List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Please.... NO MORE!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Please.... NO MORE!!!

Started by buffsta at 2013/10/21 10:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/31 05:01AM, Views: 4065, Replies: 54
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/21 10:34AM
    Please.... NO MORE!!!
    buffsta

I absolutely CANNOT stand Sabrina! The total lack of chemistry between her and Patrick, her fake accent that only comes out when she says "Carlos", just HER as a character in general... Please stop...
    I cannot WAIT for Robin to come back and stake her claim.
    Bye bye Santiago! (This will be the BEST day ever!)

#2   2013/10/21 10:41AM
    Re: Please.... NO MORE!!!
    ReignOfTerror

Quote buffsta: I absolutely CANNOT stand Sabrina! The total lack of chemistry between her and Patrick, her fake accent that only comes out when she says "Carlos", just HER as a character in general... Please stop...

Fake accent at pronouncing "Carlos" the EXACT WAY it's supposed to be pronounced? Yeah ok.

#3   2013/10/21 10:48AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote buffsta: I absolutely CANNOT stand Sabrina! The total lack of chemistry between her and Patrick, her fake accent that only comes out when she says "Carlos", just HER as a character in general... Please stop...

Fake accent at pronouncing "Carlos" the EXACT WAY it's supposed to be pronounced? Yeah ok.

I just posted this in another thread, but I don't understand why she uses a Puerto Rican accent on just the name Carlos either. Myself growing up in the US would pronounce the name Car (as in my auto)- los with a long O sound. Everything else she says sounds like she's lived in the US for years or all of her life, yet when she says Carlos... it sounds like she's lived in Puerto Rico all of her life. It does sound a little odd IMO.... like she only says that ONE name with an accent. Maybe that's just the way it is and I have no personal experience as I know no one from Puerto Rico.

#4   2013/10/21 10:51AM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:

I just posted this in another thread, but I don't understand why she uses a Puerto Rican accent on just the name Carlos either. Myself growing up in the US would pronounce the name Car (as in my auto)- los with a long O sound. Everything else she says sounds like she's lived in the US for years or all of her life, yet when she says Carlos... it sounds like she's lived in Puerto Rico all of her life. It does sound a little odd IMO.... like she only says that ONE name with an accent. Maybe that's just the way it is and I have no personal experience as I know no one from Puerto Rico.

I have never lived outside of the united states but in my family...latino names are pronounced the way they were intended to be pronounced...accent and all. But that's just me and sabrina.

#5   2013/10/21 10:57AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:

I have never lived outside of the united states but in my family...latino names are pronounced the way they were intended to be pronounced...accent and all. But that's just me and sabrina.

Got it.... you have taught me something new today. Thanks!

#6   2013/10/21 11:02AM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:

Got it.... you have taught me something new today. Thanks!

No problema!

#7   2013/10/21 01:01PM
    SnowStar

Quote ReignOfTerror:

I agree, Sabrina is pronouncing Carlos the way it is supposed to be pronounced.

#8   2013/10/21 01:24PM
    BringBackStarr

Speaking of Carlos and Sabrina-----WHY are they even in the country? Sabrina said she came to the U.S. on a STUDENT visa...Guess what dearie? Schools over...

#9   2013/10/21 01:48PM
    Bizlet

Quote BringBackStarr: Speaking of Carlos and Sabrina-----WHY are they even in the country? Sabrina said she came to the U.S. on a STUDENT visa...Guess what dearie? Schools over...

Puerto Rico is a US territory. The residents are consider US citizens but have their own democratic government. They don't vote in US elections for President. She does not have to go anywhere.

#10   2013/10/21 01:48PM
    sessy_mom889

because she can, just because she is from another country she legally can be here, and she does not have to have a visa or anything, so she can stay here.

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list