List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Robin..not excited (sorry)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Robin..not excited (sorry)

Started by momofthree at 2013/10/14 02:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/16 03:27AM, Views: 2065, Replies: 36
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/14 02:28PM
    Robin..not excited (sorry)
    momofthree

I have to admit that even though I used to like Robin, I can't get into this storyline. Maybe it was because she was gone to long? I do like Sabrina, but I also liked Patrick and Robin, but there is that but that I can't put my finger on with this storyline. Am I the only one?

#2   2013/10/14 02:42PM
    Re: Robin..not excited (sorry)
    lovelyliz

I like Robyn but I always found her and Patrick boring. Patrick is more boring today than yesterday. I don't know what happen to Patrick he has become a bore or it's the writing. Robyn is just not exciting character. I'm not looking forward to her coming back or going it does not matter to me. Anna makes this story exciting not Robyn. Love Anna today.

#3   2013/10/14 03:58PM
    xseannax

I like Robin but have found her boring for years. And she's even more boring with Patrick. Maybe they had some excitement going for them when they first showed she was alive, but they have killed that with endlessly showing snippets of her.

#4   2013/10/14 03:59PM
    ashuri-chan

No you're not the only one. This storyline is way too dragged out and all so just about every current and recent villains can be shown to have been working together in some shape or form, adding any kind of twist and turn to make the long awaited reunion seem amazing and chances are it's just going to fall flat.

#5   2013/10/14 04:13PM
    ransomha

Like Robin and like this s/l.
    Can't wait to see all her loved ones reactions to seeing her alive.

#6   2013/10/14 04:28PM
    akita

Quote xseannax: I like Robin but have found her boring for years. And she's even more boring with Patrick. Maybe they had some excitement going for them when they first showed she was alive, but they have killed that with endlessly showing snippets of her.

I don't hate Robn either but she started going down hill for me right after she recovered from her post baby issue. She is very boring and just adds nothing. She and Patrick together are a disaster. His chemistry with Sabrina is way above par. Big mistake on the writers but what else is new. Mistakes are done on gh almost daily.

#7   2013/10/14 04:29PM
    MarzLuvs3

Quote ransomha: Like Robin and like this s/l.
    Can't wait to see all her loved ones reactions to seeing her alive.

Me too. I am so excited about this I am giddy. I thought that Robin was great today and Patrick even better. And Anna even better. The emotion in Patrick today was excellent. Can't wait to see them back together.

#8   2013/10/14 04:29PM
    rainhue

I like Robin and hope she stays. She brings back some of the history of the show.

#9   2013/10/14 04:30PM
    Bizlet

I was excited to hear she was coming back and I figured that she would be Jerry for a few days, but right now if Robin never made it PC and Patrick I would not be disappointed.

#10   2013/10/14 04:31PM
    ransomha

Looking forward to Sonny's reaction at seeing his old friend as well as Emma, Maxie, Mac, Patrick, Felicia , and so many more.
    Veteran actress that GH was smart enough to hold on to.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list