List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I Feel Sorry for Sabrina.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I Feel Sorry for Sabrina.....

Started by ReignOfTerror at 2013/10/14 11:04AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/15 10:11AM, Views: 938, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/14 11:04AM
    I Feel Sorry for Sabrina.....
    ReignOfTerror

To be so in love with someone who can't let go of a lost one (understandable since Robin hasn't been "dead" that long)....and still keep her dignity about it in allowing him to move on at his own pace ..is the one thing I like about Sabrina.
    I'm not a fan of hers but I don't dislike her either...I just find her storylines boring and she needs an edge...but by edge..I don't mean she needs to be insulting or make derogatory remarks or not have a filter or offend someone then smile and say "my bad" as if it's ok to be that kind of a jerk. Some characters who act like that are pretty miserable in their storylines (I'm sure in real life people who act like jackasses are the most miserable people on earth...I certainly can't stand to be near them lol)..
    I do hope they give her a small kind of edginess without going over the top but to make her more interesting. Like when Robin comes back...Sabrina doesn't just step aside "easily" but make Patrick KNOW he can't just believe it would be that easy to walk away.

#2   2013/10/14 03:15PM
    Re: I Feel Sorry for Sabrina.....
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote ReignOfTerror: To be so in love with someone who can't let go of a lost one (understandable since Robin hasn't been "dead" that long)....and still keep her dignity about it in allowing him to move on at his own pace ..is the one thing I like about Sabrina.
    I'm not a fan of hers but I don't dislike her either...I just find her storylines boring and she needs an edge...but by edge..I don't mean she needs to be insulting or make derogatory remarks or not have a filter or offend someone then smile and say "my bad" as if it's ok to be that kind of a jerk. Some characters who act like that are pretty miserable in their storylines (I'm sure in real life people who act like jackasses are the most miserable people on earth...I certainly can't stand to be near them lol)..
    I do hope they give her a small kind of edginess without going over the top but to make her more interesting. Like when Robin comes back...Sabrina doesn't just step aside "easily" but make Patrick KNOW he can't just believe it would be that easy to walk away.

I hope they give her a little bit of an edge too!
    Good to see you posting. Where ya been?

#3   2013/10/14 04:12PM
    jl4ever

Sabrina is a twit. She broke things off with Carlos because she did not want to stay at home and raise babies, but now she's latched onto a widower with a six year old kid.

#4   2013/10/14 04:29PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote ReignOfTerror: To be so in love with someone who can't let go of a lost one (understandable since Robin hasn't been "dead" that long)....and still keep her dignity about it in allowing him to move on at his own pace ..is the one thing I like about Sabrina.

Hey you!
    I have been on "bacation"...that's a "mini vacation" because of a ban....

#5   2013/10/14 04:32PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote jl4ever: Sabrina is a twit. She broke things off with Carlos because she did not want to stay at home and raise babies, but now she's latched onto a widower with a six year old kid.

Hmmmmm....that silly girl. Imagine her getting older and changing her way of thinking...or meeting someone she WOULD WANT to be married to and have babies with...

#6   2013/10/14 04:43PM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:

Hey you!

LOL! Well time off can be good sometimes.

#7   2013/10/14 04:43PM
    Bizlet

Quote jl4ever: Sabrina is a twit. She broke things off with Carlos because she did not want to stay at home and raise babies, but now she's latched onto a widower with a six year old kid.

There is a big difference bt what Carlos was asking of Sabrina and raising a child together. Carlos wanted Sabrina to give up career to be stay home mom. He seems like a Neanderthal every time he is on with Sabrina.

#8   2013/10/14 04:48PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:

Hey you!

Yep lol...It was nice..I stayed on the beach..

I just got caught up with the show....It's getting good again...just ignoring...oops FF the foolish...obnoxious..and sonny (hee..that's all the same thing LOL)scenes.

#9   2013/10/14 04:57PM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:

Hey you!

Yep lol...It was nice..I stayed on the beach..

I just got caught up with the show....It's getting good again...just ignoring...oops FF the foolish...obnoxious..and sonny (hee..that's all the same thing LOL)scenes.

I find I always fast forward through those scenes. Stumble, mumble, innuendo, etc.
    The show is getting very good...that time of year I suppose.

#10   2013/10/14 05:01PM
    SnowStar

Quote Bizlet:

There is a big difference bt what Carlos was asking of Sabrina and raising a child together. Carlos wanted Sabrina to give up career to be stay home mom. He seems like a Neanderthal every time he is on with Sabrina.

I totally agree. Also she is older now and a nurse just like she wanted to be..and she believes she is ready to settle down and have a family now. I don't see anything wrong with that.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list