List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Robin..not excited (sorry)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Robin..not excited (sorry)

Started by momofthree at 2013/10/14 02:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/16 03:27AM, Views: 2072, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/14 04:53PM
    Re: Robin..not excited (sorry)
    Mrs. Lansing

I use to like Robin, but after she outed Carly and Jason to AJ, and Jason left her and then she left PC...when she came back after all that just always found her to be a bore. Never liked Patrick, always found him to be a big snooze. My feelings right now about Sabrina are a little ambivalent but I think that's because she is with Patrick. I am hoping that when snoozy and sleepy get back together, Sabrina will get a little spark and ignite my interest.

#12   2013/10/14 05:06PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote Mrs. Lansing: I use to like Robin, but after she outed Carly and Jason to AJ, and Jason left her and then she left PC...when she came back after all that just always found her to be a bore. Never liked Patrick, always found him to be a big snooze. My feelings right now about Sabrina are a little ambivalent but I think that's because she is with Patrick. I am hoping that when snoozy and sleepy get back together, Sabrina will get a little spark and ignite my interest.

AND....she has never stopped moaning and groaning..err..grieving over Stone! eeesh.

#13   2013/10/14 05:20PM
    SnowStar

One thing for sure ...I just can't take Patrick's brooding anymore.

#14   2013/10/14 07:12PM
    Boatchick22

Robin has always been to judgmental and a hypocrite. Do as I say and not as I do. She tells AJ about Carly and the baby, and yet she didn't tell Patrick about her baby. Her coming back is annoying. I like Sabrina with Patrick. I never saw chemistry with Robin and Patrick. PATRICK is boring with Robin

#15   2013/10/14 10:13PM
    KillerQueen

Mybe I have seen one to many back from the dead stories but I wish Robin had just stayed dead. Rarely is a couple as good as they were once the dead return. Not that Patrick and Sabrina make a great couple but Robin hasn't been special since Stone died. I just don't care for Robin as a character but I suspose it will be nice for Emma to get her mommy back the ONLY good thing as far as I can see.

#16   2013/10/14 10:33PM
    switzerland

While I think you all are entitled to your opinion, I for one am thrilled to see Robin. And as far as her being judgemental, Carly judges every woman so harshly. Example she gave Elizabeth he** for years about her having 3 kids for three different men. Does have 3 kids for 3 diffent men? Please let Robin back and claim her family!

#17   2013/10/14 10:52PM
    BringBackStarr

I am NOT a Robin fan either. I only want her to come back to break up Sabrina and Patrick. After that she can go join Casey on his spaceship as far as I'm concerned.

#18   2013/10/15 03:52AM
    ransomha

Quote switzerland: While I think you all are entitled to your opinion, I for one am thrilled to see Robin. And as far as her being judgemental, Carly judges every woman so harshly. Example she gave Elizabeth he** for years about her having 3 kids for three different men. Does have 3 kids for 3 diffent men? Please let Robin back and claim her family!

I'm with you! She has so much history and her life entwines with so many people. Love her friendship with Sonny. Hurry back Robin!

#19   2013/10/15 06:11AM
    JaneDoe

I'll always have a soft spot for Robin.... watching her grow up on screen. Watching her fall in love in such a POWERFUL s/l. I don't think I'd ever really wish she was gone or not on GH.

Having said that though, she hasn't wow'd me in YEARS. I've never not liked her..... but I'm pretty indifferent to her character. I am looking forward to her reuniting with Anna, Robert, and most especially DUKE! I am also looking forward to seeing her with Emma again and even Patrick somewhat, but I'm not really interested in seeing Scrubs reunited. I'm not all that thrilled with Sabrina and Patrick either. It's all very blah to me.

#20   2013/10/15 06:23AM
    taramartin

My biggest draw to Robin is her long history with the show. I loved the recent flashback of little Robin and Anna. Unfortunately, I agree that the writers made her rather judgmental as she aged - they have done this with Elizabeth too - somehow it seems like they balanced Emily and Georgie better, they were also good people but forgiving. Anyway, this storyline has been interesting. I don't think Robin ( the actress) plans to remain.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list