List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Britt's real parents...Not Faison & Obrecht????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Britt's real parents...Not Faison & Obrecht????

Started by casadevega at 2013/10/16 09:06AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/16 05:39PM, Views: 1583, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/10/16 09:06AM
    Britt's real parents...Not Faison & Obrecht????
    casadevega

Could Anna & Duke be Britt's real parents? Maybe that's why baby snatching comes easy to Obrecht.(we've pretty much figured out that baby Ben is really Dante & Lulu's baby)& this baby snatching is a pattern for Obrecht. I took a break from watching GH when Anna & Duke's baby died so not sure how she did it but since this is soap opera land, maybe Obrecht took the baby girl Britt to get closer to Faison. But since it was a girl, her scheme failed in having Faison falling in love with her & baby Britt. Now she's trying to pass fake grandson in hopes of hanging onto Faison. Hmmmmm....

#2   2013/10/16 09:42AM
    Re: Britt's real parents...Not Faison & Obrecht????
    PatsMom

Wow - that's an interesting perspective. I could enjoy that storyline.

#3   2013/10/16 10:12AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote PatsMom: Wow - that's an interesting perspective. I could enjoy that storyline.

I could really get behind that one too!!

#4   2013/10/16 10:33AM
    Axl Rose

Britt as Anna & Duke's daughter, Britt and Robin would be half-sisters which would be great

#5   2013/10/16 11:32AM
    Howie79

I could get behind this twist of fate too. I would like that to be true - it would give Britt strong legacy ties to PC and could change the dynamics of the s/ls that she is in.

#6   2013/10/16 11:40AM
    BringBackStarr

It also explains the disdain for Britta that Obrecht shows.

#7   2013/10/16 04:15PM
    taramartin

It wouldn't surprise me at all.

#8   2013/10/16 04:33PM
    Axl Rose

Britt is Duke and Anna's daughter just my hunch

#9   2013/10/16 05:39PM
    love3shows

Quote casadevega: Could Anna & Duke be Britt's real parents? Maybe that's why baby snatching comes easy to Obrecht.(we've pretty much figured out that baby Ben is really Dante & Lulu's baby)& this baby snatching is a pattern for Obrecht. I took a break from watching GH when Anna & Duke's baby died so not sure how she did it but since this is soap opera land, maybe Obrecht took the baby girl Britt to get closer to Faison. But since it was a girl, her scheme failed in having Faison falling in love with her & baby Britt. Now she's trying to pass fake grandson in hopes of hanging onto Faison. Hmmmmm....

This is what I've been thinking for months.I hope more and more everyday! I really like Britt now that we are seeing her as a real person instead of Obrecht's pawn. Love the pairing of her and Nikolas as friends (for now), since he understands crazy families.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list