List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Connie....The Murder Mystery that disappeared.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Connie....The Murder Mystery that disappeared.

Started by BringBackStarr at 2013/10/15 03:13PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/16 08:41AM, Views: 578, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/10/15 03:13PM
    Connie....The Murder Mystery that disappeared.
    BringBackStarr

A shame. The show teased us with a high profile murder mystery, only to snatch it away without a care. And AJs extended absence is just silly. Dont know what the REAL story is (though i could guess), but re-cast. No need to have characters disappear like this (Lucy,Laura,Scott also are M.I.A.)...All of those months fighting over ELQ and now it is abandoned by both people who claimed to want it so badly?

#2   2013/10/15 03:19PM
    Re: Connie....The Murder Mystery that disappeared.
    taramartin

Also, is Pickle Lila or Pickle Eddie being sold? I really wanted Tracy to make a fortune on Pickle Lila since that is all her dad left her.

#3   2013/10/15 04:08PM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote BringBackStarr: A shame. The show teased us with a high profile murder mystery, only to snatch it away without a care. And AJs extended absence is just silly. Dont know what the REAL story is (though i could guess), but re-cast. No need to have characters disappear like this (Lucy,Laura,Scott also are M.I.A.)...All of those months fighting over ELQ and now it is abandoned by both people who claimed to want it so badly?

Well, what are your sources telling you?

#4   2013/10/15 04:08PM
    Bizlet

We have been drowned with who's the daddy drama. Seriously how often do show's have women be for pregnant 9 months plus when the actress is not really pregnant.
    I can only imagine that KMc returning, KS RL pregnancy and BA going to recurring status have dragged the baby story so long. We stil don't know who the father of Britt's baby is or if it's even hers.
    AJ, Liz and the fight for the ELQ have been put on the back burner along with Connie murder trial.

#5   2013/10/15 04:26PM
    BringBackStarr

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote BringBackStarr: A shame. The show teased us with a high profile murder mystery, only to snatch it away without a care. And AJs extended absence is just silly. Dont know what the REAL story is (though i could guess), but re-cast. No need to have characters disappear like this (Lucy,Laura,Scott also are M.I.A.)...All of those months fighting over ELQ and now it is abandoned by both people who claimed to want it so badly?

HA....Well I am not the only one who noticed this. Soaps in Depth wrote a ditty last week about GH revolving (and disappearing for weeks) cast members. As for AJ----I guess he will get back whenever. Then spend alot of time in that PC jail---with anyone wandering in to visit whenever they want..Funny how Sonny never goes to jail except when he visits his "evil" enemies.

#6   2013/10/15 04:43PM
    ransomha

Quote BringBackStarr:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:

HA....Well I am not the only one who noticed this. Soaps in Depth wrote a ditty last week about GH revolving (and disappearing for weeks) cast members. As for AJ----I guess he will get back whenever. Then spend alot of time in that PC jail---with anyone wandering in to visit whenever they want..Funny how Sonny never goes to jail except when he visits his "evil" enemies.

That's because Sonny never does anything wrong.....

#7   2013/10/15 05:15PM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote BringBackStarr:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:

Well anyone who watches the show I'm sure has noticed. I was just wondering what those "sources" may be whispering to you.

#8   2013/10/16 06:41AM
    Bizlet

Quote ransomha:
    Quote BringBackStarr:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:

Most mobsters and coffee importers get the maximum for shooting a cop point blank in chest (Dante). Even if after the fact he helped Liv keep him alive it is still assault with a deadly weapon.

#9   2013/10/16 06:56AM
    ransomha

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote BringBackStarr:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:

Most mobsters and coffee importers get the maximum for shooting a cop point blank in chest (Dante). Even if after the fact he helped Liv keep him alive it is still assault with a deadly weapon.

Very true only, Dante, Sonny and Olivia were the only ones in the room and Dante and Olivia said he didn't do it. No prosecution. Dante said he did it to himself.

The only thing I can think of is, Dante realized that going after a man's family, using them then going to arrest a mob boss with no bullet prof vest or back up, he put himself in that situation and took the fall out.

It also demonstrates the power Sonny has on the people that love him.

#10   2013/10/16 08:41AM
    Bizlet

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote BringBackStarr:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:

Very true only, Dante, Sonny and Olivia were the only ones in the room and Dante and Olivia said he didn't do it. No prosecution. Dante said he did it to himself.

The only thing I can think of is, Dante realized that going after a man's family, using them then going to arrest a mob boss with no bullet prof vest or back up, he put himself in that situation and took the fall out.

It also demonstrates the power Sonny has on the people that love him.

If that was true Dante would have stopped sniffing around Claudia's murder and Michael would have never gone to jail or been raped.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list