List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Tracey With No Makeup and Luke.......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tracey With No Makeup and Luke.......

Started by Jigglea at 2013/10/15 12:39PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/15 04:45PM, Views: 519, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/10/15 12:39PM
    Tracey With No Makeup and Luke.......
    Jigglea

looking like he's on death door...what's up with that! Ok, ok, Tracey with no make up wasn't that bad....I can take her either way....I love Tracey and the actress, Jane Elliot??) that plays her but Luke with the red eyes and the pale skin......NOT! And how is it that he's so deathly ill and not Jerry, who has the same disease, poison, illness or whatever but looks perfectly healthy! Did I miss something??

#2   2013/10/15 01:12PM
    Re: Tracey With No Makeup and Luke.......
    iluvtad

Luke looks like he is on his death bed, because he is dying! Jerry doesn't look as bad as him because Robin has been giving him that drug that keeps the symptoms from happening so quickly, Sean Donnelly gave some to Luke when he saw him, Sean is dying too.

#3   2013/10/15 01:26PM
    Bizlet

I thought Tracy was awesome yesterday. She kicked Jerry's ass and rescued Luke.

#4   2013/10/15 02:19PM
    aquablue

I too loved it! By the way. I've seen the movie at least ten times and never realized it till the 8th or 9th time.... but Jane Elliot played opposite Mary Tyler Moore and Elvis Presley. The movie is something " Habit" she plays a nun sent to work with two others in the city. She is a great actress and stunning. Makeup or not.

#5   2013/10/15 02:29PM
    taramartin

Change of Habit with a VERY young Jane/Tracy.

#6   2013/10/15 04:45PM
    iluvtad

I've seen Jane Elliot on talk shows and stuff, I have always thought she was beautiful.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list