List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sabrina's skepticism is understandable.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sabrina's skepticism is understandable.

Started by Nayr at 2013/10/14 01:33PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/15 06:30AM, Views: 465, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/10/14 01:33PM
    Sabrina's skepticism is understandable.
    Nayr

It's not like Patrick hasn't had delusions/hallucinations about Robin before. How he kept seeing her at his door and in his house, asking for help.

Then on a day when memories would naturally be more painful, it happens again.

Plus what could Patrick do except get in the way? He's a brain surgeon, not a highly trained superspy. He can't fight his way through a dozen armed guards on Cassadine Island(although Dante could to find his wife, but he's a cop)

#2   2013/10/14 01:49PM
    Re: Sabrina's skepticism is understandable.
    BringBackStarr

Quote Nayr: It's not like Patrick hasn't had delusions/hallucinations about Robin before. How he kept seeing her at his door and in his house, asking for help.

Plus what could Patrick do except get in the way? He's a brain surgeon, not a highly trained superspy. He can't fight his way through a dozen armed guards on Cassadine Island(although Dante could to find his wife, but he's a cop)

Look...the bigger question is why Sabrina and Britta were even fighting over Poppa Drake. A former cheating druggie,who made a move on MAXIE, with a spoiled brat who doesnt shut up about his EX?...NO---THANK---YOU....

As for Sabrina, she is desperate. She spent months plotting against a pregnant woman and making Britta miserable----NOW she is facing the "ghost" of Robin before Sabrina can get her greedy little hands on that trip?...I think not. Her past deeds are going to come out when BRITTA brings ROBIN home....

Trust me----Robin has a new best friend when she gets back to PC and it WONT be Sabrina...But the woman who risked everything to save her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/14 01:51PM
    #3   2013/10/14 02:38PM
    Nayr

Quote BringBackStarr:
    Quote Nayr: It's not like Patrick hasn't had delusions/hallucinations about Robin before. How he kept seeing her at his door and in his house, asking for help.

Look...the bigger question is why Sabrina and Britta were even fighting over Poppa Drake. A former cheating druggie,who made a move on MAXIE, with a spoiled brat who doesnt shut up about his EX?...NO---THANK---YOU....

As for Sabrina, she is desperate. She spent months plotting against a pregnant woman and making Britta miserable----NOW she is facing the "ghost" of Robin before Sabrina can get her greedy little hands on that trip?...I think not. Her past deeds are going to come out when BRITTA brings ROBIN home....

Trust me----Robin has a new best friend when she gets back to PC and it WONT be Sabrina...But the woman who risked everything to save her.

Are you kidding me? Britt only got pregnant because her bullying Sabrina and Emma bit her on the ass.

Sabrina's only "scheme" was to prove that Britt was lying about her pregnancy to manipulate Patrick. And guess what: BRITT WAS LYING!

The only thing Sabrina is guilty of is being smarter than Patrick. Smart enough to see when he was being played by Britt and Obrecht.

#4   2013/10/14 02:38PM
    Nayr

Quote BringBackStarr:

Are you kidding me? Britt only got pregnant because her bullying Sabrina and Emma bit her on the ass.

Sabrina's only "scheme" was to prove that Britt was lying about her pregnancy to manipulate Patrick. And guess what: BRITT WAS LYING!

The only thing Sabrina is guilty of is being smarter than Patrick. Smart enough to see when he was being played by Britt and Obrecht.

#5   2013/10/14 03:23PM
    BringBackStarr

SORRY----But Britta lying to Patrick about a child is really no big deal....Need I remind you Carly, Brenda, Laura, Tracy, Maxie, Liz, and Monica have all had "accidental" baby secrets? At the end of the day----it was NONE OF SABRINAS BUSINESS. But still, there she was, tormenting a pregnant woman.

As for saying Sabrina is smarter than Patrick----Thats kind of like asking which which spoiled cassarole in the fridge is tastier. NEITHER is edible.

Oh Sabrina-----Stock up on the Kleenex. And frequent flyer miles. Your schemes will be exposed soon---and trying to frame CARLOS (who is innocent), wont help you either...

#6   2013/10/14 04:35PM
    ransomha

Think Sabrina is on her way out of PC.

#7   2013/10/14 04:59PM
    BringBackStarr

Quote ransomha: Think Sabrina is on her way out of PC.

Agreed...She needs to take the GH casting director with her too because they really have had mixed results. For every Julian cast, there is a Taylor.

#8   2013/10/14 05:04PM
    BringBackStarr

I predict Swanny will be gone by the Febuary 2014 (sonny related) sweeps shooting/bombing/stabbing...

#9   2013/10/15 06:30AM
    Nayr

Quote BringBackStarr: SORRY----But Britta lying to Patrick about a child is really no big deal....Need I remind you Carly, Brenda, Laura, Tracy, Maxie, Liz, and Monica have all had "accidental" baby secrets? At the end of the day----it was NONE OF SABRINAS BUSINESS. But still, there she was, tormenting a pregnant woman.

As for saying Sabrina is smarter than Patrick----Thats kind of like asking which which spoiled cassarole in the fridge is tastier. NEITHER is edible.

Oh Sabrina-----Stock up on the Kleenex. And frequent flyer miles. Your schemes will be exposed soon---and trying to frame CARLOS (who is innocent), wont help you either...

Wasn't Sabrina's business? Britt only got pregnant to try to take Patrick FROM Sabrina. She said so herself, it the whole damn sceme, to one up SABRINA and make Patrick love Britt instead. So yes, it was her business.

It amazes me what twisted priorities you people have.

Britt tries to trap Patrick with a baby, frames a woman for murder, cheating, etc to get her fired, no big deal.

Sabrina has expectations of the man who claims to love her and she's public enemy #1, worse than Sonny, Faison, Jerry and Obrecht combined.

Do you guys even listen to yourselves when you talk?

Sabrina's allowed to want things from Patrick, just like Silas would be allowed to with Sam, or Elizabeth with Nikolas if they got back together.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/15 06:34AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list