List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Anna is stupid as commissioner

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anna is stupid as commissioner

Started by butterflycake at 2013/10/14 01:13PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/15 11:34AM, Views: 407, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/10/14 01:13PM
    Anna is stupid as commissioner
    butterflycake

I like Anna , but please get her fired as commissioner. She makes such dumb decisions. Why would you turn your back on a Crazy woman like Dr. O. You knocked her out, you didn't kill her. Very disappointed in her actions as a commissioner. Bring Robert back as commissioner. please

#2   2013/10/15 08:37AM
    Re: Anna is stupid as commissioner
    Rena54

Butterflycake:

I totally agree about Anna - how did she ever make it being an agent and then does the most stupid thing and turn her back on her worst enemy?

She deserved to get knocked out.

I am hoping and praying this s/l finally comes to an end.

Please, someone shoot and kill Obrecht. She is annoying.

#3   2013/10/15 08:40AM
    bonjan

Quote butterflycake: I like Anna , but please get her fired as commissioner. She makes such dumb decisions. Why would you turn your back on a Crazy woman like Dr. O. You knocked her out, you didn't kill her. Very disappointed in her actions as a commissioner. Bring Robert back as commissioner. please

Boy did we not see that one coming......duh!

#4   2013/10/15 09:46AM
    Mrs. Lansing

What I do not understand is why they get the title of commissioner at all? This is going back to Mac I believe is where they started with this. The trouble is the police commissioner does not do detective work, they are bureaucrats; administrators. Why the title of commissioner and not say Chief of Detectives? Wouldn't that be more suitable to the job they actually do on the show?

#5   2013/10/15 10:05AM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote Mrs. Lansing: What I do not understand is why they get the title of commissioner at all? This is going back to Mac I believe is where they started with this. The trouble is the police commissioner does not do detective work, they are bureaucrats; administrators. Why the title of commissioner and not say Chief of Detectives? Wouldn't that be more suitable to the job they actually do on the show?

It's kinda like having family members say.."Sonny is a good father".... Should be.."Sonny is a good sperm donor."....

#6   2013/10/15 11:34AM
    Jigglea

Quote butterflycake: I like Anna , but please get her fired as commissioner. She makes such dumb decisions. Why would you turn your back on a Crazy woman like Dr. O. You knocked her out, you didn't kill her. Very disappointed in her actions as a commissioner. Bring Robert back as commissioner. please

Butterflycake....this post is the truth!! When I was watching I was like, Really Anna....you turn your back on a demented psycho.....serves her right getting knocked out!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list