List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Anna has a Sister??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anna has a Sister??

Started by ReignOfTerror at 2013/10/16 11:01AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/16 02:25PM, Views: 785, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/10/16 11:01AM
    Anna has a Sister??
    ReignOfTerror

When she was talking to the guard she said she had a sister...Does anyone remember her having a sister or are they just rewriting history to bring in a new character?

#2   2013/10/16 11:05AM
    Re: Anna has a Sister??
    Axl Rose

Yes Anna has a sister, her sister Alex Devane her twin sister lived in Pine Valley but I wonder where Alex is now

#3   2013/10/16 11:20AM
    Bizlet

Quote Axl Rose: Yes Anna has a sister, her sister Alex Devane her twin sister lived in Pine Valley but I wonder where Alex is now

Probably tied up and gagged in sea of red tape known Prospect Park.
    That is what happens when crossover characters bt shows and then sell the rights to some of the shows. I my AMC though.

#4   2013/10/16 11:25AM
    BringBackStarr

Quote Axl Rose: Yes Anna has a sister, her sister Alex Devane her twin sister lived in Pine Valley but I wonder where Alex is now

Alex Devane is Annas twin and was mentioned recently on ALL MY CHILDREN.

Dimitri Marrick---Alex husband----recently announced they divorced (off screen) and that she is traveling.

#5   2013/10/16 11:27AM
    Axl Rose

So if Anna's sister is traveling she could be anywhere in the world right now

#6   2013/10/16 11:34AM
    ReignOfTerror

Oh thanks...I never knew that since I didn't watch the other soap....I hope they don't bring the character in..one Finola is enough.

#7   2013/10/16 11:35AM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote Bizlet:

Probably tied up and gagged in sea of red tape known Prospect Park.
    That is what happens when crossover characters bt shows and then sell the rights to some of the shows. I my AMC though.

They need to keep her gagged and tied up lol.

#8   2013/10/16 11:43AM
    Howie79

Maybe Dimitri has her in that well on the back of his property that Natalie was stuck in forever years ago.

#9   2013/10/16 02:25PM
    MikeLikesSoaps

I doubt we will ever see Alex Devane. The character was created to bring FH to AMC but was a dud with viewers so they revealed that Anna was alive and Alex was her (never before known about - separated at birth) twin. For a brief period, FH played both roles until Alex and Dimitri left Pine Valley. FH continued to play Anna until her contract was up. During this time, Robin and Mac crossed over to AMC to visit Anna when they learned she was alive. It was also revealed that Anna had an older (deceased) sister when the character Aiden Devane arrived in Pine Valley and was revealed to be Anna's nephew. I wish they would bring Aiden to GH.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list