List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Robin..not excited (sorry)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Robin..not excited (sorry)

Started by momofthree at 2013/10/14 02:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/16 03:27AM, Views: 2161, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/15 09:11AM
    Re: Robin..not excited (sorry)
    Howie79

Quote Mrs. Lansing: I use to like Robin, but after she outed Carly and Jason to AJ, and Jason left her and then she left PC...when she came back after all that just always found her to be a bore. Never liked Patrick, always found him to be a big snooze. My feelings right now about Sabrina are a little ambivalent but I think that's because she is with Patrick. I am hoping that when snoozy and sleepy get back together, Sabrina will get a little spark and ignite my interest.

ITA with your post. I think that the most exciting part of this whole s/l is when Robert told Anna that he saw Dr. O w/Robin and then to see everyone else's reaction. To me, Robin is just a bossy know-it-all who thinks that she is above everyone else. This personality was cute when she was 6, then got old and just became irritating and boring. And since the actress has seemed to make it clear that she wants to move on and will only commit to being on the show on a limited basis, they really need to wrap up this story and let both Robin and KMc move on.

#22   2013/10/15 09:18AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Howie79:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing: I use to like Robin, but after she outed Carly and Jason to AJ, and Jason left her and then she left PC...when she came back after all that just always found her to be a bore. Never liked Patrick, always found him to be a big snooze. My feelings right now about Sabrina are a little ambivalent but I think that's because she is with Patrick. I am hoping that when snoozy and sleepy get back together, Sabrina will get a little spark and ignite my interest.

ITA with your post. I think that the most exciting part of this whole s/l is when Robert told Anna that he saw Dr. O w/Robin and then to see everyone else's reaction. To me, Robin is just a bossy know-it-all who thinks that she is above everyone else. This personality was cute when she was 6, then got old and just became irritating and boring. And since the actress has seemed to make it clear that she wants to move on and will only commit to being on the show on a limited basis, they really need to wrap up this story and let both Robin and KMc move on.

ITA! I'm glad that they are finally letting everyone know she's alive... at least I think that's where they are heading. If KMc is not back for the long haul though, they need to wrap it up and move on.

#23   2013/10/15 09:31AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Howie79:

ITA! I'm glad that they are finally letting everyone know she's alive... at least I think that's where they are heading. If KMc is not back for the long haul though, they need to wrap it up and move on.

KMc signed a contract, but I agree if she wants to move on with her life and career they need to write her out for good. God willing if she wants to do a 60 anniversary episode they can bring her back as a ghost.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/15 09:33AM
    #24   2013/10/15 09:34AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Howie79:

KMc signed a contract, but I agree if she wants to move on with her life and career they need to write her for good. God willing if she wants to a 60 anniversary episode they can bring her back as a ghost.

Yes, but it's never been specified as to how long. Could just be 6 months? Knowing she's expressed the desire to leave daytime to pursue directing and other projects leads me to believe that she'll never commit for a long period of time.

#25   2013/10/15 09:35AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Howie79:

I keep reading conflicting reports on how long her stay is going to be. The head writer said she signed a contract and tried to make it sound like it was going to be a long one, but he fell short on answering how long the contract was for. A few other sites have said it will be a short run. I for one am hoping that it will be short. I know they will not kill off the character of Robin, so my great hope is that Robin's exit will involve Patrick and Emma too.
    Also the actress appears like she may be pregnant. I was sort of thinking that the last few episodes, but yesterday's episode she looked very possibly pregnant in her profile shots.

#26   2013/10/15 10:05AM
    calliope

Oh no! I wasn't watching when Robin was on but I was hoping her return would bring some life to Patrick. Guess not!

#27   2013/10/15 10:08AM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Howie79:

I keep reading conflicting reports on how long her stay is going to be. The head writer said she signed a contract and tried to make it sound like it was going to be a long one, but he fell short on answering how long the contract was for. A few other sites have said it will be a short run. I for one am hoping that it will be short. I know they will not kill off the character of Robin, so my great hope is that Robin's exit will involve Patrick and Emma too.
    Also the actress appears like she may be pregnant. I was sort of thinking that the last few episodes, but yesterday's episode she looked very possibly pregnant in her profile shots.

OH WHEW! I said the very same thing when I saw her tummy looked a bit big for her size. I thought I was the only one who thought that. She is still thin but her other body parts are starting to "fill out" like KS's is starting to do.

#28   2013/10/15 11:43AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Howie79:

OH WHEW! I said the very same thing when I saw her tummy looked a bit big for her size. I thought I was the only one who thought that. She is still thin but her other body parts are starting to "fill out" like KS's is starting to do.

I noticed when she first came back...was just not willing to go there due to how it could have been interpreted, LOL. But thought it was very obvious in yesterdays episode.

#29   2013/10/15 11:48AM
    Gideon58

I have to admit that Patrick and Robin were never the most exciting couple on the canvas, but I am looking forward to the reaction of Robin's loved ones, particularly Anna, Mac, Maxie, and her good pal Sonny learning that she is alive. As for what happens to Patrick and Sabrina, to be perfectly honest, I really don't care.

#30   2013/10/15 12:23PM
    Jigglea

Quote ransomha: Like Robin and like this s/l.
    Can't wait to see all her loved ones reactions to seeing her alive.

Ransomha, I completely agree!!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list