List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Robin..not excited (sorry)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Robin..not excited (sorry)

Started by momofthree at 2013/10/14 02:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/16 03:27AM, Views: 1992, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/10/15 12:32PM
    Re: Robin..not excited (sorry)
    Jigglea

Quote MarzLuvs3:
    Quote ransomha: Like Robin and like this s/l.
    Can't wait to see all her loved ones reactions to seeing her alive.

Me too. I am so excited about this I am giddy. I thought that Robin was great today and Patrick even better. And Anna even better. The emotion in Patrick today was excellent. Can't wait to see them back together.

I love Robin and Patrick....its nice to see normalcy from time to time on a soap......Robin and Patrick had normalcy.

#32   2013/10/15 01:03PM
    iluvtad

I am happy to see Robin back, always liked her, and it will resolve this sl, and Emma will be reunited with her mother.
    However, people have pointed out on this board that Sabrina looks too young for Patrick, but I would like to say that Robin, imho, always looked too young for Patrick, and time going by has not changed my opinion, still think that.
    When they have played scenes from the past with her and Patrick, it only points it out to me more...even at their wedding, she looked like a teen-ager marrying him. jmho.

#33   2013/10/15 01:47PM
    Bizlet

Quote iluvtad: I am happy to see Robin back, always liked her, and it will resolve this sl, and Emma will be reunited with her mother.
    However, people have pointed out on this board that Sabrina looks too young for Patrick, but I would like to say that Robin, imho, always looked too young for Patrick, and time going by has not changed my opinion, still think that.
    When they have played scenes from the past with her and Patrick, it only points it out to me more...even at their wedding, she looked like a teen-ager marrying him. jmho.

Like the Amber Tamblyn the actress that first played Emily. KMc has not aged much over the years. She is petite, she looks young for her age and I agree in some of the pictures with Pat she looks much younger than him even though they roughly the same age.

#34   2013/10/15 04:51PM
    iluvtad

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote iluvtad: I am happy to see Robin back, always liked her, and it will resolve this sl, and Emma will be reunited with her mother.

Like the Amber Tamblyn the actress that first played Emily. KMc has not aged much over the years. She is petite, she looks young for her age and I agree in some of the pictures with Pat she looks much younger than him even though they roughly the same age.

KMc kind of has, I don't know, a little girl look about her, the few times I have seen her with make-up on, she looks like she is playing dress up with her older sister's make-up or something. You are right about Amber Tamblyn also.
    I guess some people would say she is lucky, not looking her age, huh

#35   2013/10/15 05:02PM
    Bizlet

Quote iluvtad:
    Quote Bizlet:

KMc kind of has, I don't know, a little girl look about her, the few times I have seen her with make-up on, she looks like she is playing dress up with her older sister's make-up or something. You are right about Amber Tamblyn also.
    I guess some people would say she is lucky, not looking her age, huh

It is a blessing not a curse to look young.

#36   2013/10/15 08:30PM
    hopey pix

Amber Tamblyn has been on Two and a Half Men this season!I saw her in the first two shows of it so far!Has any body else?She plays Charlie's daughter,a drunk floozie most of the time!All I can think of when I see her,is she was Emily on GH!!She was very good on GH,I don't like her character on the sit-com though!!

#37   2013/10/16 03:27AM
    Bizlet

Quote hopey pix: Amber Tamblyn has been on Two and a Half Men this season!I saw her in the first two shows of it so far!Has any body else?She plays Charlie's daughter,a drunk floozie most of the time!All I can think of when I see her,is she was Emily on GH!!She was very good on GH,I don't like her character on the sit-com though!!

i have never seen Two and Half Men, but I watched her on House MD she was great on that.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list