for Diane!

#6   2013/10/21 02:25PM
    ashuri-chan

Of course she forgot! I mean she keeps saying the baby is her's! How mental can you get! Didn't she kill someone and cover it up and freaked out and had to go to Shadybrook and had an abortion?

No she ain't clean! Ugh! I can't stand this character anymore.

#7   2013/10/21 02:59PM
    iluvtad

Quote ashuri-chan: Of course she forgot! I mean she keeps saying the baby is her's! How mental can you get! Didn't she kill someone and cover it up and freaked out and had to go to Shadybrook and had an abortion?

I wasn't watching GH when Lulu did those things, but I have heard that the abortion happened, and if I am not mistaken Lulu killed Scotty's son, in self-defense tho.
    I am not excusing Lulu, I don't like the character, regardless of what she has done in the past, and I swear I have this horrible feeling that she is going to kidnap baby Connie/Georgie and take off with her! Technically, right now since Lante are not her bio parents, that they have kidnapped her simply by not giving her back to Spixie.

#8   2013/10/21 03:00PM
    iluvtad

Quote ashuri-chan: Of course she forgot! I mean she keeps saying the baby is her's! How mental can you get! Didn't she kill someone and cover it up and freaked out and had to go to Shadybrook and had an abortion?

#9   2013/10/21 04:07PM
    ashuri-chan

Quote iluvtad:

I wasn't watching GH when Lulu did those things, but I have heard that the abortion happened, and if I am not mistaken Lulu killed Scotty's son, in self-defense tho.
    I am not excusing Lulu, I don't like the character, regardless of what she has done in the past, and I swear I have this horrible feeling that she is going to kidnap baby Connie/Georgie and take off with her! Technically, right now since Lante are not her bio parents, that they have kidnapped her simply by not giving her back to Spixie.

I wasn't watching GH at the time when it happened either, but when I got into GH and Lulu became my favorite character, I did some looking around. Too bad ABC deleted just about every photo gallery they posted last year.

But anyways, yeah it was in self defense as in it was not her fault but she twisted it up and made excuses saying Scotty didn't like her and such and such so Johnny helped her cover it up. Same with Claudia and that Alex guy Dante and Brenda killed.

Self defense in that town doesn't mean anything, people will still cover it up. There was no reason for her to cover it up, he broken down the door and came after her and she stabbed him but oh my gosh! Gotta cover it up anyways.

#10   2013/10/22 05:58AM
    JaneDoe

Quote iluvtad:

She did kill Logan in self defense, but Johnny and Maxie thought they should cover it up because Scott was the DA and they thought he'd do whatever it took to put Lulu away. Johnny ended up being arrested for the crime and Lulu busted him out of jail and they went on the run. She started feeling guilty and started having hallucinations of Logan. Johnny ended up having to have her committed and he turned himself in and went on trial. I don't think they could use Logan's death against her per say, but the break down she had could be used against her.

I do want Maxie to get her baby back, but I will say that if you truly compare the misdeeds of Lulu and Maxie... Maxie would most definitely come out the clear cut winner in the most dispicable behavior department.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list